• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUGUST 15 - 16th - ROFA'S MIDWEST CIRCUIT EVENT - GONNA BE HYPE AS **** IN ANN ARBOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMann

Smash Ace
NO WAY!!! We shouldn't own the newbies too hard!

We want them to come back and increase the pot more next time right ;)

So yea people should beat these guys but not to bad, make it seem like they had a chance at least lol.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Don't crush my soul :(
w/e chewyy.. you'll probably end up crashing some peoples (especially with your ice climbers.)

hopefully i'll have my new controller or i'll have finished replacing an old joy stick so it will almost be like new.

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
this tournament is going to be nothing but a mm fest lol.hmm.... I'll have to scope out a big enough noob that I can actually beat...

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I have a great idea for a $1 MM. We each choose each others character. And each player can choose up to 3 characters to ban. That sounds like it'd be fun as hell.

Also, anybody up for another random tournament like at Smash and Coffee 2 during the smashfest on Friday?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I have a great idea for a $1 MM. We each choose each others character. And each player can choose up to 3 characters to ban. That sounds like it'd be fun as hell.
Interesting idea. I guess that'd sort of end up killing all MMs involving Snakes, MKs, and G&Ws, though.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Hey omniswell, 2/3 $5 my Ganon vs your Yoshi????
possibly depends on how much money ive already lost MM with yoshi lol

his on what?

Also, $5 MM 2/3 vs. your Yoshi? ;)
your rob? possibly depends if ive lost all my money all ready lol

Also, anybody up for another random tournament like at Smash and Coffee 2 during the smashfest on Friday?
ill do that with you and blood hawk.

EDIT: good news ill be here 100% im getting released out of the hospital on Wed around 10-11 p.m. :)

Scala

Smash Ace

yes, I also nominate a doubles random tournament this time. 1 reset per team

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
i think omnis on too much medication

with all these crazy money matches he's accepting
you may be right.

MM's i have so far:
Hot Arms vs my yoshi
Thax 1$ random match
any 1$ random match (until i run out of money)

Possible MM's due to me being poor(aka more than 1$ mm):
Os
Jekyll

IF i have enough money after entry and food i will MM anyone with my wolf Ic's marth or pit. Look for the scrub who johns about everything wearing a blue ski hat.

Also chewwy lain told me alot about your ic's lets do some friendlies k? maybe you can tell me some stuff i don't know with them.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
So me and lain did the $1 MM where you choose the opponent's character and ban 3 characters, and its really fun. We altered the rules a bit: Its best 2 out of 3, the winner chooses the loser's character then loser chooses winner's. And you can't be the same character more than one game. Its pretty intense ^_^

chewyy

Smash Ace
Also chewwy lain told me alot about your ic's lets do some friendlies k? maybe you can tell me some stuff i don't know with them.
For sure, I want to make my IC's better too :)

I'll probably show up late for the smashfest part because of driving stuff. :(
But I should be there before crews :)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hey Panda, are you familiar with the Iron Man format? That could probably bring in enough interest for some $5 MMs. And it'd be something worth recording.

RDK

Smash Hero
Hey Panda, are you familiar with the Iron Man format? That could probably bring in enough interest for some $5 MMs. And it'd be something worth recording.
I'm willing to do Iron Man MM's if anyone else is interested.

Tink

Smash Hero
idk, im not sure if my car is going to make it up there anymore. i also gotta try to switch work with someone for friday. ill post again as soon as i know whats up.

rofa

Smash Journeyman
tink don't be a punk *** *****.

Also, please bring WII'S / TVS!!!! CONTRIBUTE PEOPLE! WE ARE IN NEED OF BOTH!!! I KNOW YOU ALL HAVE THIS GAME, SO BRING YOUR **** WII.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
*Acts like Joel*

ONLY NUBY LIKE THAX HAS THE GAME!!

ROFA IS YOUR *** BACK IN AA YET

*turns back to DBS*

*Dances*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom