• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bad Idea Mafia 4! Game Over, Scum Wins!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm not voting anybody because this is a BIM game. If somebody is scummy I shoot.

:059:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok. I hope you would give a fair warning before shooting, correct? And I wouldn't want you ending the DAY early either.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
No, I obviously have no intentions to win this game so I will shoot asap toMorrow, preferrably you, Ranmaru.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I do want to win this game.

I think you are lying because you didn't replace in to just shoot randomly.

and I don't want you shooting ASAP, you are better than that. Don't want back to back shootings.

And I want more discussion. If you want to shoot me, I'd ask that you do it after 10 days.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I was double checking. I didn't know how you would plan to shoot, so I asked. No harm in asking. Don't have to be sarcastic with me. Don't expect me to know what you will do.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Zen, thought you were bluffing from the moment you asked me if I'd prefer for Ran/Lux to shoot. Good show.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Ok, so I wasted an hour of my time reading just to find out I've been daykilled. Anyways I'm town. Zen your arguement about my reasonings being illogical is the same as your reasonings why power roles should claim D1 in a normal mafia game to narrow the lynch pool for scum. It's completely illogical because it takes away town's night game. You really were reaching for my death and you got it but it was still kind of a jerk move to kill me while I was V/LA. I'm still V/La for today but if anyone has questions you better ask them now. I stopped reading the thread since I found out I was daykilled.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Clown, I agree on that Lux post. I'd say that's the scummiest thing he has done this game.

Why do you not see Luxor scum upon Gova scum?
I wouldn't rule it out, Luxor easily could have been bussing. My two cents is that it's the same situation as when he invited the suspicion on him; he "liked" my post because it told us I had a town read on Gova. It's kind of WIFOMy though.

Now that I think about it.

If Gova flips scum Luxor isn't as likely scum to me, so it partly depends on the flip.
This might not be true any more.

I'll consider things after the flip.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Alright, I realize that we're in twilight and I might not get to post something substantial until toMorrow starts. Instead, I just comment on things as I read through the pages. It'll probably be easier to respond to my points that way.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Seph is coming off somewhat scummy reading through the first pages. He's mainly been busy justifying his reasoning for supporting the vote system and attacking people going against it [mainly kuz], which doesn't force him to take a hard stance. In addition a lot of his points seem to be null-tells blown out of proportion. Depending on where the following discussion goes I might find that scummy.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I think in the early stages [I'm up where Zen and Ryker replace in] Sworddancer has provided the best logic on voting and Seph the worst. Seph has tried a lot to play the "spokesman" of the town but has not given a chance to have people question his stances. He's using a lot of "we" and "xy it's best for us you're scummy if you disagree" stances but he doesn't give us anything to work with actually.

Still not agreeing with this voting nonsense. If I'm given the chance to shoot on my own discretion I'm not asking for a majority to agree. Deal with it.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
July is making a lot of safe, common-sense posts but the content is agreeable. So far I have no issues with her.

Ryker, I think your scumlist is SERIOUSLY off [or at least was in the beginning] - Sword, Luxor and Zen? Sword is looking like one of the more obvious townies right off the bat, Luxor hasn't done anything outstandingly scummy at that point and Zen's scumlist is not only a lot more accurate than yours imo but he's also semi-cleared by the game's mechanics [although you couldn't have known then]. Seph scumread is spot-on, BSL seems like a solid choice for his infrequent, content-less start. Need to look at Clown first though and I'd be surprised if he actually has all 3 scumbags pinned right away but who knows. Maybe he's actually right.

I wonder what made him shoot Gova though? Gova was looking solid but there's like 15 pages more to read.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't know. He came in all hyped about shooting Gova. I questioned it, pushed it, and then he fell back to voting. Then later on he said he would be shooting Gova after he noticed that he and I may not be scumbuddies anymore.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Vocal's first couple of posts were super anti-town and are either scum or seriously dumb. His pushes @kuz and Gova are complete BS

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also Gheb, I think Ryker was making a scumpick list of people who he didn't want to be in endgame with him.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
WTF @Ryker's 467. Some of these posts are hard for me to believe. Were you seriously suggesting a July / Sworddancer scum team? Please don't be worst clear ever?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
That's my opinion. If I misunderstood you, help me understand you.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ughghghghg @BSL being unCC'd cop :urg:

I swear this town is driving me nuts and I haven't actually "played" this game yet wtf

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Lol, this kinda is a game for the lesser experienced/newer players.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh that. I explained my reads further in my re-read. You'll love it. ;o

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ryker, why are you doing this me *smh*
All your shooting / shooter suggestions make me want to hit my head into my wall. Zen shooting Lux / Ranmaru? Your judgment on Ranmaru is completely based on impatience. Having balls to stand to your point is fine but the way you play it your not even being constructive.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Actually Ryker. I liked that you said we had a way to stop scum, since this is BIM.

I don't think you should stop encouraging people to shoot if they think they got scum.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Skimmed through the rest. This game is going to be a huge chunk of work I swear.

Why the hell did anybody think Zen shooting is a good idea? How the **** does "clearing" somebody who's been not scummy help town? We let scummy people shoot to minimize odds for them to be actually scum. Since when was that Zen's job?

And Gova shot? Wut? What are the suggested leads in case of a town / scum flip? This looks like a terribly misinformed idea to make. A shooter / shootee combo of Vocal, Seph and Summoner would've been the way to go toDay imo.

Top Bottom