• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
we're not losing 3 LUCARIOS AT ONCE are we.
Only reason I connect is because Sonics pretty much lost 2-3 of our better players within the span of a year. There's also only a few Sonics who go purely Sonic now that do well.

oh yes they definitly changed their recipe some years ago. i prefer the old ones :(
Really? Well that'll explain why they taste so **** good now.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Only reason I connect is because Sonics pretty much lost 2-3 of our better players within the span of a year. There's also only a few Sonics who go purely Sonic now that do well.
I guess I don't qualify for lucarios then.

but funny story

I had 2 bags of dorritos before having to throw up yesterday.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
I've watched Lucarios drop him like it was a Virus (DLV).

I've tried to ignore what people like Lee Martin want me to do: Go MK.

I've been motivated by Junebug/Zucco/Ksizzle/Lee Martin/Fonz/Stauffy to an extent where getting someone like Gnes in Bracket, who has NEVER lost to a Lucario since he started maining Diddy, is "no problem".

It almost seems like I am the ONLY one out there who is willing to go 100% Lucario and try to make a difference. Pretty much all of the ones I look up to have DLV or go MK. It saddens me.
Me? Awww, you motivate me too Trebla. <3
If it helps, I've always been 100% Lucario and I don't have any serious intentions of using another character any time in the near future.

Ksizzle is back, ****. <3

Zucco, you **** too!

Zucco

Smash Master
All I know is for sure is that ill never drop Lucario in doubles. He's broken if you team with someone who knows what to do. Atomsk teaming with Lee Martin pretty much gave our team an easy start, though We actually teamed one other time in md/va and took second. We could have had 1st but we were stupid and went d3 and Ness the first 2 rounds.T_T dont ask me why we thought that would work against logic and boss.

Zucco

Smash Master
I started to understand the DK matchup alittle more after playing him and dr. Grandpa in teams alot that day. It was recorded and I hope its put up.

O I found this though
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZn8aDQ4Q7k&feature=channel

I cant get match one to work on my computer for some reason. I actually played this guy the night before at a smashfest and was beating him with falco like every time but I wanted to learn this matchup alittle more. This was my first match of brackets. The set where I lost to Pierce was saved on the livestream TV. Games 1 and 2 with pierce were fun and tough at the same time because his marth is really smart but than he gayed me game 3 with meta+brinstar.

edit: bonus video of Rookie vs Ally! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNYNV6xlD_g

I know this doesnt really have a place here but its legit.

culexus・wau

what the fawk flamey?!

you weren't at geeks. D:<

but it wasn't all that great for me anyways, :(
See

Phone got stolen

Have to pay for a new one to go with the contract.

HAS TO BE EXACT SAME ONE OR OF EQUAL VALUE OLOLOLOLOL.

**** life.

completely monetary reasons.

this also means I can't go to apex

but if EC lucarios co

me to TP5 or R4 I'll come and not enter
_______

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
My math teacher showed us our final grades today....

and i got a very sad 32%. wow i need to study more. but at least my earth science, literature, and social science is top notch =D

also, for art, our teacher told us to make a doodle without really thinking of it. I closed mye eyes to help with the randomness, but when i was finished, i turned it upside down and i could have sworn i drew a lucario head.

culexus・wau

My math teacher showed us our final grades today....

and i got a very sad 32%. wow i need to study more. but at least my earth science, literature, and social science is top notch =D

also, for art, our teacher told us to make a doodle without really thinking of it. I closed mye eyes to help with the randomness, but when i was finished, i turned it upside down and i could have sworn i drew a lucario head.
what kind of math?

CLOSET FURRY

iRJi

Smash Champion

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Come on guys. RJ thinks more about this board than a good fraction of people in here.

Zucco

Smash Master
I should clearly be the one running **** around here. Like duh!

phil shall be missed.

Zucco

Smash Master
man why you gotta be like that! Just because im trying to make a main switch doesnt mean my Lucario is going to get worse. Honestly though I probably have too many infractions to become a mod.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's the PRINCIPLE of the matter, Alex!! :mad:

How can you trust someone who doesn't keep their end of the bargain!?

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
Isn't it obvious Espy, you can't trust Kita-

I just noticed the auto spell check doesn't mark Espy as incorrect, I had no idea it was a real word lol

Also, even though I don't owe you sex, can i give you some anyway?

Edit: Espy-es·py [ih-spahy]–verb (used with object),-pied, -py·ing.
to see at a distance; catch sight of.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Espy can also mean "to predict", which is the same thing as those other definitions. Which is hilarious, because I was "kinda-sorta-but-not-really" known for my absurd rests back in the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHx-UDfTWvk

I recall getting a rest or two here or there before "Go" would even disappear back in Melee days. Good times.

I also had no idea Espy was a word until I looked it up after I made it. And no, Espy wasn't made because of Espeon either.

Oh, and if you want to know how to owe me sex, it'll cost you one sex.
But payment is specific, it's tough to do.

Even so, there's no excuse not to do it...
KITA

Top Bottom