• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Neither me or FanFan are on the family tree because:

KayLo gave burth to Pikachu, who then married Tokatete. Pikachu gave birth to Horo Horo, who accidentally fell into a vat of aura. Horo then underwent mitosis, and FanFan was thus created. Having been banished by her freak nature, and paying respect to her Pikachu ancestry and her half of aura, FanFan now has recently come to the Lucario boards, hoping to be accepted into the family.

Born of the void, *(T.R.D.S.) travelled far, then settled into an urban, ultra-modern city. Here, he met Sudai and JCaesar. Sudai, being a quadrusexual, almost made *(T.R.D.S.) bi, but only succeded in converting him into a mechanophile. JCaesar then touched *(T.R.D.S.) unfecting him with the +virus. Here, *(T.R.D.S.) met Straked, who re-christened him Turds, and was later christened Starturds by the robots. Leaving for a house to make his own, Starturds first ventured to Forum Games, where he met Frown, who performed spontaneous inversion on him, taking away 60% of his IQ points. Afterwards, Starturds met Zajice, who talked him into wh*ring groups. Through Zajice, Starturds met FanFan and SauceK. SauceK renamed Starturds Indigo-Jeans in the house of Vacaville. Indigo-Jeans and FanFan then headed to Lucario, where Indigo-Jeans kicked Timbers out and established his new Social thread, the fourth, and witnessed the Mod-enning of Phil Nye, and the brief visit of Stealth Raptor. He then proceeded to type out this retardedly long autobioraphy to make up for Flamey forgetting him in the family tree.
+, indigo's explanation.

iLink

Smash Champion
I think I should be included as a long lost brother of Inspire... twice removed.

Or something

I knew him before he was cool

Or before his name was even Inspire

And I got Jeepy with me

So I should be in it

Obv

Lol flamey typing

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Copycat

I'll add you in the same day I add alex in formerly and put in a footnote about the 8th son of Macgyver and his reincarnation.

[D knows what I'm talking about!]

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
wait wait wait

aren't clones sterile?

I think I need new parents, bro.

kitamerby (5:20:20 AM): hahaha
FlameWaveK (5:20:30 AM): ahahah
kitamerby (5:20:35 AM): hohoho
FlameWaveK (5:20:46 AM): ohohoh
kitamerby (5:22:44 AM): .toidi na si KevawemalF
FlameWaveK (5:23:19 AM): .ouy kcuf oN

culexus・wau

MacGyver made clones fertile.

the end.

Anyways guys.

Kita is a wuss.

[collapse=What a Wuss]
[/collapse]

and for fun

Social Boards rankings as of 4/13/2010 3:40 AM

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
My entire goal was 4th place from the start. Huzzah.

Now I just need to work to keep myself high enough to keep Espy from overtaking me while low enough not to pass Phil. Gonna be tough.

culexus・wau

kitamerby (5:07:44 AM): God ****
kitamerby (5:07:48 AM): I spent way too much time with you
kitamerby (5:07:55 AM): I'm heading to sleep.
kitamerby (5:08:13 AM): Today shall forever be known as "FlameWaveK finally outlasted Kita in Insomnia Day"
kitamerby (5:08:19 AM): Savor it, because it will never happen again.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
You know, i was also thinking of making a one sentence introduction to every lucario social regular. it would help newcomers instantly know who's who.

so far, i only made one. FlamewaveK - nicknamed Flamey, he is the artistic, asian, mentally unstable lucario and insomniac who lives to bug kita.

then i got piled with math homework. in summer.

pity me.

culexus・wau

You know, i was also thinking of making a one sentence introduction to every lucario social regular. it would help newcomers instantly know who's who.

so far, i only made one. FlamewaveK - nicknamed Flamey, he is the artistic, asian, mentally unstable lucario and insomniac who lives to bug kita.

then i got piled with math homework. in summer.

pity me.

who da fawk are you calling mentally unstable.

I'm half-stable

Totally.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
-Timbers was ***** by Mewtario on the Titanic and when Timbers shipped away to safety, gave birth to kita.
LOLLLL

thread delivers<3333 i love you people never change

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Half-stable 'cario + half-stable cario saying he's at least half-stable = quarter-stable cario.

Somehow.

Steam

Smash Hero
Hello Lucario boards. I've decided I'll attempt to get active here. So I'm obviously Steam and I'm Colorado's Lucario. I'm PR there though it means little since the entire Colorado scene is unknown. If some of you guys come to supercon in denver I might get to meet some of ya. ^_^

well anyways Just introducing myself.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Hello Lucario boards. I've decided I'll attempt to get active here. So I'm obviously Steam and I'm Colorado's Lucario. I'm PR there though it means little since the entire Colorado scene is unknown. If some of you guys come to supercon in denver I might get to meet some of ya. ^_^

well anyways Just introducing myself.
yeah. what this guy^ said.

Steam

Smash Hero
I'm sure I will enjoy my time with you guys. I actually don't know why I didn't make an effort to become active here sooner =/

edit: even if you did bite, Lucario has x4 resistance to bite. ha.

Steam

Smash Hero
But I can learn earthquake D=

though pika's defense is so low I wouldn't need it...

Or we can look at it from a brawl perspective and I have the advantage =P

Steam

Smash Hero
I also use wolf as well, mostly against marth and diddy if my lucario's not on top of his game. oh no more pika hugs X_X

that spike on lucario's chest stops those hugs very well from my experience. (or maybe it's his physics)

Top Bottom