• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Zucco

Smash Master
ATOMSK AND I ARE GONNA MAKE IT TO THE TOP!

bucket is stupid, lol.

edit: good job to pitbull. I finally looked at the results for the tourney lol.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
In teams, I find it's best for Lucario's partner to stock tank so that our aura gets built up through damage and stock comparison to our partner.

Yes, if our partner has three stocks and we have 1, we start with a 100% boost to our Aura.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
In teams, I find it's best for Lucario's partner to stock tank so that our aura gets built up through damage and stock comparison to our partner.

Yes, if our partner has three stocks and we have 1, we start with a 100% boost to our Aura.
You're very late.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Which reminds me, exactly how does the stock advantage part of Aura work?
You gain a buff or debuff depending on the difference in stocks. So, if you're at one stock and your opponent still has three, you gain a small but significant increase in aura. This is why comebacks with Lucario, aka reverse three-stocks, are possible.

Now, apply the same concept to teams. He gets a boost depending on the stocks compared to EVERYONE else. If you have a planking MK as a partner who manages to keep his stocks at three while you have one...yeah, this is why the Anubis strategy works.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If Lucario is ahead a stock, he's also winning, which means the opponent must KO him, which means if the opponent is not named Meta Knight/Snake, he'll most likely live past 120%, which means his aura is very likely to start ****** again before being KO-ed, which means the opponent can't make mistakes or they'll eat a ton of damage.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
If Lucario is ahead a stock, he's also winning, which means the opponent must KO him, which means if the opponent is not named Meta Knight/Snake, he'll most likely live past 120%, which means his aura is very likely to start ****** again before being KO-ed, which means the opponent can't make mistakes or they'll eat a ton of damage.
And this is why I 3 stocked someone in an Ironman with 1 stock left.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You're a bad person for maining this character, and you should feel bad.
All of you.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
CP with D3 or Snake.

GG, we're screwed.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Being under 75% isn't that big of a deal, tbh.The pro he gets is well worth the negative he gets.

edit: Also heads up, next page gets music from FlamewaveK

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
you also do realise that when he's under 75% he's nerfed? :/

I'd actually prefer being at 75% aura all the time. Luc is pretty strong then.
HATER

HATER

HATER

LUCARIO NEEDS AURA/VARIABLE DAMAGE/KNOCKBACK OR ELSE I HE'D JUST BE ANOTHER CHARACTER

his psychological **** would be ruined :(

in other news I sleep during the day and I'm awake during the night.

how do I fix this

Top Bottom