• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South LoL Thread

DFEAR

Smash Hero
gg's swf GET AT MAH JUNGLE MUNDO FM VAYNE

btw wriggles makes jungling sooooooo free

Player-3

Smash Hero
no **** sherlock, it was MADE for junglers

my jungle mundo is still better than yours

come at me bro

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Jungle Mundo is not good. I can jungle with ****ing Lux if I want to, but that doesn't make it good.

Hell, Mundo isn't good.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Me and my dumb internet always disconnecting.

GGs last night, people don't know about my CV Katarina.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I kill his turrets

but then he just builds another

and i still need to take out minions

and then i waste a lot of mana even with tears for the first time

man idk i don't know how to play against heimer mid w/ karth
I main Heimer. I dont go Turrets against Karth. I go Rockets and Grenades. I max Grenades cause I find it easy to land them on Karthus. Getting turrets is just +10 gold for karthus. Same goes for Cait. Anyone really who has ******** Range. Heimy got dat range with dem nades and rockets. I may not have the best K/D/A with heimer but i average about 300 Minion Kills per game. My win percentage is around the 85%

If heimer goes turrets just Kill them with your auto attack and last hit them from a far. Heimer is going to push as that is what he does best. I think the matchup is really in Karthus' favor because he can out range heimer in every way. Target Heimer with Q and stay out of turrets range. Make him stop pushing.

edit: ryker reminded me. Karthus can solo golem buff at level 6-7 with the right runes. Karthus with blue buff is a nightmare for anyone in mid. Heimer can only solo Blue buff if he maxes turrets first. so level 8-9.

god i missed a lot of posts recently.

Zero - Udyr is equally as good as noct. Udyr is also a bear. Tryn carries harder late game too. Gangplank also does the same and has auto slow at all levels.

Mundo is a ****ty Jungler and is 100 times better in the lane because his early game is rockin. He sucks late game though. Someone say madred's and ignite?

All these troll junglers (not trundle.) no pun intended.

theAPExp

Smash Ace
karthas can get blue at lvl 1

but since it's an interesting topic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgGh5s2jad0

before you go thinking this is a troll idea
pro's: one of the fastest junglers in the game, full clear at 3:30mark
wall ganks are extremely strong
can gank/assist multiple lanes at once with ult if you set up for it. ult kill/assist top while you wall gank bot for example
con's: can't 1v1 other strong junglers, even some most of the mediocre ones can beat him or force a blue pill
if disrupted at all on the jungle path, ie stolen blue at lvl 1, you are now extremely behind.
everyone will think you're trolling and will blame everything on you pretty much regardless of how well you do

fun concept though

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
karthas can get blue at lvl 1

but since it's an interesting topic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgGh5s2jad0

before you go thinking this is a troll idea
pro's: one of the fastest junglers in the game, full clear at 3:30mark
wall ganks are extremely strong
can gank/assist multiple lanes at once with ult if you set up for it. ult kill/assist top while you wall gank bot for example
con's: can't 1v1 other strong junglers, even some most of the mediocre ones can beat him or force a blue pill
if disrupted at all on the jungle path, ie stolen blue at lvl 1, you are now extremely behind.
everyone will think you're trolling and will blame everything on you pretty much regardless of how well you do

fun concept though
he pretty much cannot jungle (early) without his Blue Buff. Jungle karth is really fun though. he is just one of those chars that is far superior in lane than in jungle.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
lmao at jungle mundo

lmao at mundo

that dude is the trashiest char in this ****ing game other than that he can turret hug at lvl1 and poke the hell out of you if you get close to him. IF YOU GET CLOSE TO HIM. dont do that and he is on suuuuuper useless mode all day straight up. lol.

get @ my jungle Rumble (rumble in tha jungle)

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I'm from NC.

Every jungle karth that I've seen that didn't get his blue taken absolutely wrecked faces with his wall ganks.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
he pretty much cannot jungle (early) without his Blue Buff. Jungle karth is really fun though. he is just one of those chars that is far superior in lane than in jungle.
The enemy team EVER jacks his blue, he becomes useless. Jungling Udyr, WW, Free Win, or Shaco will simply walk up and kick the **** out of him after they've warded his blue.

theAPExp

Smash Ace
then you just protect his blue
you gotta do the same thing for amumu and fiddles
like you have to protect or give vision for every jungler regardless of how strong they are

it's not top tier, but don't dismiss it cause of a hurr durr weakness like needs blue

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
It becomes a liability when your jungler has to be babysat. I just need to show up and make Karthus's blue reset and then he's blown his mana and you have to leave lane in order to watch him so he can get it.

Master Raven

Smash Master
tristana is fun. too bad i'm teaming up with too many ****ty randoms lately who can't coordinate team fights worth a ****

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
i played ranked with dfear as a support, fed my team 21 kills so we won.

but dfear was soooooooooo scared against an olaf and nunu who had double his cs most of the early game. both of them double. i am dissappoint.

i'm the best taric tho. supporting all u ad carries out there. altho i hate supporting, i dont wanna ruse.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
anybody just been playing the **** outta dominion like it's going outta style lately?
16 wins.

i carry so normal games dont affect me so much. dat positive win ratio : D.

i only hate FIRST time char users :\

those first time tryndamere's/annie's drive me nuts
You have a positive win ratios because you play with us.... aka don't solo queue.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Almost won a 4v5 where Rammus fed Garen top lane 0/9 in 15 mins and Talon left because of it....Rammus stayed.

Btw there are like 10 Florida players you don't have on your list that I know of.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
if you decide to NOT just stand behind your minions or in bushes MOST ABOUT 98 PERCENT of the time in early game.

that.rammus.will.feed.you.SO.HARD.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
just won my closest ranked game ever, so many trolls and bads i thought we lost.

i duo queued with an akali, my akali isn't so hot this pre-season. haven't really been playing her, gotta bring her back. we ***** face early game, it snowballed backwards on us, lost towers fassssssst.

40 minutes, we had dragon timer all game. didn't lose a dragon besides when we won and yi decided to take dragon lol. didn't lose a baron but sooooooooooo many mistakes.

anyway, when playing ranked just **** what other people wanna do. everyone got reset, the bads from last season and the good players too. you'll be mixed so do what you gotta do to win seeing as most of your team wont comply anyway. carry if u gotta.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I'm trying man, I'm learning Irelia for that reason, and to hopefully get somewhat decent at this game as well.

But if I'm doing this for the fun, I'm certainly going Leona/Miss Fortune for the ranked season.

Top Bottom