• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Toyoto? Like, toyoto the car company?
Da **** does a robotic voice synthesizer mascot have to do with cars? Apparently putting a school girl in a skimpy outfit by your product is the japanese equivalent of putting a hot girl by your product to sell it. :I

...I still like miku though. :3

SOOOO ROBOTIC LOLI-TALK ASIDE!
I've decided to take the leap into fur******ry and main lucario. :3 I just like how he's one of the few characters that has block strings, combo's, and relies on the simple fundamentals of spacing for success. No crazy advance techniques either that require you too press 10 buttons in under like half a second either to do something as simple hopping backwards (shoutouts to yoshi mainers :D) That and aura boost is pretty dang rad. Living before 160 and killing before 100. :D

Lucario pretty cute too~! <3 No homo. Not like that I swear. :<

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Atleast it made a few weaaboo's fangasm in joy. :3

Heres what I don't get though. It says "Miku hatsune: LIVE!" but how can a animated computer program perform live. the first part of performing life is to, ya know actually be living. =3=

Steam

Smash Hero
YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY COLLAPSE TAGS!!!

it makes it a lot more organized and easier to find things : 3

not to mention not a page stretcher

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
The 1st one was ok

but the second one was ridiculous .

needs more spreading out.

also the lucario image you used was ugly |:

Steam

Smash Hero
The 1st one was ok

but the second one was ridiculous .

needs more spreading out.

also the lucario image you used was ugly |:
to each their own I suppose. I like all the collapse tags because it makes it easy to find what you need... though maybe it could use a table of contents...

and yeah that image is really ugly with a black background... the site that the guide was originally made on uses a light blue background so it looks fine... also a friend made it for me. meh

also by suggestion of MTI I took some of the sections and made pages on the wiki with them... still not sure what to do with the moveset stuff though.

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
Da **** does a robotic voice synthesizer mascot have to do with cars? Apparently putting a school girl in a skimpy outfit by your product is the japanese equivalent of putting a hot girl by your product to sell it. :I

I've decided to take the leap into fur******ry and main lucario. :3 I just like how he's one of the few characters that has block strings, combo's, and relies on the simple fundamentals of spacing for success. No crazy advance techniques either that require you too press 10 buttons in under like half a second either to do something as simple hopping backwards (shoutouts to yoshi mainers :D) That and aura boost is pretty dang rad. Living before 160 and killing before 100. :D

I really have to say, welcome aboard!~

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
BUT BUT
THE TITLE OF THE THREAD IS EVEN ABOUT IT!

Oh you teases~! Stop teasing. D:

Aww man. I missed duskey and his multi-colored text. C: I think i'm staying this time. I've been a main jumper since this game started, but finally decided to stick with Lulu. =w=

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
OOOOH A GUIDE!
Thats 10 times better then what I thought it was.
I'll gladly be guided by your guide. I need guidance on how to lucario anyways.

It's sad, but i've read like every character guide on smashbros. ._. There just fun to read. :3

Browny

Smash Hater

Killing what, DDD at 100?

at 160 you will be killing middleweights at like 80%... heheheh

@ spoiler, no shame man!

junebug

Smash Journeyman
thanks for the support @ trela + others. :) i still need work though. made some costly mistakes throughout the day. training timeee.

feel free to go to town with your criticisms when the vids come out. :D

also me and disciple have the same shoes. hype?

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Prepare yourselves guys...

Super Smash Bros. Strife for the Nintendo Cafe:

I've had a few conversations with God and He's actually told me about it. Believe me if you want, but you'll see how things'll unfold. Just keep in mind some of these things are subject to change before launch.

Characters will have several preset styles that you can switch midmatch:
Balanced
Attack
Defense
Speed

Some parts of your moveset and/or speed will be changed when you switch styles. God also said that you may be able to customize your attacks by selecting moves from the different styles.

Newcomers (to name a few):
Fire Emblem character from a new FE game
Krystal
Zoroark
Knuckles

Returning from Melee:
Mewtwo
Roy
Dr. Mario

Miyamoto has the final say in stuff, so no random tripping or its going to be an option to turn off. Yes, that means that Sakurai is not the head of the project.

You can grab IN THE AIR! You will regain your jump if you air throw.

Knockback is based on the final move of a combo, doesn't stack.

"Unlimited" unlockable mode or something like that character mode. Where everyone is broken.

Weegee is gonna be hilarious.

Wigglytuff is Jiggs' new Final Smash or "Unlimited" form I can't remember which.

Going to be geared towards the hardcore and casuals.

Meta Knight gets nerfed.

Stage builder lets you edit existing stages.

Stickers have a role in competitive play.

Combos!

More info to come if you guys are interested (or believe me) :p

Prepare yourselves guys...

Super Smash Bros. Strife for the Nintendo Cafe:

I've had a few conversations with God and He's actually told me about it. Believe me if you want, but you'll see how things'll unfold. Just keep in mind some of these things are subject to change before launch.

Characters will have several preset styles that you can switch midmatch:
Balanced
Attack
Defense
Speed

Some parts of your moveset and/or speed will be changed when you switch styles. God also said that you may be able to customize your attacks by selecting moves from the different styles.

Newcomers (to name a few):
Fire Emblem character from a new FE game
Krystal
Zoroark
Knuckles

Returning from Melee:
Mewtwo
Roy
Dr. Mario

Miyamoto has the final say in stuff, so no random tripping or its going to be an option to turn off. Yes, that means that Sakurai is not the head of the project.

You can grab IN THE AIR! You will regain your jump if you air throw.

Knockback is based on the final move of a combo, doesn't stack.

"Unlimited" unlockable mode or something like that character mode. Where everyone is broken.

Weegee is gonna be hilarious.

Wigglytuff is Jiggs' new Final Smash or "Unlimited" form I can't remember which.

Going to be geared towards the hardcore and casuals.

Meta Knight gets nerfed.

Stage builder lets you edit existing stages.

Stickers have a role in competitive play.

Combos!

More info to come if you guys are interested (or believe me) :p
s eriously... no
Mayhem would be a better name

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
think about it

AURA AURA AURA AURA
OOOOH!
I didn't get it at first?
No why?

Lucario's a MANS MAN character and men don't use items! :awesome:

Killing what, DDD at 100?

at 160 you will be killing middleweights at like 80%... heheheh

@ spoiler, no shame man!
Every second on the boards makes me like aura even more~! <3
No shame? Fiiiine, lucario's huggably adorable~! <3 I'd totally give him a hug if it wern't for the bigass spike on his chest that'd impale me. :V

Down smash is where it's at
:awesome:
So satisfying hitting with that thing! No whats better though?
Up-smash! That thing has so much active hitboxes! You can go start up a new game and the hitbox will still be there next match!

Have you been lurking the smashbros 4 speculation thread dood? :D Saw that image awhile ago. Alot of people are saying it was purposly leaked. mvc3 and MK9 leaked some of there stuff to create hype as well. OR it could be just some dood trolling us! I like to think all that awesome **** like air-throws and what not are true though. Seriously, can you imagine what combo's you can do with airthrows?

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
OOOOH!
I didn't get it at first?
No why?

Lucario's a MANS MAN character and men don't use items! :awesome:

Every second on the boards makes me like aura even more~! <3
No shame? Fiiiine, lucario's huggably adorable~! <3 I'd totally give him a hug if it wern't for the bigass spike on his chest that'd impale me. :V

So satisfying hitting with that thing! No whats better though?
Up-smash! That thing has so much active hitboxes! You can go start up a new game and the hitbox will still be there next match!

Have you been lurking the smashbros 4 speculation thread dood? :D Saw that image awhile ago. Alot of people are saying it was purposly leaked. mvc3 and MK9 leaked some of there stuff to create hype as well. OR it could be just some dood trolling us! I like to think all that awesome **** like air-throws and what not are true though. Seriously, can you imagine what combo's you can do with airthrows?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFUYmqVmqDA

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Strife isn't THAT bad of a name. Not like wii or anything.

Projected time, 2014 I guessing. Also stickers in competitive play? F-no. Stickers are silly broken.
I'd just want more story in the game really. I liked SSE, get at me.

Top Bottom