• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUGUST 15 - 16th - ROFA'S MIDWEST CIRCUIT EVENT - GONNA BE HYPE AS **** IN ANN ARBOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
I predict we'll have way more Wiis than TVs allow us to use them anyway, but we'll see. I'm sure most people will have spare controllers. If nothing else, the Wiimote we need to turn the Wii on and play the game. :p

Those of us without teammates, we'll just grab someone there to participate with I guess? :embarrass

TheMann

Smash Ace
I don't have a teammate now people. So yea.. message me if you don't mind teaming with a Weegee.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
also dingdong is looking for a teammy...the mann im sad we cant team u shulda told me earlier :(. but me n dbs still a dope team :)

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
Ill probably bring a small tv for friendlies or whatever I guess if everyone is only going to bring wiis

and im teamed now sorry dingding

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
i guess were gonna see what cali is all about.

I look forward to playing DSF it should really step up my game, i look forward to losing to you :)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Heh.

I can make a guess that in singles Anther, Joel, Rofa, and possibly lain and Omniswell will place somewhere, and the rest of MI gets 9th or worse.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
This tournament is gonna have the most intense top 8 out there.

Looks like I can't mess aroudn in pools here.

RDK

Smash Hero
Is anyone going to be in the Pontiac area before the actual tournament on the 16th with a sizeable car that would be willing to pick up 2-4 people?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm going from Troy, near Long Lake (18 Mile) and Coolidge. Is that close enough to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom