• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South LoL Thread

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
mundo was always viable, he just doesn't shine in team fights. i guess the thing about kat wasn't too good but i just love my female champs so. :p

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
CC immunity in general is just a horrendous idea. The champion would have to be exceedingly weak to the point that you couldn't build like a carry and **** someone for two seconds which is FOREVER in a teamfight. It's not like Irelia's tenacity bonus or someone taking Cleanse. They literally could not be disrupted. With Kat's ult in particular the results would be stupid.

Mundo being viable is debatable. Not even debating how good Mundo is, just debating where the line on viable is. I main Ezreal, but I put him in the unviable column. He can keep up in damage and can be a carry, but if you run into a team that is playing to win and doing it hardcore, they're going to beat you on champ select (providing, of course, that they don't suck which they inevitably do). Mundo just can't bring anything to the table if you don't win the battle before 45 minutes.

FlatSoda, we should play sometime. Add GSRyker.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
If only there was an item that removed debuffs on an active. It's probably be extremely expensive for an item like that.

Player-3

Smash Hero
CC immunity in general is just a horrendous idea. The champion would have to be exceedingly weak to the point that you couldn't build like a carry and **** someone for two seconds which is FOREVER in a teamfight. It's not like Irelia's tenacity bonus or someone taking Cleanse. They literally could not be disrupted. With Kat's ult in particular the results would be stupid.

Mundo being viable is debatable. Not even debating how good Mundo is, just debating where the line on viable is. I main Ezreal, but I put him in the unviable column. He can keep up in damage and can be a carry, but if you run into a team that is playing to win and doing it hardcore, they're going to beat you on champ select (providing, of course, that they don't suck which they inevitably do). Mundo just can't bring anything to the table if you don't win the battle before 45 minutes.

FlatSoda, we should play sometime. Add GSRyker.
morganalol

also i wouldnt say ezreal is unviable, he deals the most early game damage out of the AD carries, and scales decently to late game, and has one of the better escapes, and an awesome ult

and mundo does fine late game, just build atmogs and an infinity edge

huehuehue

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
im tired of all these god damn bads

1500 elo at the start of this morning

now around 1250

4 losses in a row ****ing hurts
looking for someone to duo with, have ts, please know how to cs, have map awareness, and arent a ****ing ***** or baddie

ty

Master Raven

Smash Master
Ray, I would love to duo with you, although I want to make sure I'm good enough myself to do it. I guess I should still work on roles I'm not experienced with yet such as jungling and tanking before doing so, and getting more champs.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Ray, I would love to duo with you, although I want to make sure I'm good enough myself to do it. I guess I should still work on roles I'm not experienced with yet such as jungling and tanking before doing so, and getting more champs.
I play this game too Ray, add me. (anybody else can too) Zerogato123

Btw, my Caitlyn is better. ;)

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
i finally broke my losing streak, but starting this morning at 6-3 and ending at 7-8 isn't so hot man.

last game we had no support, talon mid, morg top, ali+malz bot, and i first picked cait. like

w t f are these ******* doing. so last second i grabbed smite, jungle cait and thanks to my ulti out of the jungle for several ganks i managed to end the game 5/4/16

never losing dragon, and being able to push lanes so fast. cait sucks at jungling though, she's really weak. i died lv 2 to golems it sucked. but we won. ANYWAY

ASKLDASBNLKDASMDLAS:DASDAS RANKED GAMES AND ******* MAKE ME RAGE

Player-3

Smash Hero
ie and atmas and 3 warmogs. holy **** wutdo
you win

i finally broke my losing streak, but starting this morning at 6-3 and ending at 7-8 isn't so hot man.

last game we had no support, talon mid, morg top, ali+malz bot, and i first picked cait. like

w t f are these ******* doing. so last second i grabbed smite, jungle cait and thanks to my ulti out of the jungle for several ganks i managed to end the game 5/4/16

never losing dragon, and being able to push lanes so fast. cait sucks at jungling though, she's really weak. i died lv 2 to golems it sucked. but we won. ANYWAY

that's why i don't play ranked anymore yo

and when i do, i play singed or nasus and just 1v5

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
i really want
the preseason to pass over because all the terrible players that got reset from 11-1400 is annoying the **** out of me

"new meta, no jungle support, hard push"

my ****ing face when

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
"new meta, no jungle support, hard push"
i dont understand people's logic when they play sometimes. i really hate the opposite of no jungle support, i hate players who play a "jungler" character and decide to jungle non stop and basically not care at all what is happening in lane and will let a turret get dest. in a hearbeat to get a red buff. and then they still jungle at end game. its like cool you have 3000 gold but we lose in 2 minutes...
i just hate people who are like "no im a dp char so i need to ks. i need to do this. i need to do this. etc. etc." im like "no you need to do what this particualr game is requiring you to do to win" like people just arent versatile in video games more often than not.

im actually a really good rammus i dont see why im not playing with you guys. im not on enough i guess i only do a match or two a day lately.

and i hate the opposite of hard pushers too. like yesterday i innitiated a team fight with amumu and had my ult going and everyone down to 2/3 health and everything in mid standing beside the bushes. got like 3 slashes off then got killed with NO help at all. WITH MY WHOLE TEAM IN THE BUSHES BESIDE ME. and they were like "you should have waited until we got into lane to innitiate we were too far away. the whole team spams the fall back button also. they were just the biggest ****ies ever. like, you have to gank. you cant just stand there and be safe in the bushes lolwtf. like a see a whole team in the bushes, im gonna inniitiate... wtf.

do ppl ban rammus alot in rank?
my amumu and rumble are sub par my rammus is my really only good char.
im usually like 6/2/22 or something lol

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
rammus is only banned in dominion lmao, boots of mobility + 5 pd's its over godlike speed rammus just capturing points and not giving a **** lol

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
it's just risky dropping revive as a summ spell, there are better options, but if u feel confident in dominating your lane revive should be no worries.

also tsms strat with yorick/karthus is stupid

karth dies, gets passive, yorick ultis karth is alive for a bit more. when karthus dies a second time, hello passive a second time! then revive and do it ALL OVER AGAIN

not to mention u can throw a GA in there for more sillyness

but it's SOOOO GOOOOOOD

Master Raven

Smash Master
GP ult + Karth ult = TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

btw i'm switching my second rune page for Kayle now since i got my mojo for her back. this is my current build for her: berserker grieves/malady/rageblade/hextech gunblade/nashors tooth/deathcap

i'm still debating on what to get for her last item tho. pretty much i realize that she runs really well off of ap so i figure an ap-based item is good.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
in the last ranked i played we had the most ******** combos ever

taric stun > caits trap+q > karths wall > more cait spam > singed running around everything > karth e+q spam > karth ult

and somewhere in the middle was nocturne ulting and just wailing away on everything

i've got the best flash stuns in the game holla at me

but today i flash stunned with cassiopeia and that **** went behind me, so gay :(

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
im tired of all these god damn bads

1500 elo at the start of this morning

now around 1250

4 losses in a row ****ing hurts
looking for someone to duo with, have ts, please know how to cs, have map awareness, and arent a ****ing ***** or baddie

ty
Call me .

Master Raven

Smash Master
i gave in and bought fiddlesticks

i may not need another ap but i could use a jungler and i don't think i have the appropriate runes for nocturne yet. fiddles on the other hand, i feel i have sufficient runes for him and i already got the hang of jungle after my 2nd bot game.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
officially fallen into the depths of elo hell,

1k elo from gold elo yesterday.

i'm stuck here, and there's no way i'm getting out. i'm sad. =/

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'll dig you out after I get done with the weekend as long as you're willing to abandon all normal strategy and do what works.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
dude i suggest not, i was gold and duo'd with a friend who was 1200

and ever since i've just been digging deeper into elo hell.

let me try to climb out to bronze again at least

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
yeah man, me and dfear duo'd and he got fed as ****

but top, mid failed hard. our jungler got counter jungled. it was ****.

dfear was like 5/6 kills in so early but nope our team was ********

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I've played 4 matches since the ELO reset. I played against BigFat, Chauster, Pendragon, and I won one.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm sitting at 1125 and have to dig myself out, but it's not that insane. You lose some because *******, but if you take top and win and then the other one of you does your job, you can definitely still carry. I started playing as soon as ranked games came out and I was level 28. I managed to get down to 700 and I didn't play until about 2 years later. I managed to dig my way out of that hell hole. You just have to pretend you're level 12 and do the things that worked then.

j00t

Smash Champion
okay i'll post again since I was ignored on front page :p

smash name: j00t
LoL name: mukttub

mains: blitzcrank <3
other people I can play well: chogath, rumble, malzahar, kassadin, talon, corki

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
You just have to pretend you're level 12 and do the things that worked then.
damn it why is this so true LOL

I'm constantly really nervous about playing with people, don't wanna have a bad game and have people yell at me :/

but I'm LOVING playing support : Sona/Soraka, working on Alistar. If you need someone to support your ranged AD carry holla at ya boy, screen name is same as this one. Currently at like 1366, afraid to play and lose >_> lol

Ragnar0k

Smash Master

looooooooooooooooooooool

wat.

Top Bottom