• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South LoL Thread

Master Raven

Smash Master
i love having the upper hand until my team doesn't know how to focus and teamfight worth a ****. i lost a game as tristana that we could've easily won, but when it came to team fights my team flat out fell on their faces

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
why would you cait+vayne

u cant even cs vs 2 melees that were pokin u in ur butt l000000l

NEVA FORGETTIN
and duo queue counts as solo queue so remember that duo with xaltis or somehing tear of the goddess sona l0l0lololo0ll0ol0l

Player-3

Smash Hero
why would you cait+vayne

u cant even cs vs 2 melees that were pokin u in ur butt l000000l

NEVA FORGETTIN
and duo queue counts as solo queue so remember that duo with xaltis or somehing tear of the goddess sona l0l0lololo0ll0ol0l
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

dfear is booty at laning

but i still love him

DFEAR

Smash Hero
im one of the top mids. i dont like laning.

also won 2 ranks in a row 10/0 EASY

ur all gonna eat ur words when im 20x better than yall

Master Raven

Smash Master
Add Tristana to my list of characters. I like her enough that I'm actually going to dedicate my 2nd rune page towards her. I really like Kayle but atm I think Tristana serves as a better 2ndary given how much she contrasts with Karth (AP burst vs ranged AD dps) and her ease of play, plus at least for a while I won't be having people ***** at me and make me use something as ****ty as Kayle's support *cough* :awesome:

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
lol dfear still rushing phantom dancers first when u have no damage

that's gonna catch up to you one day

edit: what's the difference between mid lane and when we played bot lane support?

i didnt take cs from you at all. it's the same **** lol

Player-3

Smash Hero
Add Tristana to my list of characters. I like her enough that I'm actually going to dedicate my 2nd rune page towards her. I really like Kayle but atm I think Tristana serves as a better 2ndary given how much she contrasts with Karth (AP burst vs ranged AD dps) and her ease of play, plus at least for a while I won't be having people ***** at me and make me use something as ****ty as Kayle's support *cough* :awesome:
tristana is an AP burst caster bro

come at me

lol dfear still rushing phantom dancers first when u have no damage

that's gonna catch up to you one day

edit: what's the difference between mid lane and when we played bot lane support?

i didnt take cs from you at all. it's the same **** lol
if he's going vayne mid then that's a problem in its own, and if he's actually winning it vs AP casters

well

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
damage > speed always, speed is important on vayne but that's why i have 18 runes of attack speed for her and rush damage always anyway.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i would rather proc bolts faster...btw i go ZEAL first then first weapon then turn zeal into pd

also im learning the malz/annie/brand matchups ****s easy. havent met my match yet

Master Raven

Smash Master
My current Karth build atm: Sorc Boots/RoA/WotA/Archangels/Deathcap/Void and blue elixir to troll it up. Sorc Boots is obvious. RoA just for the extra mana and HP which is good for Archangels. WotA is soooo good when you're using E to farm and in team fights thanks to the spell vamp. Archangels and Deathcap for AP obv + bonus mana from the former. Void staff if they're building magic res, although if for some stupid reason no one is building magic res, I just bring out another archangels. Blue elixir cause lol why not

Player-3

Smash Hero
i would rather proc bolts faster...btw i go ZEAL first then first weapon then turn zeal into pd

also im learning the malz/annie/brand matchups ****s easy. havent met my match yet
annie isn't that great at mid pre-6, easy to harrass out of the lane and keep her from farming

malz brand should be ****ing you up hard

@ above post

where's the rylais

Master Raven

Smash Master
I don't need a rylai's when I have my W lol

The only other item I could alternatively use is Zhonya's Hourglass. Turn your E on and activate it in teamfights and they won't want to stand close to you for 2 seconds (or you can turn on E then flash into the enemie and activate it for the lulz).

My old build used to be Sorc Boots and... 5 archangels. That build is basically equivalent to mass carriers in Starcraft lol >_> Karth with my current build does enough AP dmg by late game and my ult can take out at least half the life bars of squishies if they don't have enough magic res.

Also, I've been experimenting with Tele/Revive, and it actually can work. You just gotta really commit to dying and using revive at the right time. Just a couple days ago I purposely baited a whole team into attacking and killing me and then I ulted and got a quadrakill then revived right after and we ****ed up their base rofl. Dyrus apparently still uses it so I figured why not?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
annie isn't that great at mid pre-6, easy to harrass out of the lane and keep her from farming

malz brand should be ****ing you up hard

@ above post

where's the rylais
Wha? Malz and Brand shouldn't be stopping a good Annie. Pre-6 her damn auto attack can get her creeps. She shouldn't allow herself to get ****ed up by Mal's skills and if Brand closes, she can stunQ->W and walk away.

No, Annie shouldn't get ****ed up at all.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion

lol in normals and bads in ranked while everyone got reset from season 1?

why would u rather proc bolts faster, sure it does extra damage, and sure u can attack faster. oh and some crit strike. but what's that all gonna do when u have but 10 damage from your dorans blade all through early-mid game? and not in that ranked game we played. u straight up rushed PD against that olaf who had 3 doran stacks and a brutalizer, not a lot of damage but more than you had.

you have to realize the importance of damage output especially when you're playing a carry. needless to say i maxed my w on taric giving you armor and you still got **** on early game.

always damage > speed if you dont understand this then goodluck climbing out of elo hell.

jeez i type so much

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
i don't think yousuck, i just think you haven't grasped it fully yet. you get the right items, you know how to build against the enemy team. i've just seen you do some silly things, or go for something you think you can get but can't. also vice versa, when you couldve gotten a kill, etc but didnt go for it.

it's okay, you'll learn over time and when you get runes and masteries it'll all help you out. kindve like when justin played ori on my account he saw how easy it was to farm with ap and mpen runes lol.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Wha? Malz and Brand shouldn't be stopping a good Annie. Pre-6 her damn auto attack can get her creeps. She shouldn't allow herself to get ****ed up by Mal's skills and if Brand closes, she can stunQ->W and walk away.

No, Annie shouldn't get ****ed up at all.
i was talking about vs vayne yo

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
yeah vayne in mid is terrible, any caster would burst her down to nothing.

a good one that is, especially since vayne has pretty low range.

Player-3

Smash Hero
annies the only one i think vayne has a chance against, maybe karth because she can dodge Q

simply because vayne can tumble to close the gap on annie after she stuns vayne, and do MASSIVE DAMAGE

unless its AD annie

AD annie scary

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
lol no way, vayne can't land any stuns. there's like no walls in mid but the corners of river entrances/against towers. annie can farm all day with her q.

akali v annie mid is so boring until 6. i literally spent one game to 20, neither of us left. we farmed hard. but once we hit 6 we didn't walk near each other because we knew whoever made a mistake first would get melted. and then they surrendered so i was like wat.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
ok look. for what im doing in ratio to the amount of time ive played the game is impressive. get off my jock. u know i take in all that u guys say but stfu jeez all sound like *****es and ****. bad sensei's. u have to teach someone how to crawl before running. let them reach their comfortable zone until theyre ready to explore their expanded potential abilities. it will be applicable later on with more EXPERIENCE. so relax.

Player-3

Smash Hero
ok look. for what im doing in ratio to the amount of time ive played the game is impressive. get off my jock. u know i take in all that u guys say but stfu jeez all sound like *****es and ****. bad sensei's. u have to teach someone how to crawl before running. let them reach their comfortable zone until theyre ready to explore their expanded potential abilities. it will be applicable later on with more EXPERIENCE. so relax.
**** son i'm not your sensei

i didn't say i would teach you damn ***** i'm here to berate your *** all day

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
dont get mad lol

its just obvious if we're both vaynes with the same runes/masteries
if you get phantom dancer and i get blood thirster ONLY

you will attack me faster sure, with a CHANCE of critical striking but the damage i will give you is more than you can dish out for a mere 55% increase in attack speed.

just look at the numbers, 60AD with 15% life steal vs 55% attack speed with 30% crit strike chance

even if i'm attacking slower the life steal will keep me in the fight and destroy you unless you pop crits all the time.

but let's go against the chance of landing crits here because it's not always gonna happen.

edit: i'm not saying to rush thirster complete first, zeal+bf sword is a good trade off if you wanted but 400 more gold would get you a full thirster. which can stack up to 100 AD and 25% life steal. so think about it.

Player-3

Smash Hero
rushing bloodthirster also lets you farm more because you can stay in lane longer from the lifesteal

only AD carry i dont rush BT on is ashe because she has guarenteed crits.. so inf edge first on that *****

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
i rush iedge on tristana, i hate ashe and i will never play her. i can't play the champs that can make or break the game in one ult. too much pressure lol

Player-3

Smash Hero
those are the champs i enjoy lol

not ashe though, shes fun but i like trist better

my fav champ atm is katarina, because if you **** up your ult you lose, and if you time it right between their CC's, you win

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
eh, she still needs a rework imo. she can't get into teamfights until the enemy team blows all their cc. or her w needs to be reworked to ignore cc if she pops it before ulting.

kinda how w > q will prevent that healing ****
or w > e will give you armor

w > r should prevent cc for 1~2 seconds so it can be cancelled and thus making kat a little harder to use

e > w > r

Player-3

Smash Hero
eh, she still needs a rework imo. she can't get into teamfights until the enemy team blows all their cc. or her w needs to be reworked to ignore cc if she pops it before ulting.

w > r should prevent cc for 1~2 seconds so it can be cancelled and thus making kat a little harder to use

e > w > r
problem is she would be veryveryvery strong if that happened

since her Q is one of the best pokes in the game lol

Tommy_G

Smash Champion

w > r should prevent cc for 1~2 seconds so it can be cancelled and thus making kat a little easier to use

e > w > r
Fixed for you.

Top Bottom