• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Melee Christmas, everyfurry!

Also, I got PS3 + SSF4AE & UMVC3. I main Juri and Felicia/Morrigan/Amaterasu. PSN = HeartOfElegance

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

Heaven knows i didn't. I just got a bunch of clothes (lame)

Anyways I need to get off my lazy *** and start driving again because im sick of saying i may play... then i dont... then i say ill just stick around... then i dont...

ohio sucks.

anyways, ill see you guys.

bye kinky nerds.

Steam

Smash Hero
I use Nova/Felicia/Ammy :0

also can someone tell me how on earth we only go -1 with snake? like... that just completely blows my mind...

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
we do some damage roughly equal to the relative amount he gets off a single Ftilt. and that's if we make some reads. not to mention he outspeeds, outranges and kinda outdisjoints us.
It is not that hard to weave through snake. Stage selection is what makes this MU hard.

:phone:

Steam

Smash Hero
It is not that hard to weave through snake. Stage selection is what makes this MU hard.

well sure a little bit I suppose. but what I really don't get is what makes this matchup a tier easier than the D3 matchup...nearly every advantage we have on snake we have on D3 even more so outside of being able to just kinda poke at him with aerials... but even then D3 bair isn't thaaat amazing at stopping it...

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
It is quite simple. One character has a chain grab and the other doesn't. Not only does the chain grab give DDD free damage, but it also allows the DDD to have instant stage control after he is finished with the grab. Also DDD's spot dodge is godly.

Steam

Smash Hero
It is quite simple. One character has a chain grab and the other doesn't. Not only does the chain grab give DDD free damage, but it also allows the DDD to have instant stage control after he is finished with the grab. Also DDD's spot dodge is godly.
but snake outcamps us, and has natural stage control. and is overall better inside. Lucario can space around D3's grab on the ground. lucario can't safely space around snake's strong options. also when we get in on D3 we can pretty much **** and juggle him without fear. snake has some options in those situations, with his smaller hitbox and access to grenades... D3 pretty much can't do anything except try to dodge or Fast fall . Only thing that makes D3 as hard as snake IMO is Dthrow > Upsmash but no D3s really use that so it's not that much of a factor... to me if anything Snake should be a tier harder than the D3 matchup...

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
I guess I will have to agree with you steam. I am very weak in the DDD matchup. I know I personally do better vs. Snake players. I haven't played enough DDD's to be comfortable with my spacing to avoid the chain grab.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
This is my favorite thread.

Until people start talking about Lucario.

Then I don't even pay attention.

Guys

Guys

Guys
Guys
Guys

I got a 3DS for Christmas! :D
<3 Friendcodes nao.

This is my favorite thread.

Until people start talking about Lucario.

Then I don't even pay attention.

Guys

Guys

Guys
Guys
Guys

I got a 3DS for Christmas! :D
<3 Friendcodes nao.
Wait. We talk about Lucario? Am I completely oblivious to this?

If any of yall are going to apex, got roomspace?
I'll be staying in the Motel 6 with up to 4 other people so far (Thursday night - Monday morning). You might be able to join in too

iRJi

Smash Champion
Assuming I still have enough during apex, I would like to MM any Lucario here that is going to apex. I wont be checking this thread often, so if you are interested feel free to say something.

And I mean anyone who is going.

Trela junebug RT Phil, or anyone else

Tony T

Smash Ace
Assuming I still have enough during apex, I would like to MM any Lucario here that is going to apex. I wont be checking this thread often, so if you are interested feel free to say something.

And I mean anyone who is going.

Trela junebug RT Phil, or anyone else

lol ok RJ bring it on I have a $50 net cap loss in place anyway so I don't go overboard like I did at KTAR 5.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I quit competitive Brawl, so...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Alex, give me your FC. I want to race you...

Top Bottom