• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AzOne twO Step: Brawl Tournament June 14-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Sethlon, Houston is cheering you on!!!!!

The only thing ive heard is that u are beating Forwards snake in friendlies....YAHOO!!!!!

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Wow, I thought Taj wasn't gonna play brawl for some reason... *cough*wow*cough*

How'd you do forward?

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Wow, i really wish I went.
stupid test...
I know of another tournament this saturday. Ill post it up tomorrow when everyone is back.
-t2

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian to the rescue?

1st: DSF (Snake)
2nd: Forward (Snake)
3rd: Maxxxpower (ROB)
4th: CK92 (Falco)
5th: dookdigity (Snake)

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
1st: DSF (Snake)
2nd: Forward (Snake)

DSF/Ajax (snake/snake)

I'm sorry but you seem to be pointing out the wrong things by saying it was all snake. If you completely ignore the snake part you realize that two of the best players did win. DSF and Forward are both beasts who knew more about this game that most of us care to learn. So I'm sorry but don't go around yelling a character is broken just because people win w ith it. Those people won for a reason.

Also on another note, I believe that Brandon wasn't able to attend...which is why he is missing from any results dealing with singles.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I'm sorry but you seem to be pointing out the wrong things by saying it was all snake. If you completely ignore the snake part you realize that two of the best players did win. DSF and Forward are both beasts who knew more about this game that most of us care to learn. So I'm sorry but don't go around yelling a character is broken just because people win w ith it. Those people won for a reason.

Also on another note, I believe that Brandon wasn't able to attend...which is why he is missing from any results dealing with singles.
Can they win without using Snake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom