• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T. II - 11-14 Aug 2011 [ROAD TO APEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA

Smash Hero
If I notice you being good with that then I'll just downward angle forward tilt you. Jab reset Isn't a useless tools, not everyone does it every single time. There is a reason I've landed it thousands of times.

Alright man when you fail and get resetted I'm going to rofl hard.

Edit: I go for the jab reset first because it leads to better damaging combos for Zelda, where as forward tilt leads to possible kick, up air, or dash attack or nothing. Same thing with foxes who up air first, if your good at smash di change it to back-air
lol cool adapt and stuff, but yeah I just don't like them because they're pretty unreliable in securing stuff. they're good sometimes, like peach on falcon because I don't think he can get out, it actually works. Others (like fox jab on Marth) don't work so well. Multi hit jab reset it just silly to me, but I guess I'll see it and be wtf'd (not that I haven't tried to do it myself but people have always escaped it).

stelzig

Smash Lord
If you're able to react fast enough to DI the reset up, then shouldn't you also be able to buffer the roll/getup attack? Or am I wrong in how that works? Haven't ever actually tried baiting/predicting jab resets as they aren't so commonly used here, but I always figured the rolls and getup attacks on force getups happened from people buffering them/making the "DI" input sort of :p

VA

Smash Hero
it pops you up so you can instantly aerial, jump or hold down if its multi hit and start crouch cancelling the other hits (I think).

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
anyone up for teaming? I want to win teams obviously

I'll be back for this after a whole month of practise in California and Genesis II so I'm not ****ing about =)

Zgetto

Smash Ace
PP if you dont play zelda dont even come man.. what is this bad mouthing at zelda!? you crazy!? u can get killed in europe for that.

VA

Smash Hero
I knowwww =( I really wanna go haha.

LOL I'll take my chances. Zelda sucks. =)
Fly to the UK, get free money from one of our tournaments, fly on to Sweden for cheap. Bish bash bosh, sorted.

lol I'd love to see you vs professor pro.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Well you can fly to pretty much anywhere in Europe using "regular" airlines, and see if Ryanair is cooperative (if you're lucky, one-way flights are <10€).
Also, if it's cheaper, you can try to get to Stockholm instead of Gothenburg (where the tournament is). There are lots of people going from Stockholm either by car, train or bus, so just join them (I'll be driving one of the cars =)). No offence to west coasters, but Stockholm is far more worth seeing than Gothenburg if you're into more than just smash.

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
"No offence to west coasters, but Stockholm is far more worth seeing than Gothenburg if you're into more than just smash."

inb4MikeHaggar

Still, great to see that you're trying to make it work, PP :D

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
Sure mate, sorry if I've misses you.

If theres anyone else that wants to join the list, please remind me. And you who have a questionmark instead of language abbreviations after your name, your free to tell me where your from so I can add that too :)

:phone:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Edit: Yeah, so some really dumb stuff came up, and I don't think I can make it to this tournament anymore. =( Sorry for getting everyone hyped.

BEAST will still be a great tourney though I'm sure! <3

Olikus

Smash Champion
I attended beauty, and would like to attend BEAST 2 too =). Put me on the attendees list^^.

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
Lolex please put my brother(GanonWagon) down. we're gona be at this 100%

Nedved

Smash Apprentice
I think it will be time to confirm... I'm gonna book for the plane from France. And I think some other frenchies are going to do so too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom