• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUGUST 15 - 16th - ROFA'S MIDWEST CIRCUIT EVENT - GONNA BE HYPE AS **** IN ANN ARBOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

okiyama

Smash Ace
switch to Metaknight......or G&W

I wanna be the only wario
Lol, I was the only wario until the american release then dope came then you came and now there's three.
But you are unpure, you played some MK also, I'm a wario man no matter who I'm playing.

Also, my pool was pretty terrible, alex even apoligized because I always get terrible pools.
Anther,Solon,Joshu,TheMann,Gammage.
The only person I had a chance against was gammage and I had to leave before I got to play him, it was no good anyways since I had lost 5 matches so I was already out.
PS Antehr our random factors only match was epic, too bad we didn't get a video.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Which reminds me - lain, I don't know why you want me to teach you Marth when my Marth is crap and I only use him for like two or three matchups. If you want to learn anything from me, it'd have to be Sheik, at which point the best advice I can give for that is "spotdodge and dsmash a lot."

D_B_S

Smash Lord
O_O I play metaknight for fun.................

IM wario all the way also

and i play him in JP version when i got a chance too >_<

wario is offically mine

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Dope use that Snake man, u got a nice one. And you know what ur doing with the nades.

Anyways this was a super fun tourney. Glad to see all the old faces and new. After the tourney Me, Anther, Panda, NOJ, DSF, and Vayseth all chilled and DSF had us playing confusing games like the realm :dizzy: lol. I actually just got home at 5am.

But yea tournament 2 fun
Brawl 2 fun
Smashers 2 fun
Weegee 2 good

Can't wait to play everybody again.
Ur luigi is very good, those were some great friendlies. I hope ill see u at the next circuit event and have some more matches with u.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Lain man stop talking about how good you are talking **** is fine man but don't talk yourself up just MM people and beat them and always place higher than them. when you talk yourself up it makes you seem really silly and full of yourself and i know your not like that man. your def top 10 in MI either right above or below me and i beat alot of people you cant beat and vise versa, so i say you either 1. stop saying how good you are and just let the tourney placing speak for themselves 2.MM everyone to prove to yourself you can get beat or beat everyone or 3. just be modest and have a good time like the mann and vidjo

lain

Smash Master
I can't think of a single person you can beat that I can't beat.

I'm 3rd in Michigan.

**** talk is amazing. I love doing it, and it's just something I've always done.

Leaving to smoke weed and play magic: the gathering now.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
I can't think of a single person you can beat that I can't beat.

I'm 3rd in Michigan.

**** talk is amazing. I love doing it, and it's just something I've always done.
**** talk is ok lain theres nothing wrong with talking ****.

but talking yourself up can really make you seem stupid, in friendlies i beat vidjo, and bloodhawk and i know you can't beat them, the only person you can beat that i can't is Kel.

You are 3rd in MI and i am 4th, just cmon man just be modest. Vidjo talks trash but never says how good he is.

I'm not trying to flame you man im just trying to tell you that you view yourself as a god when you're not.

your my friend man and in my crew i just don't want you to look like an idiot. like how i made myself look when i said i was too good.

chewyy

Smash Ace
Kinda off topic... that's probably a good thing

But I added up the points from MSOP3 and this tourny (I just took the names that were listed on the MSOP3 thread, so I missed some people) but here it is.

tink - 40
DSF - 40
anther - 39
OS - 36
chewyy - 26
kel - 20
Vidjo - 20
sliq - 17
bloodhawk - 17
ripple - 12
viperboy - 7
NOJ - 15
Lain - 8
Scarecrow - 8
Joshu - 6
TheMann - 6
Infern Angelis - 4
Dope - 4
Samurai Panda - 4
Smash64 - 4
Quivo - 2
Xiivi - 2
Sci-Fi- Guy - 2
Rofa - 2
Thinkaman - 2
Dr. X - 2
Mr. E - 1
JBro - 1
Kyari - 1
Thax - 1
Jkbuk - 1
Axe K - 1
Danithak - 1
Omniswell - 1

TheMann

Smash Ace
Wtf is goin on here. I wanna post funny pics too.... Oh and Thax gonna get you for that pic Ankoku lol.

Edit: OMG I got 6 points in the circuit!!! its over now!!! I'll take these tournies a point at a time and surely I'll win!!! Even though some people have like 30... and DSF has 40 and not even from MW :/

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I don't even remember why I made the thing... it's from the middle of January, lol. It probably had something to do with Hot_ArmS being way better than thax though.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
No, Yes, No, No, and No.
But tournament results show otherwise...
Sure. I mean, I did **** you online.
LOL, lagfest friendlies, serious business, eventhough our Falco/GW matches were still close. Hmm... I wonder who's harder to use online.

$10, but heads up, I actually recover in real life ;)

oh snap wifi counts for something now???

I TOLD YOU GUYS, I PWN!!
Quoted for truth and the lulz

QUIVO

Smash Master
Blood Hawk: Good ****. Thanks for the compliments, your Lucario was tough. Hopefully I can play you in brackets next time.

Themann: Your weegee/metaknight/jiggz was too good. We had some epic matches and it's funny how you place higher than me even though I sent you to losers bracket : (

Joshu: Those were really fun sets, I wish I wouldn't have been an idiot and got gimped at like 30%..

NoJ: Our matches were too close, fun games

Lain: I wanna MM you again, I'll get your G&W next time! Btw, your Tlink was good.

Hot_Arms: : Toon Link is way better offline. : P

Kiyori: DK and Marth dittos were awesome. I wish we could've done some TL vs Pika though

SmasH and Infern: Spiking and doing whatever the **** you want against people ftw.

Jekyll: Your ganon was scary. I was surprised you didn't make it out of our pool.

Vidjo: I hope you switch to TL. The last match of our set was epic. Just don't sandbag me next time.

Vayseth: You were cool as hell, you did a great job running the tournament.

I wish I could've played more against Anther, Xiivi, DSF, and everyone there.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
im stopping all of this hate i started

LAIN- I love you man your a good player keep up the good **** your the best Ic player i know

MYself- Im underestimated but no where near ANther or Dsf level im prolly one of the few people who can use wolf well

Overswarm- too good man stay with rob hes good and your good with him

Kel- Sexy DDR playing MEta ****** man ;) weegees mansion is my new banned level

bloodhawk- a god lucario player no contest

The mann- best weegee hands down

Sliq- A God player end of story. if you beat him he didnt try

Smash64- best ness i know and best there will ever be, your wolf needs some work but it will get there

Infer- OMFG i watched some of your matches, an i just had ot shake your hand best Ike hands down

Vidjo- when your in the zone you play the best game ive ever seen too good your one of the few mk's i like playing

Ankoku- best shiek in the midwest hands down

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I just thought I'd go ahead and say it again:

Vayseth, you did a pretty epic job

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ankoku did u post all those matches n youtube yet?
and
i may not be on the tourney scene for a bit school starts tomorrow :(:(:(:(:(

QUIVO

Smash Master
Didn't the two tvs on the rightside of the room have recording stuff? If so, I hope some of my matches were recorded. They were awesome.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
Kinda off topic... that's probably a good thing

But I added up the points from MSOP3 and this tourny (I just took the names that were listed on the MSOP3 thread, so I missed some people) but here it is.

tink - 40
DSF - 40
anther - 39
OS - 36
chewyy - 26
kel - 20
Vidjo - 20
sliq - 17
bloodhawk - 17
ripple - 12
viperboy - 7
NOJ - 15
Lain - 8
Scarecrow - 8
Joshu - 6
TheMann - 6
Infern Angelis - 4
Dope - 4
Samurai Panda - 4
Smash64 - 4
Quivo - 2
Xiivi - 2
Sci-Fi- Guy - 2
Rofa - 2
Thinkaman - 2
Dr. X - 2
Mr. E - 1
JBro - 1
Kyari - 1
Thax - 1
Jkbuk - 1
Axe K - 1
Danithak - 1
Omniswell - 1
i got 9th at msop3 so i dont get pts from dat?

also my ranking regardless is embarrasing :(

Scala

Smash Ace
Why thank u, I appreciate ur appreciation :) , I dont think I got to play u but hopefully we can get some friendlies at WTON
Yeah man, when you said you wanted to play me and my yoshi I was totally not prepared for a good ike. I then proceeded to get smoked. Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom