• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention Afro thunda and Seibrik

zelda-pk

Smash Rookie
I really think you guys cant play well and if you fight me...you will know real power. Snake( sorry character and needs to hide in his box), Wario(A big slob of nothing), d3(an ignoramus with a toy hammer).

Im sure there are better characters than that.
Please step your game up or you guys will be retired in the next month.................

Spiritboi (Zelda-pk)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
commin from a guy with 2 posts.. hmm hey afro, since u gona lose soo bad and all, why dont u just risk all ur money in a match and double lose all your money and quit smash

Renth

Smash Hero
I really think you guys cant play well and if you fight me...you will know real power. Snake( sorry character and needs to hide in his box), Wario(A big slob of nothing), d3(an ignoramus with a toy hammer).

Please step your game up or you guys will be retired in the next month.................

Spiritboi (Zelda-pk)
gawd it's like you're a scrubby brawl scrub... that's an accomplishment

BUSTA NUT

Smash Rookie

Spiritboi (Zelda-pk)
And just who the hell are you??

Hrnut on bustanuts account

Leh

Smash Ace

Spiritboi (Zelda-pk)
hi

hi

Top Bottom