• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.B.O.T 1- Melee Mayhem! Congratulations RoyalBlood on winning!!!

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
He sure as hell didn't. He said that the 2nd bracket would be this weekend, but not that EVERYTHING ELSE would be. I made it VERY clear that I have work on Friday and Saturday nights.

If Barge is alright with it, Lord said he'd be willing to play our match now. If not, oh well. I just wouldn't like to lose on a technicality.

Edit: I also sent my PM to IsmaR.

GFE

Smash Journeyman
its just i've seen him here more, and I haven't see you much.
so same goes 4 me huh??
**** i kno y u eliminated us cuz u got owned by us.
itz like when u play someone and he beats the livin **** out of u. but when u create ur own tourney, ull try to elimenate the guy who put the beats on you b4 (hardest rivals) so itz nothing to me (my opponent didnt even try to contact me but i pmd him like 2times & i still get the loss dont worry ill b w8ing online)

Barge

All I want is a custom title
listen GFE, stop complaining, its not my fault you guys never show up/post/let me know your even alive. If you don't like it, GTFO.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
"Never,"? I was gone for less than 24 hours! Just as I SAID I would be. "GTFO" isn't the proper way to address legitimate criticism, either.

Barge

"Never,"? I was gone for less than 24 hours! Just as I SAID I would be. "GTFO" isn't the proper way to address legitimate criticism, either.
Not you, I was talking to GFE.

As for you, I didn't know you had to work. But I'm not going to wait for 1 person, hell, i'm not waiting for 20, if you don't show up, you lose.

GFE

Smash Journeyman
Good Luck Fmoi!!!

Yeah, I'm here; let's play.
i kno u'll win ur good man on the other hand omis? i asked him to play sum matches but he waz so stuck up and said no, i was like **** this kid iz sooooo cocky, he did not kno what ggs he missed out on!1 and so the world goes on
kant w8 4 results on this match
GOOD LUCK ONCE AGAIN
p.s: up 4 friendlys let me kno

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
As for you, I didn't know you had to work. But I'm not going to wait for 1 person, hell, i'm not waiting for 20, if you don't show up, you lose.
I made it a specific point to say that I did, which is why I got my other match and setup taken care of so quickly. I figured I'd get it out of the way before work.

But I'll give it a rest, anyway. Let's just move on with the tournament. No sense letting this be a bigger issue than it is. :bee:

Barge

Well, I apologize, so much is going on, I can't remember if one person won't be here on saturday, but anyways, like I said before, you should be able to make it to the finals..

-looks at losers bracket-

-_-

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm not seeing IsmaR at all... which is a shame because I'd like to play some more dedicated Samus mains, heh.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Fatmanonice defeats Omis? 2-0

1. First match: FMOI (Ice Climbers) vs Omis? (Captain Falcon) on Corneria. FMOI wins by one stock.
2. Second match: FMOI (Ice Climbers) vs Omis? (Captain Falcon) on Pokemon Stadium. FMOI wins by two stocks.

Good games Omis?, Captain Falcon is not an easy character to use.

Omis

my friends were skinny
First match on Corneria was ridiculously close. FMOI eventually won.
Second match was ridiculous. I got ***** over and over again by his chaingrabs on Pokemon Stadium.
FMOI wins 2-0
I wish I had more knowledge on the matchup but I still think I did okay.

@GFE
Dont hold grudges and make false claims.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Screw that! If I lose a match because it was all in one weekend, you should have to finish this weekend, too.

Barge

I'll just continue the rest next week, or throughout the week. Ill make sure my tourney goes much more smoothly

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hey I'm not sure if you want me to post this here but I'm going to anyways cause I told a guy I would post it somewhere. Anyways, this guy is doing a doubles tourney but he needs more people to join. Just go to the link below if you're interested. Oh and the Partners are randomly decided.

http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=370

UnSaxon51

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UnSaxon51
3DS FC
0619-3482-4034
Switch FC
SW 1864 9526 0695
I'm on the same page as most of the no-shows. I didn't realize we were doing the whole rest of the tournament this weekend. Though, to be fair, I wasn't even online to do that one round.

I mean, I'm not complaining. Like CBA, I totally understand that you did what you had to.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
So do we have an out time for this round? I'd like to move on to my next opponent ASAP.

Jigglypoof

Smash Cadet
I'm done with this tournament. I'm just going to drop out. Online tournaments aren't as fun as I thought they'd be. It's kind of dumb, no offense to anybody. Sorry guys =/

Barge

I'm done with this tournament. I'm just going to drop out. Online tournaments aren't as fun as I thought they'd be. It's kind of dumb, no offense to anybody. Sorry guys =/
It'd be a lot funner if PEOPLE SHOWED UP.

/vent

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
So, my opponent hasn't contacted me. When is this bracket ending? Don't tell me we're going to start doing time extensions NOW?

/also vent

Barge

I'll make it clear this time,
Ill give you a week to finish 1 or 2 rounds, THIS WEEKENED WE'LL FINISH THE TOURNEY.

Barge

Oh, Lotm, guess what?
I've semi-mastered the ice climbers chain grabs!

Only have to work on the bthrows now :D

Top Bottom