• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
日本語を読んでいけない?

:3

let me break it down for you

日本語: nihongo : Japanese language (Nihon, the first 2 characters is Japan(alone read moon and book), while go refers to language)
を: An object modifer (read as wo, said as o)
読んで: Te-Form, means to read, in Te-Form, allows it to be attatched to other verbs/phrases to change the effect of the verb. (yonde)
いけない: Put onto the te form of a verb, it usually means to not do what the verb means. (ikenai)

ALL TOGETHER?

Direct Word for Word:
You(omitted for respect) Japanese Speak do not?

Exact Meaning:
You do not speak Japanese?

Buncha weeaboo***s.:mad:

Needs moar french.

J'été venu ici et qu'est-ce que j'ai regardé? Seulement plus japonais, BEAUCOUP de japonais, et qui parle française? Personne. J'ai pensé, "Je vais leur demander, 'Quoi de neuf mes amis?'" Mais non, je ne peut pas. Il y à la raison pourquoi je suis triste. Merde.

I put my recently acquired knowledge of using past participles with "être" to use. "Été" = past participle of "être", to be. "Venu" = past participle of "venir", to come.

Also bonus points to whoever knows what the last word is. :troll:

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Buncha weeaboo***s.:mad:

Needs moar french.

J'été venu ici et qu'est-ce que j'ai regardé? Seulement plus japonais, BEAUCOUP de japonais, et qui parle française? Personne. J'ai pensé, "Je vais leur demander, 'Quoi de neuf mes amis?'" Mais non, je ne peut pas. Il y à la raison pourquoi je suis triste. Merde.
D'accord, je ressens ta douleur.

Aussi, je crois une infraction devrait être.

Gah, I can't believe it's been this long since I used this language. That seems wrong.

Also, 中文 是 最好的

Euh, j'avoue que j'ai dit un mot de mauvais gout, mais à mon avis, je ne crois pas que je merite un infraction.:c Ces forums sont, en général, ecrits au anglaise.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
I did in my stall team that ran lucario for some reason.

myth you play any 5th gen yet?
Nah, I'm lurking, but not putting anything together yet.

When I get into it I'll be trying to aim for the top of the ladder with a Flame Orb Cresselia again (hours of laddering goooooooo). The sheer rage response I get from people when I use one is sooooo satisfying. "We will not put Flame Orb as a main set of Cresselia's in 4th gen despite the fact that you hung around in the top 25 for like over a year using her." "We will not test Stealth Rock as a Suspect, despite the fact that a majority of users wanted to see a test." Smogon can get really stupid sometimes...

I'm also waiting for the pointless cyclical arguments to die down on Smogon again, so I can just peer in and get the info I need.

It made me happy that one of my favorites counters Stealth Rock, but my other favorite now just sucks lol.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
To Browny and Jeanie:

My language was Mandarin Chinese, which is neither weaboo NOR dying.
<333~

SugarNerd

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I'm new to the forums and such but I have been playing smash now for a couple of months now. Of course I have own all three smash games, but never became competitive. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this :p

I'm going to a tourney soon, so wish me luck! it's my first one that I'm actually paying money to enter.
:p

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Hey guys, I'm new to the forums and such but I have been playing smash now for a couple of months now. Of course I have own all three smash games, but never became competitive. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this :p

I'm going to a tourney soon, so wish me luck! it's my first one that I'm actually paying money to enter.
:p
Hey, welcome to Lucario boards!

glhf with that tournament.

Browny

Smash Hater
oh yeah sorry about before sugarnerd my modem randomly dropped out lol I didnt mean to quit IRC. its a lot more active at normal times of the day/night :p

Top Bottom