• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South LoL Thread

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i laned against a talon today that just kept running into me and not attacking.
i think i got like 13 kills in the first 5 minutes or something

I OP'D THE **** OUT OF THAT MATCH HOLY GOD IT WASNT EVEN FUNNY IT WAS LITERALLY OVER BEFORE they could surrender at 20 looool

Master Raven

Smash Master
won a ****ing close-*** game hoooooly ****. it lasted up to an hour and well i just learned that no matter how hard the enemy pushes you, if you score an ace late game, that might as well be gg, cuz that's exactly what happened. they took our mid inhib 2-3 times, then we aced a team fight with 4 of us alive, and even though our minions didn't push far, they had like over a minute to revive, so we just rushed and dived in on their mid turret, inhib and nexus cuz WE DIDN'T GIVE A **** and won

i was nasus too. you better get ready cuz i'm getting pretty swell on that tanky dps status

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
nasus is so useless lol

im still workin for that level 30 status though :/
damn i wanna do ranked matches.
dude dps is where its at my man i ONLY do dps. occasionally AP amumu is fun as **** though. cooldowns and AP and tantrum are a force to be reckoned with.

Player-3

Smash Hero
ITT: people say a 95% ms/as slow is useless

also ITT is the guy that carried badfear as lee sin

;D

<3

DFEAR

Smash Hero
man u havent even seen my morgana and vayne...wait u have and i STOMPED ur k/d/a.

anyway realistically we shouldnt ever be that fed in high elo. most high elo matches never go over 10 kills past the 40 min mark. ppl play soooo conservative and just farm THEN duke it out rofl. when we gonna do some premade ranks

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Alright so somehow I haven't seen this thread yet. Actually I have but I forgot. So yea. Best Sona here. And to correct dfear. The last stream that just happened CRS was playing against that one other team (forgot name) And the match was like 6-0 at one point.

Edit:

Yea what tommy said. Any game can go ANY kind of way as you'll soon find out.

Player-3

Smash Hero
whenever you invite me

also you're implying that morgana and vayne aren't carries that are supposed to carry teams

:p

Player-3

Smash Hero
uhhh main?

i've been playing too many characters recently that i havent really gone back to my mains

but i can play almost every category with competence, except support

mainly a ranged AD carry tho, Tristana is my main ***** for that

for AP, atm i'm liking swain the most

top solo is renekton (favorite role unless the support is really good, i don't like relying on other people :p i like to sit in my lane and farm all day)

jungling meh im not sure, i have the most fun as lee sin though by far

my support is garbo though, every time i try 0/18/4 or something ridic

Xaltis

Smash Hero
uhhh main?

i've been playing too many characters recently that i havent really gone back to my mains

but i can play almost every category with competence, except support

mainly a ranged AD carry tho, Tristana is my main ***** for that

for AP, atm i'm liking swain the most

top solo is renekton (favorite role unless the support is really good, i don't like relying on other people :p i like to sit in my lane and farm all day)

jungling meh im not sure, i have the most fun as lee sin though by far

my support is garbo though, every time i try 0/18/4 or something ridic
Your main meaning who you would use during ranked and who your best at and who your favorite is.

Mine is Sona shes my favorite I'm the best with her even though I can do all the other roles in the game too.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Your main meaning who you would use during ranked and who your best at and who your favorite is.

Mine is Sona shes my favorite I'm the best with her even though I can do all the other roles in the game too.
i don't have a main, i can play anyone with competence

as for most ranked games played.... i don't even know

last season i had at least 5 games with like 10 different chars lol

Xaltis

Smash Hero
i don't have a main, i can play anyone with competence

as for most ranked games played.... i don't even know

last season i had at least 5 games with like 10 different chars lol
Aight *****. lol Whos your favorite character then? NO you can't have more than 1. XD

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i will only premade rank dude thatd be awesome i hate solo queing.

Top Bottom