• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South LoL Thread

Xaltis

Smash Hero
You didn't use that corki skin... and it wouldn't of been that close of a game if flatsoda didn't feed in beginning and mess up at baron that you guys got then got aced at.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
? im just posting a picture of corki to bump the thread :S dunno what ur talking about

Player-3

Smash Hero
YO YOU MEAN THAT GAME WHERE I CARRIED HARD AS THAT SEXY MAN GUY XIN ZHAO?

YEAH THAT GAME WAS LEGiT

Xaltis

Smash Hero
YO YOU MEAN THAT GAME WHERE I CARRIED HARD AS THAT SEXY MAN GUY XIN ZHAO?

YEAH THAT GAME WAS LEGiT
I laughed every time you went in. You always got like double kills or something before dying. Not sure how the game was that close even with your Kass d/cing. Weren't you and Dfear legendary?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
I laughed every time you went in. You always got like double kills or something before dying. Not sure how the game was that close even with your Kass d/cing. Weren't you and Dfear legendary?
i think i was 25-30 kills and 4 deaths while p3 was NO where near my kills and had +6 deaths...tell me again who carried >_>. i got several triples that game...4v5 too 4v5

sorry p3 u did teach me corki. u made a monster. arent u proud!

Player-3

Smash Hero
i think i was 25-30 kills and 4 deaths while p3 was NO where near my kills and had +6 deaths...tell me again who carried >_>. i got several triples that game...4v5 too 4v5

sorry p3 u did teach me corki. u made a monster. arent u proud!
i carried ur ayuzz *****

Master Raven

Smash Master
I don't know if you were around but that's the old Smash name I used to go by. I thought it'd be clever to go by a separate offline and online alias, but that kinda backfired so I just stuck with MR. SG is still the name of my hypothetical music project, whenever that comes up.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I don't know if you were around but that's the old Smash name I used to go by. I thought it'd be clever to go by a separate offline and online alias, but that kinda backfired so I just stuck with MR. SG is still the name of my hypothetical music project, whenever that comes up.
Oooh I see.

Master Raven

Smash Master
So I just found out that Vlad can never kill himself with his health-costing abilities. No matter what, you'll never go below 1hp, even if you keep spamming E when under 10hp. I'm assuming the same applies with any other characters with health costs (Mordekaiser and Mundo)

I'm also going to start practicing jungling again, and once I get good at it, I'll start playing solo queue.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
So I just found out that Vlad can never kill himself with his health-costing abilities. No matter what, you'll never go below 1hp, even if you keep spamming E when under 10hp. I'm assuming the same applies with any other characters with health costs (Mordekaiser and Mundo)

I'm also going to start practicing jungling again, and once I get good at it, I'll start playing solo queue.
Jungle Karth.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
So out of the 3 different time I've done ranked I've gone.

1-1 +1 elo

1-1 +1 elo

2-2 +1 elo

So out of 8 games I've only gained +3 elo. I mean I haven't been going negative in points but jeez man.

Top Bottom