• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South LoL Thread

Player-3

Smash Hero
cleanse works against EVERY CC

silence, blind, snare, stun, slow

and now it works against exhaust and ignite

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Does cleanse work against snares?
It's always stopped every form of CC sans Exhaust's non-slow effects. It used to remove ****ing everything including the damaging abilities from things like Morg and Mord's ult.

Stopping Ignite makes no sense if it doesn't cleanse Mord's ult and Malz's E.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
It's always stopped every form of CC sans Exhaust's non-slow effects. It used to remove ****ing everything including the damaging abilities from things like Morg and Mord's ult.

Oh well I never used it so I never knew lol.

Dam guess tryndamere can never die then. Even though I just beat a tryndamere who had cleanse. He still got CCd real hard.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion

heck it used to stop the casting time on Destiny and Teleport

DFEAR

Smash Hero
hes not using it right then. also skyrim has taken over. i want a full fledge nightingale quest line rofl.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I won't be surprised if Yorick gets nerfed after watching MLG Providence finals.

edit: My Twisted Fate ****ing up *****es. My favorite champ atm

also determined my top five favorite champs currently are (in no order)

1. Twisted Fate
2. Riven
3. Yorick
4. Nasus
5. Vladimir

(it's based more on concept than how much fun I have with them which is why I put Vlad there since I played him in only one bot game when he was free a little while ago)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Well with everyone having the Skyrim Flu, or perhaps busy with the new Zelda game most may have missed that SWF has hosted their own LoL tournament.

Matches will begin and such throughout the week, and there will be streaming of the various teams if you'd like to check them out.

Hrmmm I'd keep up with the info here, but I'll most likely link the stream links here when available.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I won't be surprised if Yorick gets nerfed after watching MLG Providence finals.

edit: My Twisted Fate ****ing up *****es. My favorite champ atm

also determined my top five favorite champs currently are (in no order)

1. Twisted Fate
2. Riven
3. Yorick
4. Nasus
5. Vladimir

(it's based more on concept than how much fun I have with them which is why I put Vlad there since I played him in only one bot game when he was free a little while ago)
No Karthus?

Master Raven

Smash Master
Karth's one of my fav but he's prob somewhere hanging around top 10 if anything. I don't really want to hold a bias towards a character just cause I mained them for a long while.

Player-3

Smash Hero
all yall *****s full of ****

dont even know bout my AP corki

instalocked him mid in ranked 2nd pick and carried game 17/7/14 or something **** YEAH *****ES CHECK MY MATCH HISTORY

DONT EVEN KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Well with everyone having the Skyrim Flu, or perhaps busy with the new Zelda game most may have missed that SWF has hosted their own LoL tournament.

Matches will begin and such throughout the week, and there will be streaming of the various teams if you'd like to check them out.

Hrmmm I'd keep up with the info here, but I'll most likely link the stream links here when available.
Wait what....

Btw...the ending to Skyward Sword is blowing my mind. Everyone should play it.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
my vayne/kog/graves randomly got better. rankd games are always 20/1 victories nowadays rofl

Player-3

Smash Hero
*****S IM THE BEST IN THIS GAME EVER ALLTIME NO STOPPING THIS DONT STOP ME NOW CARRY ON MY WAYWARD ***** ****

real i just carried the **** out of zileas and RiotMaokai UGHABGDAOUFHNEAFBDE$AURHOIJLNGB LAJKM BHOIHAJSG:KNAB IT PAWIK JTNAWGB DPOI{AO" LAHnui5oy hi[DPK KN AJ:LMTKGNA PJO :LMA

SORRY I CAME A BIT ON MY KEYBOARD AND ITS SO THICK IT TYPES FOR ME

Master Raven

Smash Master
TF BUFFS AND AHRI NEXT WEEK

also i just discovered the greatness that is support yorick

Top Bottom