• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It helps fight boredom.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Being a furry artist doesn't make your claims any more valid, MTI.
It's hilarious that half the time you decide to say something about furries, you start it off with something along the lines of "as a furry artist", like it somehow magically makes what you say more valid.

Stop being silly like that. :applejack:

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Well I guess not. Last time I used the IRC you guys meet every tuesday ithink

Trela

Smash Lord
How did Trela do at the tournament?
I got 3rd place again, losing to Gnes 2-0 in Winner's and Razer 3-2 in Loser's Finals. My set vs. Gnes was really close, but he managed to always get the kill on me before I did on him. As for my set vs. Razer, it was too close for me to even describe in words.

Even though I know that I normally lose to both Gnes and Razer on a normal day, these losses were really hard to take in for me, especially my loss against Razer. For those who don't know, I live with some of my best friends, Sync, Pj, and Gnes, and we practice every single day for a good couple of hours. I felt like I was ready to do something better this time and win the tournament with this kind of practice under my belt. I also studied my sets with Razer in the past, as well, and made sure that I would know what to do in any of the situations given to me. To lose to a player that has not attended a tournament in over a month, with absolutely no practice whatsoever, is something that I cannot simply just get over. It's like, no matter how hard I try, I'll still lose to the kid that just sits at home and plays Mario Kart all day.

I could talk more about it, but I think I should stop right here before I say something that I didn't mean to say. I've got to go to work, anways.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Well I guess not. Last time I used the IRC you guys meet every tuesday ithink
That was the metagame discussion room, not the social room.

To lose to a player that has not attended a tournament in over a month, with absolutely no practice whatsoever, is something that I cannot simply just get over. It's like, no matter how hard I try, I'll still lose to the kid that just sits at home and plays Mario Kart all day.
As long as he's thinking about Brawl, he's practicing it.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Being a furry artist doesn't make your claims any more valid, MTI.
It's hilarious that half the time you decide to say something about furries, you start it off with something along the lines of "as a furry artist", like it somehow magically makes what you say more valid.

Stop being silly like that. :applejack:
As a furry artist, I agree with this statement.

I also give <333~s and mouth hugs to the poster.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The feeling is mutual.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Furry artist. Non-furry artist. We arn't too diffrent you and I.

I too would punch a baby, if it came too that.

Also lucario needs to shut up about the aura. Seriously. :l

Top Bottom