• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Axs 3

Dai Luna

Smash Cadet
Wow you reek of egotism doode, take a shower cause you're stinking up the forums

Anyways, all joking aside, I still haven't heard any confirmation from you or your buddies on whether or not you're spending the night.

Soo basically anyone who is FOR SURE coming and needs a place to crash, Dan and I's offer still stands
So let me know asap ty

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Nah, I dont really want to stay the night, plus Ill have a 14 year old with me and it was work enough to get his parents to trust me to take him to this, so Im not gonna push my luck with that.

We will take you up for that food tho. Most definitely.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Grades are a-ok.

Just gonna try and talk my parents into driving me there, and hopefully convince L-Don to at least show up. He's got sooooooooo much potential and I think he's better than me. But his wii doesn't work so he can only practice at my place. He's still got the LoL virus but he doesn't mind playing brawl on occasion.

sauc3

Smash Lord
sweet, might be makin an appearance, havn't played most of you guys in like, a year, lol, ill b there for brawl tho, melee's a maybe

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Man. This is this weekend...I've got a lot of practice to do, if I want to not embarrass myself completely.

Not saying that that won't happen, but you know...

Also, I might MM you, unknown, just cause I've never done an MM before, and you're extremely good. :)

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
So...it would be like the other matches we do...

Although, I might MM you in Brawl. That'd be something.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I play different in money matches/tournament.

well, not different but more focused.

also this goes out to almost everyone.

I will take most money matches in

Melee
Brawl
Melee Low Tiers
Brawl Low Tiers
Blazblue
MvC3

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
Hype :]

also if you don't show on time for your event, you won't be getting donuts. I probably won't care what your john is for being late either :]

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
I almost definetly won't be able to make this, but I will at least try to drop by because its looking like I have to quit. Or at least make the hiatus I've been on much longer. Like, a few years longer. I'll post some more on this subject in the PR thread.

:phone:

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
I'll money match you unknown for $3
I have money matches vs james g. 1 dollar for every character vs his lucario some like 30+$
Goggles ill do a low tier brawl money match if you want. idk know who id use but i think itd be a close set. Canada ill money match each of you 3$. Cheese bring some people ill money match every one 3$ as well.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
So since I still have no ride my only option is to take the bus. It would get to Syracuse Greyhound Bus Station (131 Alliance Bank Parkway, Ste. 50) at 9:30 am. I think San might be taking this bus too. I would then have to get back to this bus station by 5pm for the return trip. Can I get a ride to and from the bus station, and also is the Melee event very likely to finish by 4pm? I really need to know because I absolutely must get home that night.

Also, I NEED A MELEE TEAMMATE! Who is still available that wants to take 1st place?

altairian

Smash Lord
yo I'll figure out what's going on with rides tonight. I'm definitely bringing Vibe and Metal Pat, and apparently 3 more people want to come in my car, but my car only fits 5 people including me so that's something of an issue.

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
Last time we didn't finish melee on time because we started late. I will say this once.

Do NOT be late. :]

edit for smiley!

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
As much as I want L-Don to come with me, there's a LoL tourney the same day as this that he's been preparing for.

I hope my parents will let me come to this without him. Since it's at SU it shouldn't be as much of a problem, although I'll need someone to team with for brawl. :(

Still not confirmed, although my chances are looking good.

Top Bottom