• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T. II - 11-14 Aug 2011 [ROAD TO APEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

stelzig

Smash Lord
Eagle, Oskar, and I have bought our tickets now.
Chansey will be buying his tickets today or tommorow, and so will tomber(! First time going back to Sweden since RoX4! :o)
King Funk and navn I don't know about, but I imagine those two will buy their tickets very soon as well... So most of Denmark pretty much confirmed now :)

Armada

Smash Lord
Sounds good =)

Hopefully more people can confirme soon. I don´t understand why so many bboking their tickets so late :p

stelzig

Smash Lord
Sounds good =)

Hopefully more people can confirme soon. I don´t understand why so many bboking their tickets so late :p
It appears to be a whole lot cheaper with the swedish trains this way too. I ended up paying half of what everyone else did when going to beauty because I bought my tickets early :)

(also I can buy special tickets to get to Copenhagen that costs less than half if I get them early enough, and I can buy those 2 months in advance the earliest... That was yesterday :p)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
here's hoping there's a BEAST 3 so I can go next year =) everyone **** @ this

strawhats

Smash Master
Nope =/ My working schedule and economy didn't quite allow it.
awww/I wanted to see that White Kirby in tourney.

also @strongbad: why isn't Darkrain going to Genesis? He would've won the falcon tourney (if there is one, and if mango doesn't enter it) :(

AvengerAngel

Smash Journeyman
Fuzz, wanna play a 10 SEK MM Bo5 rematch with your Yoshi and/or Falco dittos? x)
Also I hope I get to play some friendlies with your Falcon this time ;(

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I gave up with yoshi, mewtwo is my low tier and id take you on with that if you want

but my falco is my secondary now, so if you want that then cool

just ask me on the day for friendlies

Zgetto

Smash Ace
Statistics for Falcons, says otherwise though. =)
But Kage.. this is fuzzyness we talking bout.. He can do anything! Just wait till you meet him and he will prove you otherwise! he dont care bout statistics!
Ps Kage u should be honoured u get to team with him. Dont hold him back please.

stelzig

Smash Lord
Hmm. I can see we're only going to have one round pools in teams this time. Does that mean we'll have a 32-man bracket or will it be 16 again? :)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
But Kage.. this is fuzzyness we talking bout.. He can do anything! Just wait till you meet him and he will prove you otherwise! he dont care bout statistics!
Lol, do you really think I would do something like that? Ya but I also don't care about statistics, look where I am now with Ganon. lol.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
lol I love you Zgetto

FoxoF

Smash Cadet
Hey me and some pretty good players would like to fly from US, looking for the CHEAPEST WAY.

Anyone have any advice for me?

Travelling from East Coast.

THXXX

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
Hey me and some pretty good players would like to fly from US, looking for the CHEAPEST WAY.

Anyone have any advice for me?

Travelling from East Coast.

THXXX
Flying to ireland/the uk and then using ryanair to get to sweden is usually the cheapest way.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Doesn't have to be Ireland/UK. Just get anywhere in Europe and then use Ryanair. Not all their flights are cheap, but the random cheap ones don't have to be from Ireland/UK.

If you're wondering what Ryanair is... if you're lucky you can find $10 flights with them (including taxes of course, but not actually getting to the cheap remote airports they use which often doubles the total cost).

FoxoF

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the tips guys...

Anyone have any advice on cheapest ways from US to UK?

<3

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I gave up with yoshi,

I think a piece of my heart just shattered into multiple pieces..

*cries*

:(

if I were to pull of some nonsense, at genesis, and i'm a go on a limb here, but make idk top...25? would you play Yoshi again?..

n_n *sigh of hope*

oh wait.. im not entering, just appearing...

*egg rolls away*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom