• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUGUST 15 - 16th - ROFA'S MIDWEST CIRCUIT EVENT - GONNA BE HYPE AS **** IN ANN ARBOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
infern i seen u i didnt get to play u...but id like to play a **** ike :)
Look me up at WTON then, it be great to brawl someone so great that shares a fellow Ike avatar :)
Yeah man, when you said you wanted to play me and my yoshi I was totally not prepared for a good ike. I then proceeded to get smoked. Good stuff.
Back at ya, that Yoshi of urs was the best I ever played, u did combos I never expecte yoshi to do. Too bad I had to leave after only 1 match lol but me and my friends were getting hungry :laugh:

Aced

Smash Rookie
****, I sure picked a good one for my first tourney huh? Anyway, shout outs:

Anther: Crazy Pikachu man, kinda sad we didn't get some more brawl matches in, but I'll have to fix that next time. LMAO @ your ShizWiz impersonation, you had me me rollin.

Themann: Too good with Luigi, we'll have to do more Mario vs Luigi matches, that **** was fun. Those melee matches were fun as hell too, wtf @ you gimping me with Luigi's sourspot upb not once, but twice?! Madness. Good stuff.

JKBUK: So it was your first tourney too? Haha good stuff man, I look forward to more epic G&W mirrors.

Mr. E: We played a few games, not much to say. GGs.

Lain: I beat your ICs! >_> Well once, then you ***** me in a G&W mirror, I hope to play you alot more next time. Was fun watching you and Anther in teams, Alpha Omega ftw.

MxC( I think?) Had fun playing your Pit, not much to say. GGs.

DSF: You outright ***** me, utterly ***** me. My first match ever and I get you? All the same though, it's only sparked my drive to improve myself, maybe we'll play again and it won't be so one sided, hahaha. Congrats on taking first by the way.

Rofa: Great event man, I'm glad this was my first tourney. I'm going to do my best to try and make some of the weeklies from now on. Oh yeah, and you ***** me in pools, I gotta redeem myself. :( Good stuff.

Vayseth: Thanks for answering all my questions and being in my corner, and just being cool as hell man. It was my first tourney and I didn't know anyone, so thanks for being so friendly.
Great job running **** too.

Omniswell: Good god you play a good Wolf, I'm just glad I managed to take a game in pools. GGs I hope I play you more next time.

Xiivi: Man we had some intense G&W vs MK battles, going back and forth was fun as hell. GGs

People I didn't play but still want to give shout outs:

OS: I wanted to see how my Falco matched up against one of the better Robs, but I never got the chance to play you. Maybe next time. Oh yeah and **** MK, I feel ya. D:

Bloodhawk: That Lucario is too good, it was fun watching your set with NOJ.

Jekyll: You already know, that Ganondorf is too ****ing good, keep stompin, my man , keep stompin.

Scala: I saw you wrecking **** with Yoshi, definitely gotta play you next time. Good stuff.

My bad if I missed anyone, I had a really good time and I hope see you guys again next time around.

Oh if you're wondering who I am, think of the black guy that wasn't Themann or Jekyll and was there all tourney long, in the white t-shirt. Or the guy whose cell phone went off twice at 8am Saturday morning and woke up half the room.. yeah sorry about that. >_>

Kel

Smash Master
Chewyy, I really appreciate your enthusiasm with the circuit and going through the trouble adding up the points, but Thax's response is the whole reason the circuit thread hasn't been updated yet. The moment I get the official bracket from Viperboy I'll have the points updated. If it isn't updated in a couple days, I'll go through and figure stuff out from memory and asking everyone.

Lain, I have 5$ that says otherwise :-P.

P.S. I love lain.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Omniswell, best Wolf ever.
SIgged <3

Omniswell: Good god you play a good Wolf, I'm just glad I managed to take a game in pools. GGs I hope I play you more next time.
thanks man for your 1st tourney your really good :) keep it up man next time i'll goo all wolf on ya :) i look forward to seeing ya all again.

P.S. I love lain.
WE all love lain and we all like to give him crap :-p sorry lain i have to many mood swings and i feel like an *** again. EVERYONE please don't give this man ****.

chewyy

Smash Ace
Chewyy, I really appreciate your enthusiasm with the circuit and going through the trouble adding up the points, but Thax's response is the whole reason the circuit thread hasn't been updated yet. The moment I get the official bracket from Viperboy I'll have the points updated. If it isn't updated in a couple days, I'll go through and figure stuff out from memory and asking everyone.

Lain, I have 5$ that says otherwise :-P.

P.S. I love lain.
Yeah, i just wanted to add up the points that I knew (from the thread) in case people wanted to look at it, I never said it was official, sorry if I gave that impression. :dizzy:

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I am ridiculously tired right now. DSF just left our place and headed out for the airport. Its been a looooooong weekend :D

Oh yeah, and Lain sucks.

Sliq

Smash Master
Spikehands McDougal is a crazy wacky dog monster.
This.

(10 spikehands)

Sliq- A God player end of story. if you beat him he didnt try
I am pretty amazing. Thanks for the matches and Wolf tips, by the way. It'll be helpful to have a reliable backup that doesn't have very lop sided match ups against him (*shakes fist at DeDeDe*).

Also, I 2-0'd NOJ.

I also knocked lain out of pools. Take that you butt.

If I play chewy again in tournament I'm going to headbutt a small orphan.

Vayseth

Smash Master
OH. MY. GOD. As Panda said, DSF got on a plane at 7:30 am back to California today and we (Anther, Mann, Myself, Panda, DSF, NoJ, and sometimes Rofa) all hung out right after the tournaments all the way up until DSF left. It was an epic weekend full of wonderful events and watching tropic thunder, which was funny, in some areas... XD

Statistics:

75 people came in and out of that place over the weekend to play smash.
29 entered the side tournament.
28 teams (56 people) entered doubles.
Only 46 entered singles (probably because doubles took close to 7 hours x.x NEVER doubles pools again. NEVER).

I want to thank all 75 of you for coming out and having a great time!

I want to apologize for Rofa in this thread. Rofa had the impossible task of trying to find housing because while he was in California, his co-op sold his room out from under him, making him homeless as of today. He spent most of the weekend running around trying to get a place and I believe he finally got one and can move into it today. We helped him move out a bit yesterday and he's gonna finish moving out today. Needless to say, he had a bunch of stuff on his plate this weekend and deeply regrets not being able to play Smash at all that wasn't a tournament match.

However, we want to say thank you to everyone who came out and made this the best brawl tournament the midwest has ever seen. We want to especially thank Overswarm and his crew who watched over the venue while we were gone and even cleaned up that mess of a 1st floor completely for us. You saved us a ton of time, and I could never repay you, thanks a bunch.

Thank you to all of you who gave compliments on the venue and the tournament in general! We couldn't have done it without your guys' cooperation, and thanks to everyone putting up with our dumb rules ^^;

The next Ann Arbor tournament will not be until after the midwest circuit event run by blueblade and blood hawk. We'll try to get the same venue again if we can, but we'll see! I'll get back to you guys on that.

As for the .tio file, Rofa and I will get it uploaded just as soon as we are fully moved into our new homes and we can freakin' relax for a change XD I shouldn't even be making this post right now but, whatever.

Just a reminder, I have a ton of lost and found:
1. An orange button down shirt with a single black and white stripe coming down the side with a patch on it. It has 3 words on the patch, but I can't quite make them out XD
2. A black hoody, size XL, by Alpine Design.
3. A grey hoody with a 33 and American Eagle written on it.
4. A white DS(?) car adapter. it has gamestop written on it and has some pink on it too.
5. 3 power strips. Some might be Rofa's or Bloodhawk's. All I know is they aren't mine.

I think I might have more but... Samurai(No space)Panda and I also have to move out of our apartment today, so it might be packed up somewheres.

Anyway, shoutouts!!!

1der- Thanks for coming out man. It was good seeing ya again and I hope you come to more circuit events.

Ace K- Man, I had your back from the moment you walked in the door. It can be overwhelming to go to your first tournament and have it just so happen to have the overwhelmingly great caliber of players that this one did. However, you came out of pools and did well in the bracket. Great job man! Check back for the next Ann Arbor tournament!

Ankoku- Thanks for bringing the recording equipment and thanks for uploading some vids already. I will try my best to get this tio thing done ASAP!

Anther- Baby, you gave it your best. We'll play some more and next time you'll beat him.

Blood Hawk- Always a fun time hanging out with ya man. Keep that D3/Lucario combo goin' man! You're doing great so far.

Brawlbro- Thanks for comin' out. I know you didn't enter singles but I hope you at least had a good time. 1 pm fo 4 am is a bit unreasonable for a tournament huh? XD

Chewyy- Great to finally meet ya. You're pretty good, I must say. You also have a top tier mom who will drive 6 kids 8 hours to enter a smash tournament. Your mom is top tier.

Danithak- Long time no see man! I'm glad you came out and good **** making it out of pools. Too bad your bracket wasn't the friendliest =( No one's was.

DBS- I know you couldn't enter and that's my bad, but it was cool seeing ya again man. Have fun in florida!

Deeboe, Sandwhich, Prime- Wixoms are the best and all of us should have done better in teams. We will next time, GUARANTEED.

Dingdong- Thanks for coming out and bringing a wii even though it was tough and kind of expensive for you. I greatly appreciate it.

Dope- OMG, lol @ last minute plans to get you out here. But you top 8-ed teams even though you got a 5th seed by default. Good **** man. Make sure to develop that Snake and come back and win singles. I'm waitin' for you to suddenly explode and win one of these days. I'm sure you will soon.

Dr. X- NICE win in the Pit ditto over NxC. I could have sworn he was better, but you proved me wrong. Thanks for coming out to all of these tournaments and I'll see you at the next one for sure.

DSF- Man, I'm glad only the best people are left-handed and named Alex. We had a good time this weekend and I hope I come out there or you come out here soon. I have nothing but respect for you and the games are crazy awesome.

Hot_Arms- Thanks for coming out man. I hope you enter everything at our next one =P

Infern Angelis- WTF IKE?! No way! I'm glad you and Smash64 did as well as you guys did and I hope you're at the next circuit event.

JBro- Good matches man! I'll make sure your match gets post too btw. Who was it against and who were the characters?

Jekyll- Thanks for comin' out and reppin' some Ganny! Didn't get to hang out with you much but glad you made it out.

Jet Lag- Sorry about how late it went. I saw ya sleepin' in the corner during singles a bit (lol). The next one should be better.

JGALT- Thanks for makin' the trip out. Shame you didn't enter singles tho =(

Jkbuk- So you're the G+W everyone was talking about from Khan's tournaments. I'll have to play ya sometime soon! If everything works out, I'll make it to WAAA3 so I'll play ya there!

JonS and NoJoes- You guys rule, but actually show up for a WHOLE tournament next time =P

Joshu- I'm glad I finally got to meet you, but I feel like we barely had a chance to talk XD I'll make sure to get to know ya better at the next one. And you'll be there right, RIGHT?! =P

Kel- Man, you impress me more and more every time. Not only do you continue to **** with Sliq in teams, but you surprise me in the many ways you ensure yourself to get 5th. You wanted it so bad this time that you beat OS to do it. Now that's determination. The Kell bill, FTW.

Kyari- Thanks for coming out again and bringing all those cool people! I'll see you at the next event and actually play you again since I won't be running around like a chicken with my head cut off and actually have time to play XD

Lain- You silly S.O.B. Next time I'mma watch you like a hawk and make sure you win EVERY single match. Anther has learned, now it is YOUR turn. Also, call me, because you left your stuff here and I'm moving out today XD

Levitas- Sucks that you couldn't stay for Saturday but glad you came out and had a good time.

Mr. E- Thanks for makin' the drive all the way out by yourself and thanks for bringing that set up! Your R.O.B. was pretty good, but it looks like you were one of the many who got bracket ****ed =( GL at your next tournament!

NoJ- Man, you're the best. Had some amazing times over the weekend. "Seasons Greatings, you're ****ING DEAD." LOL.

Yes! and No!- Thanks for coming out! I hope you all had a good time and I hope to see you guys back at the next one!

NxC- GREAT Pit man. I don't know how much longer you are in MI but when you go back to Washington look up that Pit player. He's GREAT!

Okiyama and his crew (Ori, Ham, Rogu)- Man, sucks that this ran so late. I apologize =( Hopefully next time you'll come out and actually have a winnable bracket! XD

Omniswell- What to say man? You did your best, won a few MMs, and all after being in and out of the hospital all week. I hope you feel better and come out with us to the next circuit event man! This time two full cars from MI!

Overswarm- You're still one of the best in the Midwest and a blessing to have at a tournament. Hopefully your matches you recorded get uploaded soon! Did you record the finals? I hope so....

Quivo- Glad I finally got to meet ya! I hope to see you at more events and I'll actually play your TL one on one when I have more time to play XD

Ripple- GOOD **** WITH DK. You had some great matches and I even tried playing DK after you left. I sucked it up =( But yeah, hope to see you at the next event!!

Robotic Sith Drone- Sorry it took so long man. Keep running your tournaments! You've got the only tournaments in MI planned now!

Rofa- d00d, thanks for hooking me up with food/cigs/etc all weekend. We gotta do this again.

SamuraiPanda- No space.

Scala- MAN! You gotta play Diddy and a top tier, NOW. I'm telling you man. Yoshi would be good if he was a bit faster (i.e. less laggy moves) but I swear man, keep with Diddy and pick up a high/top tier and WIN. Come with us to the next circuit event too? =D Same place! We'll get Rofa and Omni to drive this time.

Scarecrow- Thanks for coming out man! Hopefully you come to more events and next time I'll play your Meta to see how I stand up =)

Sci-Fi Guy- Thanks for coming out at the last minute and no problem about staying over. Hopefully the floor didn't suck too bad XD Anyway, make sure you come to the next event man! Us D3s need to stick together.

Scotu- Glad to see you at a brawl event! Hopefully our next one will be a brawl/melee event =)

Sliq- You sir, are the man. Not the mann, but, the man. Epic match vs DSF in doubles there and good **** 2-0'ing NoJ to knock Lain out of pools.

Smash64- You have the best Ness I've ever seen, and that shouldn't even happen XD Anyway, good stuff and I'll see ya at the next event!

Thax- Thanks for comin out, even tho you didn't have money. But you brought dope! That's the important part XD

TheBlueBlade- Thanks for helping me out over the weekend and if you need anything at the next circuit event just let me know!

TheMann- Mann, you're the best. I'm sorry you can't play Luigi against me but I know you're the best Luigi out there. Fun times over the weekend as well. COME TO THE NEXT ONE.

Thinkaman- Thanks for comin' out and reppin' jiggles! Glad you guys got your stuff back too.

Vidjo- Bring your GF, you'll win next time if you do =)

Xiivi- Nice meetin' ya and hopefully I see you at the next event too!

AND THAT'S ALL FOLKS!
catch'em catch'em gotta catch'em all, gotta catch'em all POKE'MON!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Son of a *****. That really sucks, Rofa, hope you get everything sorted out all right.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I left an allisbrawl t shirt(XL) there if anyone there finds it please tell me

Kel

Smash Master
Scarecrow actually did most of the cleaning. He's awesome like that.

Someone actually left an expensive Apple laptop there too. But we assumed it was someone that was running the tournament.

Thanks for pulling through, despite the problems that went down with housing and all.

*how come we don't have any ****heads coming into this thread to make "Melee is better than Brawl" comments?*

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Eh. I like Melee more, but played way more Brawl, but who the **** cares? There were both games at the event, so it's not like there was a lack of choice or anything. The only thing missing was a TV setup for Pokémon Colosseum.

Vayseth

Smash Master
I left an allisbrawl t shirt(XL) there if anyone there finds it please tell me
Yes. We have it. However, Rofa and I just moved out of our places into new ones so, I'm not sure who has it (prolly him) and as soon as we uncover it, we'll get it to ya.

Who are riding in these here cars?
In the hypothetical case that we do have 2 cars, I'd like 4 people per car looking something like, Rofa, Myself, Sara and Lain in one car and Omni, Panda, Anther, and Joel in another. Hopefully we can get more people but those are the ones I'mma focus on.

Scarecrow actually did most of the cleaning. He's awesome like that.

Someone actually left an expensive Apple laptop there too. But we assumed it was someone that was running the tournament.
Scarecrow, you're the man. I'll buy you a meal next time I see you at a tournament.

The laptop was Rofa's, yeah, we got it. XD

Eh. I like Melee more, but played way more Brawl, but who the **** cares? There were both games at the event, so it's not like there was a lack of choice or anything. The only thing missing was a TV setup for Pokémon Colosseum.
My next event will likely have both games being tournamented. It'll be OFF THA HOOK.

Scala

Smash Ace
I think we should have a random game tournament. And we play some old-*** game nobody has heard of for the highest score

Also vayseth you suck I might be coming with you I love you

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Joel, remember we were talking about the next circuit event thats 3 hours away? And Vayseth actually included you in our 2 cars full of people.

Btw, you forgot your controller at our apartment. Since we moved out, I ended up taking it with me cause I'll probably hang out with Epic some time this week and you live like 5 minutes from him, so I'll give you an IM or something so you can come over to pick it up.

I think we should have a random game tournament. And we play some old-*** game nobody has heard of for the highest score

Also vayseth you suck I might be coming with you I love you
Scala FTW. We should compete at Comix Zone or Gunstar heroes. I'll kick anybody's *** at Gunstar heroes. Especially anybody with "blood" or "hawk" in their name. That said, I think I almost beat the game once. Which means I'm amazing at it.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
PANDA JOEL THE MANN YOU GUYS WANNA RIDE WITH ME TO THIS?

Joel you have no say your going with me because you live like 5 mins away from me

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
Since there doesn't appear to be a results thread, I'll just go ahead and post my shoutouts here:

DSF - I never talked to you or anything. However, wow. I only watched you play against Blood Hawk, but that match alone scared the hell out of me. Snake never seemed more horrifying than when he was preventing any sort of approach or attack from Lucario with a constant barrage of knees, punches, uptilts, and well-timed grabs. I want to play your Snake if you don't mind, if you ever decide to come to the MW again or if there's ever a national tournament that you go to.
Anther - YOU ARE MY HERO! :) You have been an inspiration for me to stick with Pikachu. From what I heard, your sets with DSF were really tense and close. I will be monitoring the interwebz carefully to see when these videos pop up, I am desperate to analyze them. I might still switch to G&W against Metaknight, but that may change once I understand the matchup better. Your Pikachu prowess is profound :D. I want to see as many recent videos as I can of yours, because analyzing your game is just intriguing to me. Pikachu as a life tank in teams? You had me speechless.
Vidjo Gamer - I'm so glad we met up again! You're such a friendly guy, and so skilled at smash brothers. And not to scare you but I think you're pretty cute too. I'm kind of surprised you remembered my former alias, to be honest. You should rock the Pikachu though! Just look at Anther. You played with Pikachu quite a bit in Melee, and now Pikachu is apparently tournament viable! :D Go Pikachu! That would be awesome. Why is it that you don't attend more midwest circuit events, is it just a money issue? Your presence would definitely ignite the MW scene.
Needle of Juntah - From things I heard about you, I thought you would be kind of a **** to me when I saw we had our first match, but I couldn't have been more wrong. Thanks for complimenting my G&W and thanks for the advice. I probably won't turn off tap jump because my Pikachu desperately needs it for QAC'ing, but I will consider the tactic. Maybe I'll PM you some time and ask you to go into more detail about it, because I do have trouble with Metaknights even though I switch to G&W from Pikachu to do it.
Blood Hawk - You're such a cool dude, you know that? Then again, pokemon nerds always are, right? Your Spikehands McDougal is definitely amazing. I wonder why you and Anther don't team Lucario/Pikachu... that would be so fun to watch I think. Then again Lain would be pissed, eh?
Kel - Your Marth is very solid. I thoroughly enjoyed our Marth ditto on Corneria XD. I would be very interested in doing more Marth dittos with you. Also 'grats on placing 5th yet again! I can't get over how funny this is.
Solon (Lain) - You know what? I was unable to play you in the MM because Xiivi (my driver) had to leave ASAP during the early portion of singles. But I definitely want to take that dollar from you... and when I do, it's going to be in my signature, you can count on that. Also I think JBro would like to smoke with you if the opportunity arises at WTON.
Scarecrow - Nice placing! I am impressed. I didn't get to play you or see you play at all, but you have to have improved since the last time we played. How about some friendlies at WTON? Would be great!
Joshu - So glad you made it! Was worried that you wouldn't show up because you didn't have a ride. So if you don't mind me asking, what's your new address? I would love to invite you over on the weekends to be with the rest of my smash crew for lots of friendlies, teams, and other such things.
TheMann - Your Luigi is stunning. I was unprepared to play a good Luigi in our crew battle, no doubt about it. And you have a pretty good Melee Falco too :p And you're chill as hell. But I won't unfortunately be returning to Melee ever again though. It really screwed with me when we played each other right after that in the bracket.
Overswarm - Sorry I didn't get that promised MM with you. Unforseen banking catastrophies killed me, I'm still extremely strapped for cash right now. 150 dollars, down the drain... :(. But, depending on how my money situation looks at WTON, we will either do 5 or 20 (length of the set will be affected). You know the drill. Also I wish I could have played you a little bit... however Jekyll did, his Ganon is getting pretty good ne?
Chewyy - YOU ARE A *******! Well not really you, just the Ice Climbers...... I think I can buff up my G&W and defeat them though. Next time I see you, I'm challenging you to a money match. And I better not get you in my pools AGAIN. Fighting those Ice Climbers is like running away from a ****ing murderer.
Infern Angelis - The only thing I remember you from is how I kept you from taking my stock in the crew battle :D Your Ike is solid though, I'd like to play ya if you go out for another tourney sometime (thinking WTON).
Dope - Hi there. You may not remember me, but I am an oldschool smasher who used to have the forum name Ruler of Melee. Haven't seen you play and haven't even seen you until recently, but hopefully that changes.
Samurai Panda - I wanted to play you again, but time factors prevented it. Are you going to be at WTON? I would love to do some Brawl small talk and perhaps play you a little bit again. You're a cool dude. And you sound just like Chris Hansen. Would you mind doing a recorded impression of him if I gave you some money? LOL.
Smash64 - Aren't you the random asian guy who ***** my Lucas with Snake in the random tourney? You're a very skilled player. Can't wait until the next time you go to a tournament that I'm in.
Quivo - Are you the guy I had those DK dittos and Marth dittos with? Those were fun as hell! I'd love to do more dittos.
Xiivi - Sup Xiv. You goin to WTON? Oh..... nevermind :(. Too bad you're leaving the area. When are you coming back?
Sci-Fi Guy - Grrrr... should not have suicided :(. I had the confidence to turn that set in pools around too. Oh well. Maybe we'll have a money match sometime so that my Pikachu can prove its worth.
Rofa - Sorry about what seemed to be my agitation, Rofa. I wasn't upset with you at all, don't think that for a second. I was just agitated that I couldn't find a place to get a bottle of Vault before the singles tournament started, I was parched. You're a very cool guy though. Sorry to hear about your struggles :(. Hopefully you can make it out of those troubles and can attend another circuit tourney.. I'd definitely like to play you again, this time equipping an anti-metaknight stone to my Pikachu >: )
Sliq - I saw that loss to Kel's metaknight.... we're all feeling the MK heat man :(. Your Bowser is crazy, I enjoy watching it a lot. Can't wait to see you at WTON.
Dr. X - Still repping the Pit I see! Good to know that you haven't lost confidence in the character you enjoy using. WTON is gonna be crazy.... I also never got the MM I proposed to you in the shoutouts from SaC2. Maybe we'll have one then?
JBro - Why am I shoutouting you, I talk to you everyday lolz.
Kyari - **** you Kyari! You got so bracket *****.... and your G&W was blowing balls too. Work on that shiz yo.
Jkbuk - Your G&W surprises me with those random smash attacks lol. Those can be pretty dangerous. Are you going to be attending any tourney outside MI?
Ace - You've got a pretty good Falco sir. I enjoyed playing you when I got there first thing, hopefully we will be able to play again.
Omniswell - Your Wolf is surprising, and the very first serious Wolf player that I've ever met. I'd like to friendly you a bit, I think we would enjoy ourselves.

And now, for others that didn't make it to the bracket or didn't enter (did you see what I did there?):
Jekyll: Yo man, you gonna be with me to WTON? Get your **** ready to come by on the Thursday of that week then, cause WTON may very well be a 2 day tournament. Also give me your cellphone number please! I hate having to use SWF for everything >_<.
TheBlueBlade: Sure thing man :) I would definitely like to play you at WTON, and not in a Bowser ditto @ Skyworld XD. Although that was fun. Also I played the way I did vs you with my PT vs Link because Link is my hot sexy videogame ****buddy and I refuse to give him damage. It wasn't an offense to you or anything, I wouldn't be that unsportsmanlike.
Scotu: You're a pretty cool guy. I saw your name on the forums over and over again with the frame data stuff, so glad I could finally meet you. Do you have that DK vs Fox match vidcaptured yet? I want to show that to my friends.
Vayseth: Mad props to hosting this tournament. You had to put up with a bunch of bull****, some of which is mine and for that I apologize :( but seriously, that area is too confusing to navigate. Now I know the REAL reason no-one travels outside of Michigan for tourneys..... it's too **** confusing to find your way out! (haha take that :p). But yes mad props to you, and you're a cool dude, hope to see you at WTON and maybe we can play a few matches, like Marth vs Dedede (Marth is out for revenge :))

Holy *** that was a long shoutout.

If anyone else remembers me that I didn't shoutout, feel free to bug me about it. I don't like leaving people out.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Kyari, yea I'm the guy that did the DK/Marth dittos with you. I also played your crew with my TL : P

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Omniswell - Your Wolf is surprising, and the very first serious Wolf player that I've ever met. I'd like to friendly you a bit, I think we would enjoy ourselves.
haha thanks? i think that was a compliment :) and yea man i'll play some friendlies with you, and im sure we would have a hell of a time. i seen your pika and it was prolly the best one i've ever seen ( not including anther of course :-p) i would love to play you in some friendlies. see ya at WTON.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
Kyari - **** you Kyari! You got so bracket *****.... and your G&W was blowing balls too. Work on that shiz yo.
Jkbuk - Your G&W surprises me with those random smash attacks lol. Those can be pretty dangerous. Are you going to be attending any tourney outside MI?
lol self shoutout

umm, probly not :(

A. i got *****ed at like hell for coming home at 5 in the morning. (estimated time of arrival was like, 12) so yeah, my parents are gunna be pretty harsh about it

B. I'm only 16 (yeah surprise!; lain thought i was 18 at least) so i have high school to go to still. So noones gunna be seeing much of me unless you hit up local tournies, unless something big is held over a break or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom