• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South LoL Thread

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Yes you

:o the team I'm in would actually like to play more teams or at least scrimmage

DFEAR

Smash Hero
ok. im down.

my team is

luisthepanda
miadfear
xaltis
masterravenii/bfig
[wampuh(if he wants)/durandy/xxmcpxx/sandego/] (whoever i feel like having as a jungler)

we have sent this team into tourney, we know what were capable of and have lots to work on like every team does but with more legit practice we can ascend further

place a date and we can play a bunch of customs if yall like

Player-3

Smash Hero
i'll play if im on and my family isn't using my internet

because if they are i have 400 ping

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Next Level Lan will be hosting a tournament for LoL on Jan 28-early feb

registrations will be dealt with via their forum or on location. more information can be found on their facebook or website page

Xaltis

Smash Hero

registrations will be dealt with via their forum or on location. more information can be found on their facebook or website page
is it gonna be a good tourney this time? lol

DFEAR

Smash Hero
they said they will work with riot to see how things are run. but who knows its their venue, their rules

GreenAce

Smash Ace
ok. im down.

my team is

luisthepanda
miadfear
xaltis
masterravenii/bfig
[wampuh(if he wants)/durandy/xxmcpxx/sandego/] (whoever i feel like having as a jungler)

we have sent this team into tourney, we know what were capable of and have lots to work on like every team does but with more legit practice we can ascend further

place a date and we can play a bunch of customs if yall like
You *****s got last. EXPOSED!!!

:phone:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
I did my part right. Not my fault when I'm the tank and when I go in perfectly the rest of the team runs.
We all did our part correctly. We got outplayed is all and we lacked communication via no mics allowed and single elim. No excuses. We will just do better is all.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
We all did our part correctly. We got outplayed is all and we lacked communication via no mics allowed and single elim. No excuses. We will just do better is all.

People not reacting to me flashing in, knocking everyone up and headbutting one of them to you guys is their fault... lol

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya

Assuming the word LAN was involved I'd guess this is an at location tournament in Florida?

Also how does Thursday sound for you guys?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Assuming the word LAN was involved I'd guess this is an at location tournament in Florida?

Also how does Thursday sound for you guys?
K guys be on towards midnight I guess. Msg me kola when u can do it.

@Xaltis. I couldn't even tell what was goin on cuz I can't even hear pings let alone bfig screamin to me he q'd tristana =/ it was bad for everybody we all did bad. We lost as a team. Just need to practice more

Xaltis

Smash Hero
K guys be on towards midnight I guess. Msg me kola when u can do it.

@Xaltis. I couldn't even tell what was goin on cuz I can't even hear pings let alone bfig screamin to me he q'd tristana =/ it was bad for everybody we all did bad. We lost as a team. Just need to practice more

Just the reason I shouldn't be the tank. People don't know how to react, which is why I like being the support cause I react very well to whatever my team is doing.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Its not the people its cuz ur a really ****ty tank rofl xD its ok tho just stick to what ur good at you'll know when ppl are ready for your initiation. The tank doesn't decide when to initiate its the team that decides when its tank is ready to initiate.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Its not the people its cuz ur a really ****ty tank rofl xD its ok tho just stick to what ur good at you'll know when ppl are ready for your initiation. The tank doesn't decide when to initiate its the team that decides when its tank is ready to initiate.

Doing my job perfectly and going in at the right times = ****ty tank? Dat logic.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
All of you played ****ty in terms of team cooperation. Get over it. It was your first tournament. What did you really expect?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
All of you played ****ty in terms of team cooperation. Get over it. It was your first tournament. What did you really expect?
my point exactly. we are all bad and have many things to work on. we must accept we are trash as **** and need to keep on practicing.

Player-3

Smash Hero
I'M THE BEST ****ING BLIND GUY YOU BTICHES DONT EVEN KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

well xaltis does

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i go on my smurf and only play tryndamere. the 40/0's dont impress me anymore :\

plus tiamat and 3 warmogs tryn is viable in those levels rofl

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Hey guys just making sure you're ready for the scrimmage tonight at midnight est. Our team is all set to go and is hoping for a good time. :3

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Maybe if you guys woulda let me play my role... lol XD
No. There were times when you initiated when you shouldn't have. There are also times where you initiated where you should have and no one followed up.

The failure was a team effort. All of you messed up. All of you need to be aware of it.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Yeah ggs, sorry we couldn't do more than a best 2/3 set. Maybe while Zeha is on break we can get some more games next week?

Try and find a bit more of mutual agreement in team selection and while playing, a team that understands each other is a team that is prepared to make progress into getting better.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
When you chased around Anivia's wall by the SE river/mid intersection.

But you don't have to listen to me.

If you don't want to believe that there is something you can do to become better skilled and better experienced, then you never will be.

Master Raven

Smash Master
ok I was just informed what went on in these scrims (I was way too tired to stay up to midnight which is why I wasn't on). I'll def be available for next scrim and we'll remedy this **** LOL

You guys need to learn more champs and roles so you don't get counterpicked so easily.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
When you chased around Anivia's wall by the SE river/mid intersection.

But you don't have to listen to me.

If you don't want to believe that there is something you can do to become better skilled and better experienced, then you never will be.
I don't remember doing that...

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
FF Sade was kind enough to upload the replays for after game viewing purposes.

Round 1: LBG (Rumble, Vayne, Alistar, Amumu, Swain) vs. MIA (Sona, Shaco, Nasus, Brand, Corki)
http://www.mediafire.com/?8hkqvjwn72zt6z0
Bans were something like:
LBG: Morgana, Akali, Kog'maw
MIA: Rammus, Graves, Kassadin

Round 2: MIA (Sion, Kog'maw, Sona, Malphite, Volibear) vs. LBG (Graves, Kennen, Amumu, Leona, Swain)
http://www.mediafire.com/?rc4t8m0jh59mxhw
Bans were something like:
MIA: Rumble, Singed, Shaco(?)
LBG: Vayne, Rammus, Brand

Master Raven

Smash Master
Not sure why I didn't respond to this earlier, but this is very true. In fact, I find myself never 100% satisfied with my performance. I'm happy when I know I've broken a new threshold of skill, but there's always more room for improvement. I feel that reaching the maximum skillcap is nearly, if not totally impossible, so just be content with what you got and if you truly strive to aim for the top of your game (something that is in itself temporal) then you must pay attention to your flaws and ask to yourself what you can do to mitigate these flaws. Being humble will really help you improve.

Top Bottom