• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Back To School Kids

THE IRON KENYAN

Smash Rookie
Your school system sucks the balls of a horse.

It appeals to only a few different ways people learn and to only a few intelligences, fails to get some subjects in the ways they should, and has so few electives you have to wonder if you are being forced to join quire or forced into 3 years of math(I was)

It doesnt act on the students interests and its the true combination of the 2 or more subjects that really comprises the careers in the real world.

Ask your parents to let you read books and self motivate yourself to learn. Ive learned more reading and going on forums and meeting nice people all over to sit down and help me guide through things than ever going to school.

I am training now to be some sort of investing business man, its really fantastic and everyones school, public school, is ******** and its pretty sad really.

Private school is cool because it has a lot more options and has much more nicer and competent teachers, but still only teaches to the limited amount of intelligences like public school. And it costs too much.

I am one of those guys who can really excell in learning from books, so private school would be a haven for me.

StinkomanFan

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2724-2849-3244
School sucks. Bullies harass you, teachers are boring, friends are just people who use you for protection, you get away with nothing, and most no one gets you.

wool

Smash Ace
Yer school is definitely flawed. People only study for grades. People only want good grades for college. People think if you get into an Ivy league college your set for life.

Seriously the whole world needs to chill out and relax a bit. Stop fretting over some stupid grades and see if you like/understand what the "subject" is about. I also think teachers are at fault because they seem to give a ton of hw and teach very poorly (although this is only from highschool experience).

I mean I get good grades (A- B+ student) but i hate going to school because its such a waste of time.

Anyway what sucks EVEN MORE is that my school is an all guys school. **** I can't even hang out with awesome girls unless its friday or the weekend. Also sucks cuz I know a lot less girls than people in co-ed schools....I think I know only around 60 girls well only lol.

EDIT: someone said private schools are better. THEY ARE NOT. More time is wasted. Seriously..

POKE40

Smash Lord
EDIT: someone said private schools are better. THEY ARE NOT. More time is wasted. Seriously..
Not the private school I go to son.
We got a mother****ing starbucks right there bam! :laugh:
The fire station is right there in case someone decides to blow something up.
No school buses.

Grades isn't even a problem where we are.
Our school is chill-lax.:)

day-day

Smash Ace
Wish my school had a starbucks in it. Sure we had a vending machine that had smart water, vitamin water, gator/powerade, and other kinds of drinks in it. Only thing was that it was about $2.00 for each which is just ridiculous. Snack machines weren't no better either as everything was a dollar. Even a thing of mints was a dollar.

Top Bottom