• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.B.O.T 1- Melee Mayhem! Congratulations RoyalBlood on winning!!!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I beat Sir Bevere 2-0:

1. FMOI (Ice Climbers) vs Lando (Zelda) on Yoshi's Island (Melee). FMOI wins by 2 stock.
2. FMOI (Ice Climbers) vs Lando (Zelda/Shiek) on Onett. FMOI wins by 3 stocks.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Thanks for reporting, and no worrys Bedevere, you have a chance to get to the finals

Barge

I'll send a PM to all those who haven't done their match tommorow. Except for those who post in this thread of course

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Cheap Josh and I have made contact with each other and remember the match, so we're just working out a schedule to meet up at the moment. Obviously, there's no rush, since we have until the 9th or whenever it is.

Just posting you to let you know that we haven't forgotten.

UnSaxon51

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UnSaxon51
3DS FC
0619-3482-4034
Switch FC
SW 1864 9526 0695
Lost to omis
0-2

First match: Battlefield. Two deaths caught under stage. Ugh. (not a john. it was my own fault)

Second match: Corneria. Much better overall, but I still lost in the end.

Good games though. A lot of fun. ^_^

Omis

my friends were skinny
I beat Saxon 2-0
First match on Battlefield I two stocked him. Samus's up b gimped him under stage twice
Second match on Corneria I was on my last stock at 170%
I almost had an epic trip caused loss on Corneria

Barge

Thanks for reporting, btw ggs omis, I had to go in the tl vs CF match so thats why I left ;(

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah GG's yesterday Barge and Omis, even though I left quickly :laugh:

Anyways, me and my opponent agreed to play our match during the weekend or friday. Just giving a heads up

Barge

I wont be here on the 4th or 5th, so I'll update it when I get back

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Gah I'm so confused! I want to use Peach now, but I want to use Sheik/Zelda too. They both have their pros and cons, but idk what to do. So I'm gonna ask you guys, who should I use, Sheik/Zelda or Peach?

Letting you guys decide makes it easier for me lol :laugh:

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Shiek/Zelda!

Ignore my sig. >_>

But seriously, from a tactical standpoint, Shiek/Zelda is probably the better choice. Your opponent is up against 2 different character's, meaning they need two different methods to fight you. Then again, you need 2 as well, but why would you pick them unless you can do well with both? :p (...shhhh, FMOI >_>)

That, and, using them conjuctively, you can abuse character-matchups. As in, if your Zelda doesn't fare well against a certain character, switch to Sheik and you might do better. The only character that really hard-counters S/Z is GaW (excluding non-Melee characters, of course) but since he's not in this tournament...:laugh:

No, but pick the character you're best at.

Alternatively, pick the character you want to improve.

Uh.

Just pick Captain Falcon.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Shiek/Zelda!

Ignore my sig. >_>

But seriously, from a tactical standpoint, Shiek/Zelda is probably the better choice. Your opponent is up against 2 different character's, meaning they need two different methods to fight you. Then again, you need 2 as well, but why would you pick them unless you can do well with both? :p (...shhhh, FMOI >_>)

That, and, using them conjuctively, you can abuse character-matchups. As in, if your Zelda doesn't fare well against a certain character, switch to Sheik and you might do better. The only character that really hard-counters S/Z is GaW (excluding non-Melee characters, of course) but since he's not in this tournament...:laugh:

No, but pick the character you're best at.

Alternatively, pick the character you want to improve.

Uh.

Just pick Captain Falcon.
haha, you've convinced me. Why use one when you can have two :laugh: My Peach can play in the next tourney.

Thanks!

Barge

Guess I should Pm everyone who hasnt done it...as a lot of people are forgetting.

Barge

A lot of people haven't been on for a week in my tourney -_-
gosh. I hate when people do that.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
A lot of people haven't been on for a week in my tourney -_-
gosh. I hate when people do that.
Yeah, that's a problem with a lot of tournaments. It's one of the main reasons why I do a lot of people in mine because even if a ton of people don't show up, I still get a decent 32 man tournament going.

Barge

Yeah, that's a problem with a lot of tournaments. It's one of the main reasons why I do a lot of people in mine because even if a ton of people don't show up, I still get a decent 32 man tournament going.
Thats only bcause you offer a real prize, I'll never be able to start a 64 man tourney LOL

Top Bottom