• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.B.O.T 1- Melee Mayhem! Congratulations RoyalBlood on winning!!!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I hope Royal comes here soon, cause I'm about to leave :(
If we somehow don't get to our match, I guess you can dq me, or put me in the loser bracket. It doesn't matter...........................................................................................I was gonna say something...........................but I forgot it mid sentence :(

I swear to god ever since I got outta school I became dumber

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oh you're here. Sweet! um... I guess my CP will be corneria. I have a feeling I'm gonna lose. I actually Suck at Zelda dittos tbh. I'll get online right away and add you

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
Ok Adding you ..i think =/

My CP is Hyrule Temple =D

Where should we start? :o

Samus quickly, i'm in danger!!! D:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hmm.... thats a good question. A have no idea where to start. We could secretly pick FD to start on. Barge won't even know :p
I guess you can pick, but no big blue or Jungle Japes

My brawl name is DTP btw

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Read OP; you need to both agree on a stage, and that stage will be your first one.

Come on, guys, no FD. :/ Cheaters.

And you should take this to PMs or to your wall thingies on your profiles. Don't spam this thread up. >:/

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
FD is only for when it's 1:1, when the game is tied up for the final decider (hence Final Destination :p). Its all in the OP.

EDIT: Oh, btw Royal, you and I got matched up in FMOI's practice tournament. :D I can't Brawl tonight, but perhaps we can set up our match for tomorrow...?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
AHH! Knew I'd lose. Great Games Royal. My heart was going nuts on our 2nd match. Maybe I should've stuck with Zelda, Sheik kinda failed me on this one. I lost 0-2.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I don't know why people sign up and never post or show up. It kind of pisses me off, theres what, 5 active people?

I'm going to start being strict in the entry rules after this one =/
Unfortunately due to an emergency in my life,I have to drop out.

It's getting hectic right now and keeping up with this isn't going to be easy.

Halaster

Smash Ace
Hope things turn out all right and best of luck to you. Also, you made a point to post, which is distinctly more than a rather sizable percentage of people involved.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Samus, you still have a second chance, you're in losers bracket now
Ok cool, I've risen to the top in the loser's bracket before :) But that specific tourney never finished.

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
Great Games Samus, couldn't reply yesterday D= My Wii was in danger of getting pwned D':
^_^ Stoopid Corneria D= Low ceiling FTL =/ j/k :3

Siddo

Smash Rookie
I mesaged OverlordMao 2 days ago haven't gotten anything back.
On his profile it sais last activity was on september 29th.
So I don't have high hopes for playing my match on time.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Great Games Samus, couldn't reply yesterday D= My Wii was in danger of getting pwned D':
^_^ Stoopid Corneria D= Low ceiling FTL =/ j/k :3
haha I know, I was so surprised that I star KO'd you at 76%. But you definitely deserved the win. You have an awesome Zelda there ^_^

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Ill add 2 more hours, I can't believe you guys -_-
only 2 matches, and 1 was from someone dropping out. I'm definitely going to quiz, set limits and start banning people if they don't show up in my next one

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
LordoftheMorning (Shiek/Zelda) vs. Peeup (Yoshi). I won 2-1.

First match on Pokemon stadium. Peeup wins. I Got caught under edge and lost my last stock.

Second Match on Rainbow Cruise. I won. He got caught stranded by a disappearing platform and lost his last stock.

Third Match on Yoshi's Island melee. Nobody got caught in anything but we duked it out and I won by one stock. Epic DACUS kill. =3

I'm just giving details so you know I didn't make it up. GG's peeup. GL in your next round.
:)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I just messaged F3ma. Hopefully he'll log in again today so we can do our matches. :/
I think F3ma dropped out. He was my first opponent and I got to advance by default. Then again maybe he just forfeited our match and planned on attending his next ones. idk

Halaster

Smash Ace
I don't know if I'll be able to play this round ~.~... If my opponent shows up just give him the by... I guess... Sorry.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Auto advance? Lame. :/ The whole point of this tourney was for me to improve and get used to the tourney scene, as well as Wifi. Can't do much of that if my oppoent doesn't show up. : (

Mr.Burns...has not been on since the 7th. <_> Well, I'll leave a message anyways...

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Well that's not my fault, they all knew it was this weekend, their fault for not showing up.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Well that's not my fault, they all knew it was this weekend, their fault for not showing up.
Oh no, I'm not blaming you if that's what you thought I meant! :laugh: I'm merely speaking on my own personal grievances. This tourney isn't the world to me; there will be others by you and FMOI and Glyph, and such, and I'll accumulate the experience over time.

And I obviusly wouldn't blame you for people's inactivity...unless...you're rigging the tournament...

>_>

<_<

loljk :bee:

Top Bottom