• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Flamey is cuter than me and Steam combined (no offense Steam, you're pretty cute too)

Why did nobody tell me that rum was ****ing nasty?
Only in the lucario boards would I get a serious response for saying that. xD No serious though guys. I'm in just a weird *** mood right now, and i'm telling all the people that don't know how awesome they are. You guys are awesome, friendly, and easy to talk too~! =w=

Also rum is like half as bad as moonshine. You'd think with a name like "moonshine" it would taste awesome. It does not. ;~;

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
It's the hair and the bigass cheeky smile. =p

I like your hair though man. It's like, exactly like mine only brown.
Speaking of which, dying my hair black was a huge mistake. Now I look emo. :<

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
@Browny - What actually happened was Steam randomly going into our YGD thread and posting 24 days ago. (Page 218 With 40PPP)
Gashi goes off about Male Lucarios having sexy ***** since a Lucario was in our boards, and it all picks up from there and the furry stuff starts happening around page 223 again.

Than around page 228/229/230 Yoshi's start migrating away from the Yoshi boards cause of the excessive furry talk/Summer.
So they must go to Peach, Mario, Meta Knight Or any kind of boards and Shed their Skin cause of the excessive amounts of salt that's attached to it. Eventually eating the old skin for sustenance, and grow stronger from learning new things while away from home.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
So they must go to Peach, Mario, Meta Knight Or any kind of boards and Shed their Skin cause of the excessive amounts of salt that's attached to it. Eventually eating the old skin for sustenance, and grow stronger from learning new things while away from home.
And this is why Slush is the best poster on SWF.

Trela

Smash Lord
This thread.

Anyways, everyone congratulate Junebug for his performance at KTAR 5! He placed 7th out of 116 and is finally getting past his Snake problem. I also heard that he took Ally to game 3!

Go take a look yourself to see who he beat and await the vids!

Browny

Smash Hater
yeah I watched him vs ally and malc.

2-0'ing malc0lms wario was really great, he dodged almost every waft. And that extreme hog to take 2nd stock on 2nd game (I think 2nd game) was way too good lol.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I wonder if top lucarios getting over their snake problems means the MU is getting better or they're just plain getting better.

probably the latter.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
yeah I watched him vs ally and malc.

2-0'ing malc0lms wario was really great, he dodged almost every waft. And that extreme hog to take 2nd stock on 2nd game (I think 2nd game) was way too good lol.
Good to hear, Malcolm's had a pretty strong streak beating Lucarios, so I was hoping there would be a change in results :)

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
TO ANY LUCS GOING TO COT5:

I will be getting a room at the Sheraton 3 blocks from the venue for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights. I'm looking for people to split the cost for the room so pm me if you're interested.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
That's the plan.

TO ANY LUCS GOING TO COT5:

I will be getting a room at the Sheraton 3 blocks from the venue for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights. I'm looking for people to split the cost for the room so pm me if you're interested.
Also quoting to keep it on the current page.

iRJi

Smash Champion
I have the vids. I will upload them when I get some free time. overall I played pretty badly, but meh.

@D.D: It was fun meeting you man, come to CoT5. The same goes for the rest of you.

Top Bottom