• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AzOne twO Step: Brawl Tournament June 14-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Okay...if i take a bus up to arizona, would someone be able to pick me up from the mesa greyhound station friday night/sat morning?

I really want to go to this :(
ill find you a ride. pm me and ill give you my number.

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Next weekend, not this one. I didn't schedule over AZots, I'm not a **** like most tourny organizers.
dude L 2 read did taj hit you in the head that hard?

You said you wanted to be in the melee tourney at my event. And then you cried when we said you had to play in a brawl event to do so. The melle portion will be saterday night which you said you could not attend, so your rebuttle to my statement was completely flawed.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Did I cry? I'm sorry, I don't think so. I *****ed, I complained. I'm angry because rules were changed at nearly the last moment. Even to that extent, I might have been able to make it to that, because it was later. My problem was that I couldn't participate during the day Saturday. This means I couldn't do the doubles OR first part of the singles. Meaning that it would be very hard for me to do the Melee tournament, the main reason I wanted to be there.

Now, if you want to continue to be an immature *** bite and try to insult me into... doing whatever your agenda is, I guess go ahead. I'm just saddened that you would allow the rules to change in such a way that I have to spend more money to just do what I want to do. I seriously considered paying to go to the singles and not going just to do the Melee tournament, then I used my head and chose otherwise.

Like I said, you are free to come to my tournament. I'm not going to force you to play singles to do doubles or vise versa. Heck, you can just come to spectate without having to do anything. I understand you have a venue fee to pay for and I don't, but having to make excessive payments towards something I don't want to participate in is not the answer, in my opinion.

Now are you done being a 2008 poster? Can we agree that some bad decisions were made/allowed? I bet not. I'm sure I'm still an *** in your opinion and that's fine. But make sure to drop by our house next week so that we can have a good time with a good game.

EoW

Smash Apprentice
dude crews is free thats a brawl event..... so you would not of had to spend money.

And melee was always day 1 and im doing it as a favor to a great many people who asked very respectfully for it. Im sorry you couldnt attend it, but melee is not the purpose of the tourney. Your still more then welcome to attend i was just giving you a hard time. stop being so touchy *hug*. anyways.

Whos running the melee tourney portion.... rofl

Oh yeah and theres a guilty gear tourney going down as well.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I figured since Crews had no sign up and was being held on the second day that that wouldn't count towards the Melee tournament. Also, because I could say I'll participate in it, go to the melee tourny, then not show up Sun. like a jerk.

It doesn't matter anyway though, I should probably go to my table top on Sun, I missed last week >_>

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Oh wow, the greyhound station is like 4 miles away from the venue, lol. http://www.mapquest.com/maps/202+N+...:33.417665:-111.868992:0::/io:1:::::f:EN:m:/e
Convenience ftw.

I'm gonna be arriving at the station at 10:50am on sat, so whoever picks me up would want to register before heading to the station, since teams is starting at 11.
Your gunna mess my pools up!!!!!!

oh well.... ill just make your matches last and we will probably start late like a normal tourney rofl lamo!

can you bring me dr.pepper please. the DP in texas is a different bottleing company and its better IMO. <3

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

oh well.... ill just make your matches last and we will probably start late like a normal tourney rofl lamo!

can you bring me dr.pepper please. the DP in texas is a different bottleing company and its better IMO. <3
I LOVE DP!!!!!

SOOOO much. If I could still go, I would bring you a case!!! I have a mini-fridge in my room filled with nothing but DP :).

stoNe

Smash Cadet
I herd that CO got another place to stay, so i can house upwards of 6 people. if anyone needs a place to stay let me know.

hylian,,,you should still go...you give us DP and we get you sex ;-) its a good trade!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I want to go sooooo bad, but I have no way to get there, and still have enough money for FAST. And I already paid for FAST >_>.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I think Texas is scared.

Bwahahaha.
Um..Sethlon is still going. I suggest you MM him. I would like to see you lose money for saying this.

I was super-hyped for this :(. I feel like **** for not being able to go.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I LOVE DP!!!!!

SOOOO much. If I could still go, I would bring you a case!!! I have a mini-fridge in my room filled with nothing but DP :).
Where I come from, DP is something to be proud of. You are looking at a graduate of one of the most prestigious bi-phallic private schools. DPA, or the Dual Pen*s Academy is my Alma Matter.

Our love of dual penii brings us together, Hylian.

Duff0

Smash Ace
Where I come from, DP is something to be proud of. You are looking at a graduate of one of the most prestigious bi-phallic private schools. DPA, or the Dual Pen*s Academy is my Alma Matter.

Our love of dual penii brings us together, Hylian.
LMAO

mackscksckspowaaaa

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Sorry =/ I'd come earlier in the day if it was possible, but greyhound schedules don't allow it. And I don't think I'm gonna have room in my bag for a 12 pack of DP, I'm trying to travel light and just take one backpack =/

Also, Rofl at hylian making money matches for me, but I'm up for it Kashakunaki :) 2/3, 5-10$?

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Alrighty.

Could I get confirmation on getting picked up from da bus station? ChaosTheory, Interim?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
If AZ sucks so much that they can't pick ya up from the station, I guess CO could, given how close EoW says it is to the venue.

Old-school AZ too good?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Hey guys, this is *Alphabravo* (Paul), the guy with the Tom Nook avatar.
I ABSOLUTELY NEED A DOUBLES PARTNER. I want someone pretty good to team with me, preferably. If worse comes to worse, I really don'twant to team with a lv9 and I'll accept anybody :p

Statistics

Smash Cadet
Hey EoW

It says in the OP that pools are best of 2. So the pools are based on points, right? with the top 16 going to single elimination?

stoNe

Smash Cadet
Hey EoW

It says in the OP that pools are best of 2. So the pools are based on points, right? with the top 16 going to single elimination?
the top 2 people from each pool advance, there is no certian amount of pools yet and dependingon how many people show up it can change. the winners of pools will go to a seeded bracket for sunday for a DOUBLE elimination bracket setup. The more out of staters get to play the better, we want to make the trip worth it.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I have a question: it says in the OP that there will be one round of singles pools Saturday. Is this still the case, and if so--what time will the first round of singles pools take place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom