• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Axs 3

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
I look forward to seeing everyone. Its been a really long time since we've seen anyone from rochester really. Except spamus but hes pretty much considered syracuse.

BetaBahamut

Smash Journeyman
I blame beta for that. I come to events dressed to the nines

Also lol@ sharky calling neils bs. Trust me matt and frannie, weve... Missed you soooooo much, theres no way either of us will miss this. Theres so much for us all to talk about and catch up on ;)

:phone:

I call bull****, everyone knows I dont wear shoes during the tourny >.>

VFXMario

Smash Cadet
NNID
TriMarcs
3DS FC
1289-9056-8269
so this AXS 3 thing...looks like I'm going to it, can't wait to see you guys again though! missed you guys

iceyman02

Smash Cadet
I look forward to seeing everyone. Its been a really long time since we've seen anyone from rochester really. Except spamus but hes pretty much considered syracuse.
and im sure you've missed everyone from the schenectady area, its been almost a year.

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
dudu that is some extensive character mapping. or google searching. or maybe you have a reservoir of faces some where. i realize I'm looking into it too much at this point.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
The current situation for Binghamton is this: jtam may be able to give us a ride. He won't know until the NIGHT BEFORE the tournament, so right now it's a 50-50. Can someone please give us a ride, and if we don't need it I will call you as soon as I know?

I think I saw calm post something about passing by Binghamton... if jtam doesn't go, we will only have 2-3 people, and if he does we won't need a ride at all.

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
I have 4 open spots in my car. I would love to pick people up if they are on my way, so that I can save some money on gas. It is a long drive for me, so if it's possible I'd like to get housing the night before. Here is my general route:

MetalPat

Smash Ace
I have 4 open spots in my car. I would love to pick people up if they are on my way, so that I can save some money on gas. It is a long drive for me, so if it's possible I'd like to get housing the night before. Here is my general route:

damn those tabs bro.

also, dat dark souls tab :p

and nfl/star wars? who are you

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
damn those tabs bro.

also, dat dark souls tab :p

and nfl/star wars? who are you
I can explain every tab: Nintendo forum I go to, some news story on gamespot, was looking up old republic details, my last.fm, nfl power rankings to see the bad opinions of my Jets, weapon flow chart for Dark Souls, some guy complaining about something broken in Dark Souls, that same Nintendo forum, a picture some guy was showing me, the best 4 crew battle where Tommy bent me over, smashboards, my school webmail, stuff about the forest covenant in Dark Souls, my last.fm again, nfl.com to see what time the games were on Sunday, the directions to AXS, and my photobucket.

So yeah I don't close anything and I've played nothing but Dark Souls for the last week and a half.

MetalPat

Smash Ace
So yeah I don't close anything and I've played nothing but Dark Souls for the last week and a half.
i just really love the double tabs. as for dark souls, same here. i was actually tempted to not go to smash tonight and play that all night, but i kinda forget how to play smash >_>

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Yo iceyman, I do look forward to seeing your crew again. I didn't get to play a lot of you last time. Going to be fun! And calm i can house you whenever just let me know.

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
Instead of being emailed for parking passes, I will give them out at the venue. If you are a driver, please see me (or who ever is at the registration table) to get your parking pass. I will only have 20.

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
Yo iceyman, I do look forward to seeing your crew again. I didn't get to play a lot of you last time. Going to be fun! And calm i can house you whenever just let me know.
And that includes whomever gets a ride with me?

Also I need a teammate. Got 2nd at 4th BEST(which totally had nothing to do with Vibe), so I'm a great asset!

Sharky

Smash Master
at this point I'm probably just entering one event if anything, I'm dead broke =/ I'll be there though!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Rofl. I teamed with Pyro once,

I almost won a 2 on 1, 3 stocks to 7.

I think Ive done enough carrying for a lifetime.

But seriously, Ive had my teams partners for both brawl and melee set for a while now.

Hmmm... who would be a good teammate for you... who are you teaming with Jaiye? If not him, Alex maybe? You want to team with somebody you practice with. You definitely arent going to beat anybody with your actual skill at the game but team synergy can overcome mountains in this game. Thats why Im typically a very high placer in doubles events.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i dont know, it might be neil, it might be rob, it might be kage, it might be somebody youve never heard of before.

who knows...

Top Bottom