• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUGUST 15 - 16th - ROFA'S MIDWEST CIRCUIT EVENT - GONNA BE HYPE AS **** IN ANN ARBOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
me, infy, ryzen and aura might all be riding together, i only talked to ryzen some yesterday though.

and speaking of controllers i'm hoping i get my new one soon or at least the screw driver so i can fix one of my old ones.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Oh, ok, thanks. lol

I'm new to the tourney scene... not a lot of them happen around my area.
All you need to do is show up! Bring a controller and your entry fee on Saturday and you'll be fine. People are ecouraged to bring wiis to be used in the tournament but if you do not, no problem. Just bring you, your controller and 12 of your friends =)

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
ya, i cant go heh. good luck vs dsf.
darn looks like i'll have to make ryzen drive for sure. >:o
also would you come if we gave you a ride tink? though there is only room for one, and i know big c normally goes along with you, but iunno was he planning on going also?

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
IM OUT OF THE HOSPITAL!!!!! and it look like ill have enough money for alot of 1$ or like 3 5 dollar ones. 1st come 1st serve. and i guess i'll use yoshi for some of them

RDK

Smash Hero
Hey NoJ, if Big C isn't coming, I'll team with you.

Also, I might be bringing 2 or 3 other people, so I'll see if they can bring their Wii's for setups if Rofa still needs them.

Scala

Smash Ace
ricked rolled?
No it's that cool video from a random old kids show where some villain says "Whaaaaaaaaat?" in a funny voice. Probably worth a look if you haven't seen it before. :)
It's been passed around on the internet quite a bit lately....

Tink

Smash Hero
naw, i really cant be gone a whole day, and its hard to make a MI trip in only 1 day, so <_<. i might jus go to the cave instead, or nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom