• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUGUST 15 - 16th - ROFA'S MIDWEST CIRCUIT EVENT - GONNA BE HYPE AS **** IN ANN ARBOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Is there a hidden meaning to which words you bypassed the filter with, or is your spelling just that atrocious normally? >_>

In other news, I have a random vid of what looks like DSF testing Snake's uberjab against various ledge getup options. Should I be doing something with this or can I just scrap it?

QUIVO

Smash Master
A gay co-worker of mine told me I won't like it until I try it. If I don't try it, how do I know if I don't like it?

I told him I don't wanna try it. He told me I would like it too much. It was an awkward conversation.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Minoriteam was too good. There was what?

Ness, Ike, Toon Link, Luigi, and a Metaknight? lol. I love how the only majority was playing a majority character and all the minorities were playing minority characters.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Minoriteam was too good. There was what?

Ness, Ike, Toon Link, Luigi, and a Metaknight? lol. I love how the only majority was playing a majority character and all the minorities were playing minority characters.

lol i didnt realize that lol

White guy( Meta Knight)

Peruvian ( Ike)
African American ( Luigi)
Mexican (Ness)
Asian ( Toon Link)

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
So thax... why is it exactly that girls are cool for liking everything you just said but for some magical reason guys aren't?

Yeah thax if I ever go back to michigan for Ann Arbor, I'm pointing you out and you're not going to enjoy what I have to say to you.

Then again let's see you call me a ***got in person, from what I hear you're a ****in pus$y when you meet IRL.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
So thax... why is it exactly that girls are cool for liking everything you just said but for some magical reason guys aren't?

Yeah thax if I ever go back to michigan for Ann Arbor, I'm pointing you out and you're not going to enjoy what I have to say to you.

Then again let's see you call me a ***got in person, from what I hear you're a ****in pus$y when you meet IRL.
thax just hates on the boards. don;t let him get to ya, if he doesn't wanna be friends with a nice guy then why try?

Scala

Smash Ace
Kyari is just voicing his opinion. It's more of a compliment than anything. Though, I'd just end this line of conversation
yah u guys wuld like his **** in ur mouth wuldnt u...slobering on his balls. givin it up the a$$.

***** ***gots

....nobody ever listens.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Wait, thax has been going to these tournaments? I haven't seen him in the top placings in a while. I normally stop looking after top 16 though, so maybe he just isn't very good?

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was going to say "i've got Kyari's back" but I imagine thax would just turn that into something sexual too.

sigh.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
He placed 9th at MSOP3 and considered himself good because it happened to mean he tied with Anther, rather than the truth - Anther happened to place rather poorly at MSOP3 and thax didn't place any better. : P

But hey, it's 9th... so you should've noticed. Maybe. Oh wait, MSOP3 results were never released. ^_^

Overswarm

is laughing at you
He placed 9th at MSOP3 and considered himself good because it happened to mean he tied with Anther, rather than the truth - Anther happened to place rather poorly at MSOP3 and thax didn't place any better. : P

But hey, it's 9th... so you should've noticed. Maybe. Oh wait, MSOP3 results were never released. ^_^
Weren't there only like 12 people there?

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
Nah he doesn't really get to me, only reason I posted anything is 'cause there's a possibility that we'll meet in person because of tournaments so I figure I'll let him get prepared.

EDIT: I don't let comments slide IRL... just a battle that I choose to fight.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Nah he doesn't really get to me, only reason I posted anything is 'cause there's a possibility that we'll meet in person because of tournaments so I figure I'll let him get prepared.

EDIT: I don't let comments slide IRL... just a battle that I choose to fight.
You hear the blood mongerers? This guy will fight you.

You know he ain't scared, he MMs my ROB with his Link. That is fearless.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
You hear the blood mongerers? This guy will fight you.

You know he ain't scared, he MMs my ROB with his Link. That is fearless.
When playing Anther in friendlies I said I wanted to play a Fox vs Pika match. He said sure and then said he wouldn't chainthrow. I insisted for him to chainthrow.

I think just everyone in who rode with me is fearless.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
Wait, thax has been going to these tournaments? I haven't seen him in the top placings in a while. I normally stop looking after top 16 though, so maybe he just isn't very good?
thats really funny :laugh: especially cuz u claim to be so good and havent got top 3 ur last 2 tournies.

and kyari chill the *** out, if ur homo idc, its straight. all i said was "pause" cause i thought you were a straight man who just made a gay comment.

and how am i a ***** IRL when i never in my life let someone talk **** to me. juz cause i dont talk aand start ****? i let sliq do **** lik dat :laugh:

and u can say whatever u want to say bout me :)

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
Yeah, well I guess it's good that you don't care, and I didn't get ticked off when you made the pause thing, actually I thought it was pretty funny, but when you say the other f-word especially in the way you presented it, that gets to me. But once again, you wouldn't dare talk like that in front of me now would you? 'Cause you know it would piss me off.

There's a reason it's censored.

edit: lol Xiv you shouldn't even bother that matchup, probably like 8:2 or something ridiculous like that

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
edit: lol Xiv you shouldn't even bother that matchup, probably like 8:2 or something ridiculous like that
I'm convinced it's a +5 in Pikachu's favour. Dead convinced. The fact Pikachu/Zamus are in this game are the only reasons why I won't bother maining Fox even though I'd love to. (Although Zamus is only a +4 for her in my opinion.)

I just wanted to play the match-up vs Anther's pika and see just how ridiculously bad it could be.

Also I do agree about the whole second f-word thing, not cool at all.

Sliq

Smash Master
This thread got really ******** really fast, and I had nothing to do with it. I'm pretty ashamed right now.

lain

Smash Master
You should be ashamed of knocking me out of pools.

What kind of **** loses to 5th seed, and gets first seed, beating a better G&W to do so.

:colorful:

Sliq

Smash Master
You should be ashamed of knocking me out of pools.

What kind of **** loses to 5th seed, and gets first seed, beating a better G&W to do so.

:colorful:
It's easy when I don't fight the Faggot Twins. >= <

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom