• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bad Idea Mafia 4! Game Over, Scum Wins!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't really think much of him finding me scummy, I agree that his behavior about Kuz a bit odd though. It also feels a bit like Vocal's pretty much setting up a situation in which he can easily get off shooting by saying that he'll shoot if we can find a "reasonable target."
Yes. Now I'd rather have Vocal shoot over July/Summoner and others.

Would you agree with me if he shot someone else than Kuz, that he could be scum? (he also reacted strangely to me when I called him out for inactivity, which smells like OMGUS)

I do not think he has a strong reason for shooting me, you, or Zen. That is why he should shoot Kuz. If he thinks Zen is scum because of shooting, this may mean he thinks Gova is town and that Zen was wrong.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Means you don't think for yourself and you just follow and never do anything constructive and you kill nature by eating all the grass which causes flash floods the next time it rains because there's no plants left to absorb the water causing a lot of damage to any property in the area and ruining crops if there are any.

July

Smash Apprentice
I don't like the fact that you're defending his actions.

@July: Previous to the shot, yes, Kuz was my top scum pick. As for who it would be now I'll have to think on that one. I'm too tired right now to do any in depth analysis, but just based off of current moment feelings I'm going to be looking into Ran, Zen, and Clownbot. Kuz isn't necessarily off the hook either. But I need to get some rest before trying to do any serious thinking about this.
Kk so you believe that Zen could be godfather then? Are these current scum picks based on the assumption that Gova is going to flip town?

I do not think you should be UPSET about that, But I do think you can question Vocal's motive in calling you scummy for that.

Do you think it's odd Vocal has shyed away from voting Kuz? He says that Kuz isn't off the hook, yet doesn't say if he will shoot him the next DAY.
Yes, I think it is strange that he backed off Kuz, and he really danced around the question of him shooting and your question of if Clown and Zen are scum buddies.

Would you agree with me if he shot someone else than Kuz, that he could be scum? (he also reacted strangely to me when I called him out for inactivity, which smells like OMGUS)

I do not think he has a strong reason for shooting me, you, or Zen. That is why he should shoot Kuz. If he thinks Zen is scum because of shooting, this may mean he thinks Gova is town and that Zen was wrong.
Yes, I would like for Vocal to shoot toMorrow.

No, I do not think that if he shoots someone other than Kuz he could be scum, I would say if he can shoot he is probably town. I question whether or not he can shoot though tbh.

Means you don't think for yourself and you just follow and never do anything constructive and you kill nature by eating all the grass which causes flash floods the next time it rains because there's no plants left to absorb the water causing a lot of damage to any property in the area and ruining crops if there are any.
Hmm, Ran you do not deny the part about killing nature though...jk : P just really liked this description of sheeping lol.

Clownbot

Smash Lord

I don't think who he shoots really affects my thoughts about him, unless it's someone who's obvtown or anything like that. It's more about whether he can shoot in the first place.

Making him shoot Kuz? Maybe.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
My "seeing" question was reffering to Gova not seeing Kuz as scum, so I wanted to know who HE thinks is scum before he dies.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
"I certainly did not support it - how many people were actually in favor of this?"\

That is why I said where were you. You said you didn't support it, but we wouldn't have known if you were busy.

I never said you were scum, Vocal. I am interested in your response.
I had never at any point said I was in favor of Gova being shot; therefore, it would be safe to assume that I was not in favor of it.
I do not think you should be UPSET about that, But I do think you can question Vocal's motive in calling you scummy for that.

Do you think it's odd Vocal has shyed away from voting Kuz? He says that Kuz isn't off the hook, yet doesn't say if he will shoot him the next DAY.
I said that he's a possibility, but I still need to think further about who now is the most scummy. Would you rather I just tunnel vision Kuz the entire game?
Kk so you believe that Zen could be godfather then? Are these current scum picks based on the assumption that Gova is going to flip town?
Actually, now that you mention it, it seems unlikely that the Godfather would shoot on the very first day of the game. Even so, I'm going to look through the game so far just to be sure. And yes, these are based on the assumption that Gova is town

July

Smash Apprentice

I had never at any point said I was in favor of Gova being shot; therefore, it would be safe to assume that I was not in favor of it.
Gova is so anti-town right now I'd love to shoot him dead :glare: By continuing to rebel against a plan that the rest of us agree will bring at least marginally more stability to an unstable game, he divides opinions and hampers actual scum hunting because people keep focusing on arguing against him. Ignoring him will still leave him as anti-town because he doesn't seem to like co-operating with us, which is extremely frustrating as he could be town (not sure, he's pretty null to me right now). Wish I could slap him silly irl

*sigh*

At any rate, unless you are pursuing Gova as a scum read, I would please ask you all to direct your attention towards other matters. After reading this whole game it's pretty obvious that he won't be changing his stance because someone magically convinces him he is wrong; it's better to move on as best we can and try to focus on finding scum.
Yeah, so...about that never saying you were in favor of Gova being shot thing. This is your second post in the game, in the first one you didn't really mention Gova at all but start your second post saying you'd love to shoot him dead.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Yeah, so...about that never saying you were in favor of Gova being shot thing. This is your second post in the game, in the first one you didn't really mention Gova at all but start your second post saying you'd love to shoot him dead.
That's like saying you'd like to punch your best friend. You'd like to, but you know you shouldn't. I didn't think him to be mafia, just didn't like what he was doing to the game.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You said in that post he was null to you. How did Gova become town to you after that?

Here is the quote:

"(not sure, he's pretty null to me right now)."

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ah, ok. Are you ok with shooting toMmorow?

You believe him? Even though he didn't flip?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Vocal:

Also, you say you think he was town AFTER he got shot.

So would you have been fine with him going BEFORE he was shot? Because before being shot, you thought he was null.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Also, @ Zen, where is your votecount now? So much for using that. Must be because I was right.

:awesome:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Yes, because voting comes quite handy during twilight.

You do realize you don't have to pretend to be town anymore?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Or Maybe he means the fact that you shot without a majority on the votecount?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
^^^^^

Also, you don't have to pretend you're right. It's ok to admit you are wrong.

Luxor

Smash Champion
I only just now found out that Gova was shot. I need to be more active over weekends lol.

Anyway, I'll come up with a big super-fun analysis of the last ~300 posts overNight.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Luxor, what do you think Gova will flip?

Do you think Zen was right in shooting him?

I would ask your scumpicks, but you must read.

Also, do you feel the voting system has failed?

X1-12

Smash Champion
Gova, Townie has been Daykilled by Zen.

Night 1 begins, send all actions to me by midday on 23rd of March (GMT).

Zen will start Day 2 with a 24 hour cooldown

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Not Kuz, that's for sure. I'd stake my organs on his alignment.
Quoting this for emphasis because apparently some people think it's a good idea to have kuz involved in a shoot when he shouldn't be.

Seph can die, Vocal can die, Summoner can die. Either one of them or Lux shoot.

:059:

July

Smash Apprentice
Quoting this for emphasis because apparently some people think it's a good idea to have kuz involved in a shoot when he shouldn't be.

I'm not sold on Kuz, but the second part I vehemently agree with.

Shooter: Vocal

I want Vocal to shoot toDay. Or at least I want him to be put in the position of shooter, because based on his end of Day performance yesterDay, I honestly don't think he can.

Vocal, who are your scum picks now?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

Gheb, why do you think Kuz shouldn't be involved in a shoot?

I want Vocal shooting Kuz. Kuz isn't helping, he has been low on posts. Seph and Summoner too. Yet there seems to be a connection between Vocal and Kuz, and I'm going to draw it out.

It's Kuz>Summoner for getting shot. I don't have a read on Seph, it'll be null for now until he posts.

Vocal>Luxor for shooter. I want Vocal shooting ToDay.

If Vocal can shoot, we have to question why he backed off of Kuz so suddenly. He picked weak reasons for me and Clownbot. He knew Gova was town before he even flipped.

@Vocal: Why did you back off of Kuz?

Top Bottom