• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention Gamers: Stop Calling Yourselves Hardcore

wants_latios_lots

Smash Rookie
So, we're making tier lists for gamers now? Casual, Gamers, and Hardcore? I question the validity of this ranking system.

Pirate Goomba

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BackburningPyro
3DS FC
3969-6919-4080
Switch FC
2859 5488 3187
I do not believe in casual or hardcore , everyone is just a gamer but with diffrent likes and dislikes.

c3gill

Smash Ace
You think your hardcore? unless you have ever devoted and sworn your life to a character in WoW your not hardcore. Unless you have gone more than 48 hours without stopping play, your not hardcore. Unless you have found the nutrition content in Red Bull suitable for your daily intake for more than a day, your not hardcore.

Honestly, quit your *****in about "oh my friends complain about how i play my video game 3 hours in a day"

Unless you have had multiple women engaged to you leave you because of a game addiction, your not hardcore.

Have you idiots ever heard of the World of Warcraft? THAT is a hardcore gaming game. Smash Bros Brawl? its a casual game. Luckily for nintendo, some of the hardcore gamers dropped their hardcore games and started playing SSB games, or else this site probabally wouldnt exist.

.Marik

is a social misfit
You think your hardcore? unless you have ever devoted and sworn your life to a character in WoW your not hardcore. Unless you have gone more than 48 hours without stopping play, your not hardcore. Unless you have found the nutrition content in Red Bull suitable for your daily intake for more than a day, your not hardcore.

Honestly, quit your *****in about "oh my friends complain about how i play my video game 3 hours in a day"

Unless you have had multiple women engaged to you leave you because of a game addiction, your not hardcore.

Have you idiots ever heard of the World of Warcraft? THAT is a hardcore gaming game. Smash Bros Brawl? its a casual game. Luckily for nintendo, some of the hardcore gamers dropped their hardcore games and started playing SSB games, or else this site probabally wouldnt exist.

*You're.

And that's not really hardcore. That's just simply having no life at all.

Merce

Smash Cadet
Agreed. By that standard, you, surely, are a hardcore gamer. You have the grammatical prowess of a ten year old and believe it is noble to alienate human beings that care about you for the sake of your (yes, that is the proper use of "your") gaming credibility. Congratulations! You missed the point of existence!

c3gill

Smash Ace
*You're.

And that's not really hardcore. That's just simply having no life at all.
I still managed a 40 hours a week job. But I realized that I was losing my early adulthood, and that is why I quit the game. But is correcting someone elses grammar on a gaming forum website any better? No life indeed!

Agreed. By that standard, you, surely, are a hardcore gamer. You have the grammatical prowess of a ten year old and believe it is noble to alienate human beings that care about you for the sake of your (yes, that is the proper use of "your") gaming credibility. Congratulations! You missed the point of existence!
You, sir, have obviously never had an addiction. My gaming experience with WoW was not about gaming credibility. I played WoW with my 5 closest friends, and we played because we could not see each other- it was our means of communication and entertainment.

Why are insulting me on my past experiences, from which I have grown? I propose that you are the one who missed out on the point of existance, especially if you feel the need to degrade others. If you have a more complete education than I, feel free to correct me. I assume you do not have even a Bachelor's Degree in English. I am assuming this because you obviously felt a need to degrade and insult me (along with your sarcasm). This indicates that you are an immature individual. Feel free to correct me once you have said degree in your hand. Otherwise, shut the **** up.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I still managed a 40 hours a week job. But I realized that I was losing my early adulthood, and that is why I quit the game. But is correcting someone elses grammar on a gaming forum website any better? No life indeed!
Yes, yes it is.
Especially here on SmashBoards, where everyone is a grammar Nazi, and actually make posts that sound intelligent, at least to a degree.

No life indeed! :D

Your first post kind of made you look like a douche.

Not trying to start anything, but now you sound like a fat, pathetic basement-dweller.

All thanks to you bragging about your WoW addiction, and the ignorant style of your post.

Lurk moar plz.

c3gill

Smash Ace
Especially here on SmashBoards, where everyone is a grammar Nazi, and actually make posts that sound intelligent, at least to a degree.
Did you seriously just call out my bad grammar in a run-on sentence? That is irony I can not compete with.

My point was that SSBB is NOT a hardcore gamer game. No one gets addicted to SSBB. As far as I am aware, no one has died because of SSBB. Last time I checked WoW had claimed 4 lives- I am sure its more than that now. While some people may play Brawl religiously, no one is about to refuse to eat because they want to keep playing. You can be a hardcore gamer, but Brawl is NOT a hardcore game.

EDIT:
Not trying to start anything, but now you sound like a fat, pathetic basement-dweller.
I laughed my *** off. Feel free to PM me. I would love to share my facebook with you. Maybe we can compare pictures or something?

L__

Smash Master
There's really no such thing as a hardcore game, only those who changes the game into something undeserving thanks to a developed addiction thanks to an number of pathetic variables.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Did you seriously just call out my bad grammar in a run-on sentence? That is irony I can not compete with.

My point was that SSBB is NOT a hardcore gamer game. No one gets addicted to SSBB. As far as I am aware, no one has died because of SSBB. Last time I checked WoW had claimed 4 lives- I am sure its more than that now. While some people may play Brawl religiously, no one is about to refuse to eat because they want to keep playing. You can be a hardcore gamer, but Brawl is NOT a hardcore game.

EDIT:

I laughed my *** off. Feel free to PM me. I would love to share my facebook with you. Maybe we can compare pictures or something?

I'm glad you noticed the ironic situation. That was like, my serious, intention, like, lol.

I don't have a FaceBook, but did I call you that? Or did I ****ing say that you SOUND like that?

Seriously, I think you're being ridiculous. Is being addicted an honourable status or something?

Who cares if WoW is? Why should I give a ****? How does that make them successful, sitting on a computer for 24/7? And They die because of it?

People like that never would've been successful anyways.

And for the lulz, show me your FaceBook.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Just so you know...this isn't really meant with Malice.

To the guy that went on this tangent about stop whining because people complain that you play 3 hours a day. I'm not trying to be mean, but the way you're coming off is a bit...well wrong.

"I love how people who really feel they are hardcore gamers start hating on people who consider themselves hardcore gamers."

That's sounds a bit ********, right? Just think about how you sound with your complaining. At this point, you're playing this "Who has the more pathetic back story" game. Who the heck cares if someone plays a game for 2 days or more straight? It's the attitude towards gaming that makes a person "hardcore". Someone that spends 3 hours a day gaming...every day, religiously, is a hardcore gamer. It's their attitude towards the game. Also, I'd say there's a difference between "Hardcore" and "Obsessed". What you described...is what you would call obsessed. In a way, it sounds like you're covering up obsessed with being "Hardcore" to avoid being called obsessed. Still in all, you aren't going to determine what "hardcore" is. I said that in my previous post. Society decides what "hardcore" is. It's how things work in this world.

Also...what you described...isn't NEARLY as bad as what goes on in say...Japan or Korea. People take off of work just to play games. There's some sort of holiday for releases of certain games. Also...let's not even get started on Starcraft.

Let's face it- even if it's 30 minutes - an hour of gaming a day.....you'll be considered hardcore. So for people who do more than that...BY FAR..you're in that category. You're looked at under the same light. It doesn't matter how much more time you put in. So for you to try and validate yourself by saying: "They aren't hardcore" just proves that you want people to look at you in an even WORSE light. I know your goal is to say that you're not...obsessed or addicted, but you're doing the opposite.

.Marik

is a social misfit
To the guy that went on this tangent about stop whining because people complain that you play 3 hours a day. I'm not trying to be mean, but the way you're coming off is a bit...well wrong.

"I love how people who really feel they are hardcore gamers start hating on people who consider themselves hardcore gamers."

That's sounds a bit ********, right? Just think about how you sound with your complaining. At this point, you're playing this "Who has the more pathetic back story" game. Who the heck cares if someone plays a game for 2 days or more straight? It's the attitude towards gaming that makes a person "hardcore". Someone that spends 3 hours a day gaming...every day, religiously, is a hardcore gamer. It's their attitude towards the game. Also, I'd say there's a difference between "Hardcore" and "Obsessed". What you described...is what you would call obsessed. In a way, it sounds like you're covering up obsessed with being "Hardcore" to avoid being called obsessed.
My thoughts exactly. Nicely phrased.

Skrah

Smash Ace
LOL at c3gill.

And as usual Rain(ame) is correct.

Also you calling SSBB not hardcore but Warcraft hardcore because SSBB hasn't claimed any lives is pathetic. Playing a game doesn't decide your hardcoreness, its the way the game steers your life. Indeed you could call every competitive gamer here hardcore. We spend days, months nailing down techniques, comparing match ups, practicing strategies, so are they not hardcore? Do they not have the determination to be better in the game?

c3gill

Smash Ace
We need a new word.

“Nintendo is forsaking the hardcore gamer.” We’ve all heard it. If you’re reading this blog, you’ve probably said it. After this year’s E3, we all felt it.

But please, stop calling me a hardcore gamer. Yes, I go to tournaments. I play games for money. I peruse fansites and I own an embarrassing number of Mario tshirts. I stood in line for a Wii at launch. It was cold. Still, <strong>does anyone else feel awkward and out of place with our own media referring to us as “hardcore” simply as a way to say “not casual?”</strong>

What people want hardcore to mean: “people (mostly 18-24) who play high quality, high production-value games.” The term connotes the fickle and enthusiastic nature of a connoisseur. Good graphics, good gameplay, <em>and</em> innovative ideas. What a game sacrifices in visuals it must make up for in <a href="http://www.harveycartel.org/metanet/n.html">design</a>. In this sense, hardcore means “difficult to please,”but is also synonymous with “dedicated fanbase.”

<strong>What hardcore actually means: a group far removed from mainstream.</strong> Hardcore music is hard to listen to. Hardcore skydivers are few. The term elicits grittiness, danger and exclusiveness, something most people enjoy watching (maybe) but dare not participate in. A hardcore gamer, by this definition, isn’t someone who enjoys playing games <em>other</em> than Nintendogs. A hardcore gamer is the <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGrpGuDD0_Y">dedicated DDR sprinter</a>, the <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLmLKxY5GDA">competitive Tetris architect</A>, and the <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSAXg3Fpewg">professional Starcraft general</a>. Throw in modding communities, tournament communities, hello kitty communities, and anyone who has ever cosplayed.

Smashers too. I recently chatted with <a href="http://www.smashwiki.com/wiki/Wobbles_the_Phoenix">Wobbles</a>, and he shared with me his training regimen for the next few weeks: memorize frame rates, analyze hitboxes, and compare them in every potential character matchup. That’s a bit more hardcore than my training regimen: play Melee with friends and try to not suck.

You know, maybe we don’t need a word at all. People who choose Metroid Prime over Cooking Mama aren’t hardcore gamers. They’re just gamers. Casual gamers, gamers, and hardcore gamers. Simple as that.
Did yall read this? The first post? Everything I am saying agrees with the idea behind this- that most Brawl players are NOT Hardcore gamers, and most dont want to be seen in that light. Your not only diasgreeing with me, but the reason this thread is here. about the ideas I threw out..... well I am merely reinforcing what is said in the first post.

c3gill

Smash Ace
I'm glad you noticed the ironic situation. That was like, my serious, intention, like, lol.

I don't have a FaceBook, but did I call you that? Or did I ****ing say that you SOUND like that?

And for the lulz, show me your FaceBook.
My apologies to start- I probabally would use the word "like" much more often if i had realized that my grammar was being corrected by someone who has never taken a collegiate class- Let alone an AP exam, or something of the like! (<---- LIKE!)

I guess the concept of me having a Facebook because I am in college is an astounding concept to a militant 16 year old on grammar patrol. Who would have thought a college student would participate in activities involving other students, or maybe communicate with old friends at different schools?

Carlton Gill is my facebook.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Look, (once again) I brought it out in my initial Post. You're going to be considered it...no matter what you do. The problem is...the more you try to deny it...the more people are going to look at you like that. If you've averaged more than a weekend every 3 months of watching anime over the past 10 years....guess what? You're considered a hardcore anime fan. AKA an Otaku. (you know, that over obsessive fan boy/girl?) I brought it out...a little more forcefully in my last post. I was trying to get the point across firmly, that the HARDER you try to deny it...the more people will come up with a NEW phrase for you. Oh, and trust me, that phrase won't be just the normal, "gamer" class.

Back to my anime example. They consider someone who has seen a few anime to like it. (even thought they've probably seen more than the person they're accusing it of, has.) Anything more than that few...they call an Otaku. Now when you get into someone who watches a good amount of anime...may not even be an otaku. They may just enjoy anime because they find it entertaining. They may just like animation in general...or prefer the Japanese style of animation. This person may have had their interest piqued to check into other things regarding Japanese culture. They're called a Japanophille. There are PLENTY of steps before Otaku and Japanophille that people fall under the category of. I'm one of them, but whatever. People see me as an Otaku and I can't get around it. I just accept it, and move on with my life. SOCIETY labels you.

Smash is the same way, and one can't deny it. If you think of smash as ANYTHING outside of a party game for kids....guess what? You're considered a hardcore gamer or smasher. If you feel it's a game that you can truly sit there and "Get better" at. If you feel it's something you can compete with...even if it's just your friends. If you're playing it...and feeling you can get better...and you're NOT a kid. If you're defending it's validity as a deep fighter. (which yes, it is.) If you actually put time into learning this game, and coming up with strategies to win. (doesn't even mean Advanced techniques.) This goes for scrubs/noobs too. If you brag at any point that you would beat anyone at this game. (even if it's just your area.) Guess what?

YOU ARE GOING TO BE CONSIDERED TO BE HARDCORE.

A casual gamer is someone who picks up a game on no set schedule. They do it when they need to wind down. It takes them a while to beat a game. Things that are relatively "easy" to some, will be "hard" to them. Once you reach adulthood...or get somewhere near it....that's what a casual gamer is. They don't care if it takes them a year to finish a game that someone else can finish in a week. It's casual to them...they just do it whenever. Oh, and let me note that sports gamers, no matter how much they play them, are still considered to be casual. Even if they get the most recent version of the game whenever it comes out.

To society a hardcore gamer is anything that doesn't describe that. (granted...children aren't considered to be in that category because all of a sudden they don't want children to play video games at all. Again...another story) If you play through a game more than once to: go back and get things you missed, try for different story lines, try it making things more difficult, try to get a faster time, try to reach max/min level to beat the game, and/or any other reason some people make an attempt to do it...you're considered hardcore. If you try to beat a game within a certain amount of time of you getting it....you're considered hardcore. If you go around thinking less of people who use strategy guides, you're considered hardcore. If you USE a strategy guide to it's fullest potential, you're considered hardcore. If you own more than one system (I don't care HOW far apart in generation they are) you're considered hardcore. If you have an OLD gaming system, you're considered hardcore. If you get a system (for yourself) within...say about 4 months of it's release...you're considered hardcore. If you have played all the games in a series, you're considered hardcore. If you've played HALF the games in a series. (we're talking long behind series that span several systems like Final Fantasy, mario, etc.) you're considered hardcore.

I could go on and on and on....and make like a WHOLE set of these. Then do an Ame presents: "You're considered hardcore" Or "You might be hardcore". (Jeff Foxworthy reference incase some people didn't get it.) That isn't my point though. My point is that people are going to consider you to be hardcore because you don't fit in with the vast majority of society. So maybe Wobbles has a MUCH more extensive training regiment than I do. Heck, I gotta be honest...I don't train nearly as much as I should. There are times when 2 weeks will go by or more before I touch smash. (it's been up to months) However, because I have a good knowledge of the game and I can give advice out to some people, I'm considered hardcore. I'm going to say this...again.

SOCIETY LABELS YOU. THE MORE YOU DEFEND/DENY IT, THE MORE THEY LABEL YOU. IF THEY COME UP WITH A NEW LABEL FOR YOU, IT'LL BE WORSE, AND THEN PEOPLE WHO WOULDN'T EVEN BE CONSIDERED FOR THAT LABEL WILL BE LABELED THAT. IT'S A VICIOUS CYCLE THAT PEOPLE GET SUCKED INTO.

c3gill

Smash Ace
. Oh, and let me note that sports gamers, no matter how much they play them, are still considered to be casual. Even if they get the most recent version of the game whenever it comes out.

If you have played all the games in a series, you're considered hardcore. If you've played HALF the games in a series. (we're talking long behind series that span several systems like Final Fantasy, mario, etc.) you're considered hardcore.
Generally speaking, vaild arguments. Other than the anime examples (i have no idea wtf an Otaku or w/e is- this could have done without bringing Anime into it), you present a group if overall very well thought out ideas. very well written.

However, I completely disagree with the idea that sports games and those that play them are only casual. If I play Madden 09 religiously, every day before work and after work, and read up on strategy while at work, would that not make me a hardcore gamer? Have you ever seen the Madden Challenge on ESPN? Jesus **** the guy who won last year makes money tutoring people in Madden . Thats more hardcore than the average Brawl player, to say the least.

If you own more than one system (I don't care HOW far apart in generation they are) you're considered hardcore. If you have an OLD gaming system, you're considered hardcore.
Sidenote- I was unaware my 55 year old father, who has kept my old NES and SNES plugged into this TVs ever since I was 5..... is a hardcore gamer. awkward

.Marik

is a social misfit
My apologies to start- I probabally would use the word "like" much more often if i had realized that my grammar was being corrected by someone who has never taken a collegiate class- Let alone an AP exam, or something of the like! (<---- LIKE!)
For someone who hasn't taken an AP, I've seriously got better grammar than you.

And I love how you're skirting away from the main point. You being a douche and confusing "hardcore" and "obsessed". Why the **** do you care about telling us we're not hardcore? How the hell would you know that? Not everyone here plays Brawl/Melee only, you know. And even then, I'd say some people were **** addicted.

I guess the concept of me having a Facebook because I am in college is an astounding concept to a militant 16 year old on grammar patrol.
Lol. I think you've become the militant trying to prove his worth to a 16 year old kid. Makes you look cool, man.

Your arguement is flawed. It makes no sense, and who are you to assume what hardcore/casual is? It's society as a whole that warrants the stereotypical images, not you alone. And seeing how nobody here agrees with you, I'd **** say you're pretty off with your far-fetched debate.

All beefs aside, let's not argue anymore. I think we got off on the wrong foot. We alone can't determine the standards which we speak of. Unless we're with the majority, which we have no idea if we are or not.

Also, an Otaku is an obsessed anime fan, I believe. Honestly speaking, I find the idea of your 55-year old father being a hardcore gamer pretty rad.

c3gill

Smash Ace
For someone who hasn't taken an AP, I've seriously got better grammar than you.
I doubt it- juse because I dont care to differentiate between your and you're as I type something on a gaming forum, that doesnt mean that I normally write in incorrect grammar. Trust me, if you end up taking 2 years of AP English in high school and move on to a decent college, youll get SICK of using proper english all the time. End of term papers = 20+ PAGES OF ****.

I typically type casual things in the same manner as I take notes- the fastest way possible. I assume people are more worried about the content of what I am saying then the way I write it. Obviously you got my point, because you are complaining about it- so regardless of proper grammar, I have effectively communicated my thought process.

All beefs aside, let's not argue anymore. I think we got off on the wrong foot. We alone can't determine the standards which we speak of. Unless we're with the majority, which we have no idea if we are or not.
.... Feel free to stop saying "I seriously have better grammar than you." Stop starting it and BOOM! its over.

Honestly speaking, I find the idea of your 55-year old father being a hardcore gamer pretty rad.
My father is many things, but is NOT a hardcore gamer. He happens to have multiple gaming systems at his house, and while he may play Super Mario Bros. every now and them, he is certainly not hardcore about it.

.Marik

is a social misfit
But remember, we're a gaming forum that values proper grammar, and people that fail writing properly, are generally cast down upon.

Lol, when I even said that at first, I was just joking around with you. The first post, I'm talking about.

And I never actually said he was a hardcore gamer, but the idea seemed pretty interesting, having a father that old being a hardcore gamer.

Whatever. I for now, am done here.

c3gill

Smash Ace
And I never actually said he was a hardcore gamer, but the idea seemed pretty interesting, having a father that old being a hardcore gamer.
Agreed. If my dad was hardcore into gaming, I would quit life and just get drunk and game with him- and life would be sweet. Oh and I would take up work at my friends Hookah Lounge again. Drinking and Smoking all day, and gaming in between? thats the life. wtb it.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Agreed. If my dad was hardcore into gaming, I would quit life and just get drunk and game with him- and life would be sweet. Oh and I would take up work at my friends Hookah Lounge again. Drinking and Smoking all day, and gaming in between? thats the life. wtb it.

This post was to lol to let slip.

That would be indeed awesome.

But if life were like that, you wouldn't need a MasterCard!

Reality sucks. :[

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Please understand something: Sadly, this is how people think. I'm not just making this up, xD. I guess I should have been a bit more specific, but people do consider those that are like, "Dude...I've still got my original NES with the original Zelda in gold, etc." to be hardcore. (example)

Let's face it...there are gamers who don't want to leave the old goodness behind. Sadly, they are looked at as "hardcore". -_- It's sounds absurd, but I see how people get categorized.

The madden thing, though....again...it's how society sees it. Like I said...ironically, they don't see it as obsessive or "hardcore" for some reason.

My dad...my dad COULD be looked at as a hardcore gamer. To be honest, he does more gaming than I do. Still...because I play RPG's and Japanese fighters (smash included). I'm considered to be the hardcore gamer, not him. My dad plays things like Syphon Filter, Splinter Cell, Doom, and the like. He'll play a little Tekken/Street Fighter on the side, but he's not really that good at them. (People think my dad is awesome for that, xD) So I get what you mean there, though.

I think I addressed what you had pointed out, right? c3? (Lol, I'm glad this is...turning back into a more...calm conversation, xD.

c3gill

Smash Ace
Yea- but that really irks me, that someone who makes their living by playing madden (yea, 25K a year counts as enough to live off of. and then more for tutoring people!) is seen as a casual gamer, where someone else can be hardcore for playing smash with their friends in a series of small weekend tournaments.

I am speaking in general terms- I know Im a "hardcore" gamer (LoZ knowledge alone makes me one :)), but I feel some people who fall into this hardcore category are unfitting of the stereotype.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I stopped saying I was hardcore when I realized I sounded like I was obsessed.
Amen, brother, amen, xD

Yeah for real. I prefer the term "proud." XD
QFT. xD I acutally think that's more of a fitting term for the average gamer that puts effort into what they're doing. Still...it won't be accepted unless society does...:dizzy: However, I think we could probably start a mass thing that goes around all communities. Also...probably should write in to a few gaming magazines/sites. Seriously...that's where the people that know nothing, look. If it gets spread around enough...ideas might change. we all have to be in agreement with whatever it is though.

It couldn't hurt, and it's worth a shot.

Miggz

Pancake Sandwiches
Amen, brother, amen, xD

QFT. xD I acutally think that's more of a fitting term for the average gamer that puts effort into what they're doing. Still...it won't be accepted unless society does...:dizzy: However, I think we could probably start a mass thing that goes around all communities. Also...probably should write in to a few gaming magazines/sites. Seriously...that's where the people that know nothing, look. If it gets spread around enough...ideas might change. we all have to be in agreement with whatever it is though.

It couldn't hurt, and it's worth a shot.
That's a very interesting idea. It would be awesome to morph the negative stereotypes made by society. We'd need a lot of back up, but perhaps someday it will happen. I'm optimistic about these kinds of things. :-)

Eltrotraw

Smash Journeyman
I'm jumping into this thread a little late(so I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before), but "hardcore" is one of those terms with no real specific definition that everyone can agree on.

I mean hardcore can go apply to several different things
- highly competitive players(i.e. competitive Starcraft players, you know, those who've been sponsored and are pretty much superstars)
- very analytical players(i.e. Wobbles as mentioned in the first post, M2K comes to mind as well)
- extremely dedicated players(i.e. those who can play games for months on end straight)
- gaming connoisseurs(i.e. like those gamers with those huge videogame collections)
- retro gamers(i.e. "SNES WAS THE GOLDEN ERA OF GAMING")
... and so on.

But if we were to come up with one specific definition for hardcore, I can bet that a lot of us will be in conflict in agreeing 100% on a specific definition.

So... yeah. I agree with the original point.

Top Bottom