• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Back To School Kids

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
I go back on the 18th. My school always has the bright idea of starting on a Thursday or Friday instead of Monday.

Crazy_mofo213

Smash Lord
I started school this Monday and it's been pretty good so far. Except for English...that class is going to blow because my teacher is so boring.

superkid

Smash Cadet
Im going back on sept 9th so yeah still a month and 4 days for me!
Im a junior this year :D, **** ladies come to me?
Gonna be a crazy year with alot of fun, crazyness,boring, and drama...
We have 10(!) school parties a year, with everyone dirty dancing and kissing

SCHOOL OWNS !

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
yay I just found out that Im probably going back on the 24th

I cant wait. This is the year I finally stop being single and get a life and a girlfriend. And I am gonna do so much better. I cant believe Im gonna say this but I cant wait. And another bonus is that this teacher Ive had for like 2 years in a row that never liked me is gone!!!

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
:( I really dislike going back to school. Oh God, I don't want summer to end. Period. Ever. At all.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
i wanna go and not go at the same time
This. The summer has given me so much time to play Brawl and go to tournys, which I won't be able to do as much when school starts. But then again I really love school... I think it's fun.

And hahah thanks... Yeah Superpea pretty much owns everyone in Smash you know.. He's so good it's near impossible to unlock him. Yeah I made him. <3

BBQTV

Smash Master
This. The summer has given me so much time to play Brawl and go to tournys, which I won't be able to do as much when school starts. But then again I really love school... I think it's fun.

And hahah thanks... Yeah Superpea pretty much owns everyone in Smash you know.. He's so good it's near impossible to unlock him. Yeah I made him. <3
yeah i played lots of brawl and went to some tournys

day-day

Smash Ace
You two are lucky. Only tourney I went to was back in may where me and my cousins got whooped. After that, Wi-fi became my best friend as I'm always on there.
I'll still try and brawl as much as I can before I go back to start college. Kinda am looking forward to the "real" college life in spring though.

Frown

poekmon
I can't WAIT to bomb some dodongos go back to school!

Summer holiday is the most boring thing ever. All of my friends live in other towns, and my days just pass by without me achieving anything.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I couldnt wait to get out. SOOO many teachers that I hated. Like half of them. But the worst was my math teacher. She says talk about math so me and my friend got together and he started helping me with some equations. She comes up to me and yells "TALK ABOUT MATH"....... not nice dude. Me and my friend paired up again (did i mention i sit next to him?) and he started snickering for no reason (or well I was facing the other way at the board at the time) and she yells at me and not my friend for snickering. Not fair at all. Im so happy that after 2 years of anguish Im finally getting a new math teacher. *does victory pose*

day-day

Smash Ace
Math was always my most hated class. Why would I need to know how to do Sine, Cosine, and Tangent? I was scared though cause I thought I failed trig and wouldn't be able to graduate. Barely got by with a 70, god I was relieved. I remember after getting home on the last day I waited 2 hours on the edge of my seat to see if I passed in the email's we get from the teachers. I closed my eyes when I clicked on the email and jumped in happiness lol I would have done better if I didn't have to wear a cast for 2 months..:ohwell:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Trust me I bet you my math teacher was hoping that Id fail my tests. And by the way can you get a failure notice if you have a C in a class? No right? Yeah because I got a failure notice for having a C in math. wtf

day-day

Smash Ace
Yea I believe you. I don't think it beats out my 8th grade history teacher. He used to point fully loaded 1800 pistols at us and want us to dare him to pull the trigger. Didn't help that he looked like a blond hagrid who lived in the mountains either with all that hair he had

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
i dont mind school....i just hate homework........(i never do it lol so i end up getting cs and ds......at least i ace all my tests without studying) then have to get home and get yelled at by my Asian mom

day-day

Smash Ace
i dont mind school....i just hate homework........(i never do it lol so i end up getting cs and ds......at least i ace all my tests without studying) then have to get home and get yelled at by my Asian mom
Oh yea we're just alike. Never did my homework unless it was a project. I never ace my test. I'm lucky if I get a B on any test.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Yea I believe you. I don't think it beats out my 8th grade history teacher. He used to point fully loaded 1800 pistols at us and want us to dare him to pull the trigger. Didn't help that he looked like a blond hagrid who lived in the mountains either with all that hair he had
Yeah but it doesnt beat your teacher threatening to kick your *** out of gifted. It doesnt help either that she lied about calling my parents. How do I know? Because I complained to my parents about her and she said she left a whole **** load of voice mail at my dad. He said he never got any. And he said he was on the clock 24 hours a day waiting for that call. Oh gawd and her personality... she reminds me of the typical teenager. She is always saying "Did you notice I lost 5 pounds?" or "Oh my god that shirt is so beautiful". Thing is that I hate it when teachers have favorites in just the girls... not one boy except for this 4.0 student in my class. And lets say you are like 4 sections away from this program on the computer. Ever heard of FCAT explorer or that kind of ****. Yeah well having a field day and going to play(and by that I mean mess around) with your friends is impossible because she filed a complaint with a handful of students about them not being up to ****ing date. You know that I couldnt access the ****ing program because I had to install some **** on it? Well yeah I had to bring some guy to come and help me install the ****ing thing. And when I try to explain she doesnt believe me. The ****ing *****.

Well sorry for saying all this but Ive been pent up lately. But I still cant wait going back to school. No more of here thank goodness.

day-day

Smash Ace
I remember my old math teacher in 6th grade. Now that was a mean lady. She had on tight navy blue slacks that was so high they were at her neck. Horned rimmed glasses. A giant wart mole type thing on her nose. Worst off all she had a jerry curl that could scare anybody and I'm not making this up.
She gave us 8 pages of 5 long word problems just about every day. Then you had to write a answer the length of a paragraph plus show your work on a separate sheet of paper. Now these word problems weren't those simple ones either these were like college word problems. I stayed up till about 3 in the morning not getting anywhere with those problems. Didn't help that my dad wouldn't let me go to sleep until I finished them either. If your paragraph wasn't written good enough for her then it was wrong in her eyes. My mom took some of them to her job and even the college grads at her job couldn't figure them out. Her and my mom got into it worse about the difficulty of her problems. In fact, everyone was failing that class or close to it. I hated that class with a passion..:(

Smash Journeyman
School for me doesn't start until the 8th of September. Kind of and kind of not looking forward to it. I enjoy some of the classes like P.E and English. But some really suck, like Applied Technology, which is just typing crap. And there's friends and girls.

P.S I really hope my guidance counselor got my email about not dropping AP History 'cause I put off on the summer work until now and have to go into freakin' overdrive to finish it.

day-day

Smash Ace
Applied technology huh? I remember during the second half of my senior year me and a bunch of other seniors were thrown into "computers in the modern world". None of us wanted to be in there with a bunch of freshmen and sophomores (no disrespect to the freshies and sophies). It wasn't that bad though. We got to watch "The Dark Knight" one day when our teacher was sick plus he was a pretty funny guy. Once he told us a story about the bronx where he grew up. Him and his brother slept in a room together where rats wandered into. They used to fight off the rats with garbage can lids and sticks :laugh:. He kept trying to tell us this idea about having a computer for a brain. Who on earth wants a microprocessor in the brain?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I remember my old math teacher in 6th grade. Now that was a mean lady. She had on tight navy blue slacks that was so high they were at her neck. Horned rimmed glasses. A giant wart mole type thing on her nose. Worst off all she had a jerry curl that could scare anybody and I'm not making this up.
She gave us 8 pages of 5 long word problems just about every day. Then you had to write a answer the length of a paragraph plus show your work on a separate sheet of paper. Now these word problems weren't those simple ones either these were like college word problems. I stayed up till about 3 in the morning not getting anywhere with those problems. Didn't help that my dad wouldn't let me go to sleep until I finished them either. If your paragraph wasn't written good enough for her then it was wrong in her eyes. My mom took some of them to her job and even the college grads at her job couldn't figure them out. Her and my mom got into it worse about the difficulty of her problems. In fact, everyone was failing that class or close to it. I hated that class with a passion..:(
Your math teacher sounds like a witch but trust me my math teacher IS EVEN MORE WORSE. The fact that when I do decide to try to become the "good" student in her class and I start asking her for help she doesnt want to. She talks to me with such.... boredom. Like she doesnt even want to be helping me. I felt like just walking up to her in the middle of the class and give her a lesson or two. So if you see that low C or high D trust me she did not want to do a thing to help me get that grade up. And even when I make sure to bring homework she still hates me. The fact that in the middle of the semester she gives me a failure notice for a high D which was because I had not gotten to bring in an important homework. I was gonna bring it in the next few days because I had convinced her. But anyways who the hell gives you a failure notice in the middle of the semester? Nobody I tell you nobody. And she is ugly she thinks she looks awesome but really... no. I really really really really hate her. Trust me Im tired of writing more but I can make a whole page of complaints

day-day

Smash Ace
Yup sounds like Mrs. Matteson. She didn't even recommend me to tutoring cause she didn't care. I had to go to the gym teacher and find out where the tutoring room was. She once even called me a idiot and incompetent right in front of my mom. I'm not a idiot, I'm just terrible at math :(

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
alot of my teachers thought i was ******** since i didnt do any work......lol

my worse teacher was prob my biology one......she talks 5435235 mph and doesnt repeat herself.....then she gives crazy long boring lessons and make u do stupid little plays about DNA.......man over 7/8 passed that class (a normally 4.0 student barley even got a C)

(i also start school in about 2 weeks......it sucks D: )

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Yup sounds like Mrs. Matteson. She didn't even recommend me to tutoring cause she didn't care. I had to go to the gym teacher and find out where the tutoring room was. She once even called me a idiot and incompetent right in front of my mom. I'm not a idiot, I'm just terrible at math :(
Man that woman wanted to boot me out of the gifted program. You know how many years it took me to get the grades to go into gifted. And I do pretty good in all my classes. Only science has only ever been my only problem. I really suck and if anybody can ask me to list ONE element from the table of elements you know what I would respond with? Wind. Thats what the ****ing avatar does to me. lol but seriously I think she had it out for me

day-day

Smash Ace
Schools not too bad if you do my method: The Ed method. Sleep all day and when the teacher sits down act a fool :laugh: jk
I couldn't stand my U.S. history teacher in 11th grade. Didn't help that he was the head football coach either. He had this giant encyclopedia-like notebook that was old and stained. He whipped out this dusty notebook everyday (whenever he wasn't late) and wrote his notes on the board. That class I couldn't do the Ed method cause if I went to sleep he'd come over and yell out a big 'ol "WWHOOO!!" right in your ear. If you talked he'd yell out "Stop talking! Your talking and your wrong!" lol His test weren't no better as they had nothing to do with our notes. I'm not lying, we're on Columbus and his boys and the test is on WWI :laugh:. The civil war? Oh my god that was the longest 2 weeks ever. We had to stay up and watch this old PBS civil war documentary for 2 weeks and take notes on it. It didn't serve no purpose to write it down because his test made no sense. I had a 44 in there I think at one point and he had the nerve to say I should be a truck driver or garbage man. Coach Ballard is one of the worst teachers in the state of GA ever no lie..

BBQTV

Smash Master
does she look like a b**** let me say it again DOES SHE LOOK LIKE A B****!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
:laugh: Seriously that man must be one of the most stupid people in the whole world. What teacher makes you write notes thats not on the test? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

day-day

Smash Ace
does she look like a b**** let me say it again DOES SHE LOOK LIKE A B****!!!!!!!!!!!
Not trying to get in trouble but she did kind of have that vibe when I was walked in her room and the door slowly closed behind her. Thought some ol' satan laugh would have started playing behind her :laugh:

:laugh: Seriously that man must be one of the most stupid people in the whole world. What teacher makes you write notes thats not on the test? :laugh::laugh::laugh:
My point exactly. I don't think he knew what he was doing I really don't. One test I was reading the question and it said how many blacks joined the confederacy? I was thinking 1) Couldn't you have put african americans instead of blacks? lol and 2) We was on the spanish armada. I was just as lost. I wound up guessing in the end :laugh:

Top Bottom