• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AzOne twO Step: Brawl Tournament June 14-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It's confirmed. Texas is going to be there 100%.

Can someone get me ChaosTheorys adress?

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
I might be able to bring a Wii, but not a tv. We don't have enough room in the car for tvs.

Also, I posted this in the other thread but I might as well post it here as well. I need a teammate for the doubles tournament.

Five players from NM will be going: Myself, Kashakunaki, GoldenGlove, Sliraobe God, and Havox.

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Housing request lemme know !!!! all the places i know are filling up.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Aights so I will be housing Texas. Also I will bring a tv to the event....However...I am unsure if I will have any spare change to actually participate :S...we'll see.

EoW

Smash Apprentice
there will be a melee tourney from what the tourney host told me..... rofl

Corigames

Smash Hero
NVM:

I'm going to bring my Wii, but I'm just going to participate in the Melee tournament. So.... yeah. Take me off of any tournament stuff for Brawl, except for crews... they are free and on Sunday.

(Just remembered I had an obligation on Sat.)

AXE 09

Smash Master
i'll bring my cube and copy of melee. i'll talk to the other people here to see if we can get any more copies of melee since we can probably use the wii's that will be there

stoNe

Smash Cadet
uhm...if CO wants housing they better ****ing call me soon....or at least PM me...if not by thursday at 5PM Pacific time then my house is open to lots of people.

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
I think my bro and I will bring a Wii and Smash. It will be reserved for Melee play, though. Long story short, it's a modded wii with an external chip, which I don't want to bring as it's bound to be damaged or stolen. And I don't have a copy of Brawl, and I support Melee more than Brawl.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Yayuhzz, expect me to be there. I'm bringing a Melee copy too to which Tai will bring a TV this coming weekend.

Now that I think about it, Casey, which day will be the mini Melee tourney? The 14th or 15th? I just wanna be prepared.

EoW

Smash Apprentice
New dumb rule rofl,

you must play in the brawl tourney to play in the melee tourney. quote staff on that one guys sorry >.<

ACTUALLY IT WAS PETER LONG'S CHOICE.

INCASE YOU DONT KNOW WHO HE IS HIS IGN IS SLICK.TDF

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Anyone still need housing? I got some floor space.

Also if you are gonna be in town on Friday come to the Waterpark with me and some of my crew.

Details at Goopaloop.com!

Also before the water park I will be having a Smashfest from noon to 5pm.

See you there!

Oh and my place is at 4533 S. Mill Ave. Tempe, AZ, check my profile for my AIM to contact me I am on it all day long.

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
So is pre-registration over?? I couldn't find out if I could go until today, but I'm not going to pay an extra 20$ to go because I can't preregister anymore... it's still only the 11th.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Sounds like CO is going to lose their housing if they're not careful :p

NM is going and we're ready to rock the house. AlphaBravo still needs a doubles partner though :( He's good, guys.

Corigames

Smash Hero
WHAT? NO ****ING FAIR!!!

Screw it, take me off, I'm not going all together then. I"m going to be busy Sat, and I can't make it to anything then. Ok? All I wanted to do was come on Sun and particpate in Crews and Melee. But no, evidentally I'm forced to join in on some ****-tastick tournament that I don't want to be in? Awesome, just awesome.

Yeah, take me off the registration. I de-register from this crap. I hope you all have fun.

Edit: That last part wasn't sarcasm. No offense to the players, I really do hope you have fun.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Texas can no longer come.

A bunch of **** came up. Sorry guys.

stoNe

Smash Cadet
WHAT? NO ****ING FAIR!!!

Screw it, take me off, I'm not going all together then. I"m going to be busy Sat, and I can't make it to anything then. Ok? All I wanted to do was come on Sun and particpate in Crews and Melee. But no, evidentally I'm forced to join in on some ****-tastick tournament that I don't want to be in? Awesome, just awesome.

Yeah, take me off the registration. I de-register from this crap. I hope you all have fun.

Edit: That last part wasn't sarcasm. No offense to the players, I really do hope you have fun.
cry more? Yeah thats right, I'm a **** talker, get used to it. I still love you though :)

So is pre-registration over?? I couldn't find out if I could go until today, but I'm not going to pay an extra 20$ to go because I can't preregister anymore... it's still only the 11th.
what do you mean ONLY...its 3 days before the tourney....

EoW

Smash Apprentice
WHAT? NO ****ING FAIR!!!

well i changed the rule anyone can play in any tourney except corey games for saying my tourney will be bad,

ps. Azenith your fine you went to the random.tourney and one of your friends pmed me and asked for a small favor soooooo yeah....

Corigames

Smash Hero
cry more? Yeah thats right, I'm a **** talker, get used to it. I still love you though :)
I don't allow dumb rules. Yeah thats right, I'm a **** talker, get used to it. I still love you though :)

well i changed the rule anyone can play in any tourney except corey games
Well, I'm letting everyone play at my tournament, regardless if they are only doing singles or doubles or just there to watch. Even you.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Sierra Vista has a problem... the only way we can get there is if we take a shuttle to the phoenix airport, but even if we get there, we have no way to get to tempe. would anyone be willing to pick SV up from the airport? there will most likely be 5 of us

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Well guys for those attending looks like the winner is getting 1500$ give or take which is exciting!

corey your ******** melee is on saterday you couldnt of gone anyways. lets change subjects :) no need to be nagative nancys!

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Sierra Vista has a problem... the only way we can get there is if we take a shuttle to the phoenix airport, but even if we get there, we have no way to get to tempe. would anyone be willing to pick SV up from the airport? there will most likely be 5 of us
ill get you guys.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Sounds like CO is going to lose their housing if they're not careful :p

NM is going and we're ready to rock the house. AlphaBravo still needs a doubles partner though :( He's good, guys.
Lulz, we already have housing. I stated that earlier in the thread. Don't worry, NM, we're gonna be there to make you look even dumber than you did at SuperCon. ♥

uhm...if CO wants housing they better ****ing call me soon....or at least PM me...if not by thursday at 5PM Pacific time then my house is open to lots of people.
I thought I sent a PM your way telling you that we decided to stay with a friend of mine? My bad. Thanks for opening up your house. Definitely would stay with you if it hadn't been so long since I saw this friend. D:

Corigames

Smash Hero
corey your ******** melee is on saterday you couldnt of gone anyways. lets change subjects :) no need to be nagative nancys!
Next weekend, not this one. I didn't schedule over AZots, I'm not a **** like most tourny organizers.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Okay...if i take a bus up to arizona, would someone be able to pick me up from the mesa greyhound station friday night/sat morning?

I really want to go to this :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom