• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Roxas M

Smash Master
it think its funny that the more interest you show in being a mod the worse chance you have of getting it.

so the people that have NO interest in it might get it and the ones that want to do it won't.

it sounds so unfair. lol

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Actually, it's not that really.

I've just... gotten bored of the boards pretty much. I felt like I've done what I originally set out to do (reverse some damage, bring some renewed interest in his metagame, give pros and those who play more regularly more of a voice amongst the theorycraft, and test some stuff). I probably spend more time on these boards than what's healthy, so, you'll probably see me around a bit more, but I won't be monitoring 24/7, which is pretty much what I need to do as a mod.

Edit: Don't everyone jump up at once.
Which means that the matchups will still be held tight right?

Roxas M

Smash Master
looks like i might not be able to go to geeks this sunday. =/

transportation johns. :(

i dunno. i'll know by saturday night.

sorry flamey. looks like we won't be having our friendlies part 2. :ohwell:

i'm thinking about trying doubles at the next tourney i go to also. only problem is that people only want to team with people that they know are good.
i'm basically a unknown since i've only been to 1 tourney.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
FlameWaveK if you dont tell me what your project is, i will run up there and Fox F-throw you.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I missed a few days, and Phil leaves.
Good job lucario board.

And college students dont steal things, they just hold onto things for a long period of time.
-t2

Zucco

Smash Master
Im losing my confindence in singles. I do so badly because of this. I spent a good amount of time pissed off today because I lost to metaknight on brinstar against 2 different people, early in bracket too. I ****ing cant stand that stage to the point of me seriously wanting to use metaknight, but Atomsk sorta talked me out of it.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Im losing my confindence in singles. I do so badly because of this. I spent a good amount of time pissed off today because I lost to metaknight on brinstar against 2 different people, early in bracket too. I ****ing cant stand that stage to the point of me seriously wanting to use metaknight, but Atomsk sorta talked me out of it.
Zucco, you're half of the reason Lucario is this high on the tier list lol. If you quit, we're done.

Zucco

Smash Master
I got 33rd out of like, 115 I think. anything outside of top 8 doesn't really help us honestly. Thanks for your concern though. Part of me doesn't want to move onto some other character because I've helped Lucario improve(at least in placings) though even if im gone you'll still have people like junebug who always place in the top in md/va, Lee Martin whos just a beast, Trela whos always improving, Stauffy who stepped up alot recently, ect...

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
This region is ridiculous. All of you others have it easy. I was 5 min away from a national today :p

In other news, I've dropped MK. LUCARIO ALL THE WAY NOW

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
This region is ridiculous. All of you others have it easy. I was 5 min away from a national today :p

You'll go back. Eventually you'll undergo MetaKnight withdrawal if you don't. It's an addiction.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
lol like I said, Falco doesn't do much better on Brinstar, but yeah, your decision. I'd probably invest in this char just a little more.

Meanwhile, I'm onlooking into a project similar to RJ's. I'm going to see if I can get as much video feed as possible of my Lucario, if not, I'll get some notes on the MU that I need to work on. I still have a pika-block lol, I've been doing better, but is it just me, or does Pika bair suck up Lucario fair? I can't seem to get out of the move, I've gotten dsmash down to a good consistent tech, and thunder doesn't bother me, but the t-jolt traps and aerials annoy me a looooot.

Stauffy's Wario advice helped me a lot, I got lots better at the MU from being much, much more patient.

Trela

Smash Lord
I've watched Lucarios drop him like it was a Virus (DLV).

I've tried to ignore what people like Lee Martin want me to do: Go MK.

I've been motivated by Junebug/Zucco/Ksizzle/Lee Martin/Fonz/Stauffy to an extent where getting someone like Gnes in Bracket, who has NEVER lost to a Lucario since he started maining Diddy, is "no problem".

It almost seems like I am the ONLY one out there who is willing to go 100% Lucario and try to make a difference. Pretty much all of the ones I look up to have DLV or go MK. It saddens me.

Zucco

Smash Master
in my defense ive only used metaknight once in tournament, and that was when I ruined puerto rico's smash scene with the Anubis strategy at pound 4. I always say I want to use other characters but im always scared to bring them out. My only other character atm that I feel like I can place decently with is Falco, but I'm still not ready to bring him out because of my Matchup inexperience with him.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Awww, I'm not mentioned. -_-' ah well, I need to step it up with my Lucario I'm getting too predictable with my fsmashes anyway so I'm getting punished a lot more lately for it.

Zucco

Smash Master
Not me. I was probably too busy tearlessly crying or some gay ****.

Gnes

Smash Master

What the...didnt u quit....i wanted to team with u but u disappeared...gay.

trela stay lucario...and lets win teams next weekend ^_^
get some good lucario diddy team magic

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I've watched Lucarios drop him like it was a Virus (DLV).

I've tried to ignore what people like Lee Martin want me to do: Go MK.

I've been motivated by Junebug/Zucco/Ksizzle/Lee Martin/Fonz/Stauffy to an extent where getting someone like Gnes in Bracket, who has NEVER lost to a Lucario since he started maining Diddy, is "no problem".

It almost seems like I am the ONLY one out there who is willing to go 100% Lucario and try to make a difference. Pretty much all of the ones I look up to have DLV or go MK. It saddens me.
I'll just go along with Gnes and say to stick with Lucario, but it's honestly up to you overall, of course.

I think plenty of people have to deal with this problem. If you really want to play Lucario, then don't let anyone stop you; Stick to your choice, and **** EVERYTHING.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
BTW

Do any of you like Doritos?

Did they change their recipe or something? I didn't care for them at all when I was little, and I tried them again recently, and they're amazing.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I'll just go along with Gnes and say to stick with Lucario, but it's honestly up to you overall, of course.

I think plenty of people have to deal with this problem. If you really want to play Lucario, then don't let anyone stop you; Stick to your choice, and **** EVERYTHING.
A most likely quitting or long break taking lucario would like to the suggest that you go with this statement.

we're not losing 3 LUCARIOS AT ONCE are we.

I hope karma is on my side.

for something bad to happen to me something good must happen soon correct?

beh

and

Doritos are ok I guess.

iLink

Smash Champion
A most likely quitting or long break taking lucario would like to the suggest that you go with this statement.
Wait... what? Please tell me I wasn't the only one that couldn't read this... :dizzy:

Dorritos are k, like if I see a bag of them I won't say "OMG MUST HAS" but after I eat a few, I just keep eating them without even noticing.

Zucco

Smash Master
the only Doritos I can eat now are the baked ones. Regular Doritos are just way too greasy imo. Baked lays are yummy too.

pewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpew

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Wait... what? Please tell me I wasn't the only one that couldn't read this... :dizzy:

Dorritos are k, like if I see a bag of them I won't say "OMG MUST HAS" but after I eat a few, I just keep eating them without even noticing.
Phone got stolen

Have to pay for a new one to go with the contract.

HAS TO BE EXACT SAME ONE OR OF EQUAL VALUE OLOLOLOLOL.

**** life.

completely monetary reasons.

this also means I can't go to apex

but if EC lucarios come to TP5 or R4 I'll come and not enter

wait **** Ksizzle is coming back right after I get ****ed money-wise?

at least I have a nice metagame to come back to in 2011

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Gnes - yeah but watching the stream for vc yesterday made me regret not going (living 5 min away from the venue) and finals made me wanna just go back lol i tried hard to quit but oh well lol yeah we should team one day

kita - ur gay

Top Bottom