• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUGUST 15 - 16th - ROFA'S MIDWEST CIRCUIT EVENT - GONNA BE HYPE AS **** IN ANN ARBOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
I'm the best, I almost beat a level 9 MK the other day.
I can beat a level 9 Snake though (it's usually really close though).

RDK

Smash Hero
Holy ****. UMB is back to being Melee? Maybe I'll actually come this time.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
MY skill is Determined By the people That I beat offline as well oNline .... And I have many people tell me they think Im one of the Best in MI

I took the title for best in Detroit....Went around the city like everyday on the bus to spots to where people smash and beat em

I took 4 at southfield planet x , I took 3rd in teams with Thax @ ROFAS

N I have tons of Confidences.... N thats Y Im DBS

Yall lames knew that from the being

N why u mocking wat IM saying like " Wateva Its cool"

You kno yo lame *** dont talk like that

and you basically did say he couldnt be the best because he took 9th...

"WATEVA ITS COOL" I done

Just play me or something
lurn2ingrish

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
He means learn to type like a normal human being. Not like some 12 year old who thinks he is "gansta" or someone who's first language is not English... I'm not even sure what its suppose to be.

Levitas

the moon
The last few pages made me lol pretty **** hard. This thread makes me lol hard.

I can't wait for the tournament.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Alright peoples, as funny as it is, the ad hominem attacks (i.e. insults) need to stop now. Instead of spamming the thread with worthless stuff, how about we actually discuss the tournament?

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
its actually not funny lol, people talk like that on the internet cause there scared to talk the same **** to you in real life. ie ankoku and the other clowns usin sarcasm,etc.

im more shaking my head during these last few pages than laughing. a little bit of both actually

but yeah talk about the **** tournament, its gonna be hype as ***

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
and b4 someone says i dont talk like i do in real life its cause no1 addresses me, grow a pair of balls and ask me y da *** i be talkin so much on the internet

im not gonna confront lozers unless i hear sometin funny or dumb which i havent

but yeah dis **** need to stop

Levitas

the moon
Last time I asked for a mm on the internet against you thax, you were up for it. Until of course the tournament went down, you did poorly, and took the chance I gave you to back out of the money match.

Want another chance to get some cash off me?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
its actually not funny lol, people talk like that on the internet cause there scared to talk the same **** to you in real life. ie ankoku and the other clowns usin sarcasm,etc.
ara, ara. I should stop pretending to be a nice person, just for you.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
Last time I asked for a mm on the internet against you thax, you were up for it. Until of course the tournament went down, you did poorly, and took the chance I gave you to back out of the money match.

Want another chance to get some cash off me?
yah, $5 mm sounds good...brawl tho :chuckle:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Man oh man... I'm excited for this. Kel, we gonna have to practice a bit beforehand. I've learned a lot and have some things to teach you. ^_^

lain said:
I need a mother****ing good teammate.

This is ****ing ********.
My little brother, Scarecrow, is going to this. I can record some videos of him if you'd like to see if you want to team with him. He also needs a teammate.

Cha0s Finale

Smash Cadet
5 more days. :bee:

Turns out my friend wasn't busy on Saturday, so we'll be there for both the smashfest and the tournament. Pretty sure were going to bring a setup as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom