• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Back To School Kids

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I am seriously cracking up your teacher was an idiot. That reminds me of my 7th grade civics teacher. He made us read the hardest books. One book called the prince by some dude called Machiavelli. It was hard as **** for that age. We did a test on the book and we were supposed to make an argument on some of the points in the book and I swear I hadnt even gotten through half of it and I didnt understand a fladoodle of that book. I barely passed with a very low C. I was actually a few points away from a D. Ahhhh good ol' Machiavelli. You nearly ruined my life

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Well... I've got school on Friday. I approach it with the same relaxed and stoic attitude that I approach almost everything with. I really don't care for it or hate it... it's just something that I must do. I've already been through the worst high school has to offer (junior year), and now it's going to be ok. Part of me is almost looking forward to it. It's my senior year, afterall... a last chance to see my friends on a regular basis, a last chance to experience all that band has to offer, and most importantly, one last chance to win the girl of my dreams.

Class of 2010!

Infinite Emerald

Smash Journeyman
I start in exactly 2 weeks, I hate getting up early, and this year I have to get up even earlier for I am joining swimming, and practice is in the morning, before school. Sigh.

day-day

Smash Ace
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I am seriously cracking up your teacher was an idiot. That reminds me of my 7th grade civics teacher. He made us read the hardest books. One book called the prince by some dude called Machiavelli. It was hard as **** for that age. We did a test on the book and we were supposed to make an argument on some of the points in the book and I swear I hadnt even gotten through half of it and I didnt understand a fladoodle of that book. I barely passed with a very low C. I was actually a few points away from a D. Ahhhh good ol' Machiavelli. You nearly ruined my life
I remember reading Lord of the flies the first time boy did I not like that book lol Especially what happened to that pig near the end. Worst book ever though was either "The great hose Gatsby" or "Frankenstein". God..those books were long and boring

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Open House is tomorrow. My dad isn't forcing me to go, but maybe I will, just to get used to my new environment (I had already been to the school last year, but I still have a new locker combo, new teachers, new students, etc.).

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Well school starts in a week for me, and I think I will wake up like any other morning. Except I will have something to do. Good thing I go to a project based learning school ( One of the New Technology schools across the country) were almost all the teacher are awesome. I do not kid they are awesome, we even have a math teacher that is into mediavil stuff and loves dungeons and dragons. My high school is fun to bad everyone has to do school and community services.

mzink*

Smash Ace
My math teacher in college had a very thick accent and rarely ever turned away from the board to look at us. So she'd be facing the board scribbling equations and mumbling in a low voice with that thick accent the whole time, none of us had a clue what was ever going on. By the end of the semester most of the class didn't show up anymore. One day one of my classmates brought her little dog into class with her and we spent the whole period passing it around the room and playing with it. The teacher never turned around from the board as usual, so she had no idea.

Smash Journeyman
With all this talk about horrible about horrible teachers, does anyone have any teachers they're looking forward to seeing?

Clownbot

Smash Lord
With all this talk about horrible about horrible teachers, does anyone have any teachers they're looking forward to seeing?
One of our teachers is understanding, cool, and even if you do something against the rules he'll be calm.

Don't get me wrong, he punishes you just as swiftly as any other teacher, but he does it much more awesomely.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
stabby2486 said:
Not really maybe my art teacher. She is the funnest teacher in the whole school. She is what people call a "party animal''. She had a party for every holiday. For easter she put money inside eggs and made people look for it. She had hidden about 500 dollars in one egg and everybody was ravinous for that egg. She is also funny and tells some of the funniest stories. But since I dont have her this year I dont think Ill do much talking with her. But if there is two teachers Id be glad if Im not seeing would be my math teacher (thank god for not having her this year) and my spanish teacher (Im having her this year but for French). Oh god I really hate her. Not because shes mean. She was nice to me (although she had this select group that behaved bad on a regular basis so I dont blame her) but god **** since we had the last lunch block that day everybody was always hungry and it didnt help that she brought food into the class each day. Everybody never payed attention instead they were looking in envy at the food. Even I was doing that. And she used to give so much homework and it was so hard. I hope that french is easier *scoffs in disbelief"

RenzoShadow

Smash Rookie
For me, I'm not necessarily looking forward to school but not exactly dreading it. Most of the teachers in my school are pretty nice though there are a few who are not favoured by their pupils. Unfortunately my school doesn't have many girls around my age so there's no "GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS" thoughts going through my head. Overall, this year looks okay for me, hopefully it goes by painlessly.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I start college at the end of the month. I should have taken some summer classes to get the feel of it, but whatever. I know the campus well.

Mewter

Smash Master
I don't know the layout of my new school, or my schedule, and it it starts in a week.
Life is fine.

ƸArcher¤AngelusƷ

Smash Apprentice
i start monday ...on my senior year... i have every thing ready and i know my classes already but i hope i have freind in my classes...and im ganna fial a class in the first day -_-

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Math is hard for me. But I dont hate it. But I really hate science, maths lesbian sister. Seriously if someone were to make me list an element from the periodic table Id have to say wind. **** you avatar I hated your show. I love spanish but I hated my spanish teacher... **** it.

§leepy God

Smash Master
I know someone that is going back to school soon, but I'll help with his school work since I've done nearly every basic classes when I left out of school and college. Does that count? ^_^;

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Id call that tutoring. I dont think thatd count. Im thinking Ima gonna get a girlfriend. And Ima gonna snag a hot one

GTA_Hater_331

Smash Journeyman
*looks at topic title* What school district honestly starts full-term classes in JULY?

Anyways, I'm kind of excited to return to school on August 24, because without a repressive conformist ex-tutor holding me back, I finally have a chance to see the good in my community college.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I go back in six days.
I'm kind of excited, I already know my schedule and most friends who're in my classes so it's all good.

I need something to do actually.
I haven't spent even an hour combined outside this whole summer :embarrass

Mewter

Smash Master
-Sci/Math
-... Inbetween class breaks.
-*Insert Musical Class here
-LA/SS
-Lunch
-
-
-
-
-PE (Teachers are unimaginative)- Though I still do well in it.

Talonzz

Smash Cadet
Summer may have gone by fast, but school goes even faster. I made it through high school and it felt like a blur. Besides, when you have a job, you have no summer break. Might as well enjoy your youngness while it lasts

GTA_Hater_331

Smash Journeyman
If you want plenty of company perks at the cost of working about 230-250 days a year, aim for a full-time job at a big company. If you want more time off with a handful of perks, go with a smaller business. This is only what I've heard.

day-day

Smash Ace
You guys should have had my 10th grade weight-lifting teacher. Funnest class ever.
I don't think he even cared about his class really as he was never there. He was always late coming in the gym with an starbucks mocha chocolate expresso. Sometimes the other gym teachers wound up putting our class in with theirs because of him :laugh: When he was there he didn't even bother to check as to whether we were even working out. We'd just do one set and leave the weight-room saying, "Coach Day I'm done for the day". He'd be like "okay, just go and play basketball or something I don't care". It was more like team sports with some weights if anything. Apparently he's been teaching like this for quite some time as well lol
Too bad he got fired for duck taping a girl to a trashcan and rolling her around school..right in front of the school camera.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I wish I couldve stayed inside doing nothing like everybody does. Oh no instead I get a job with working for my dad (did I say he is the boss of his own company?). And all I get are 100 measly dollars a weak. And the job was grueling. Ive only had one week off this whole summer. Its painful to have to work like that everyday. Well at least I know what kind of job Ima getting. Not that

Tacel

Smash Lord
I personally believe that going back to school is worse than school itself.
Don't leave me, summer! :cry:

Top Bottom