• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South LoL Thread

DFEAR

Smash Hero
greenace is very out of place here. this is not a florida thread verde chicken.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
to xaltis...if you want to even go to the league tourney on dec 9th we will be scheduling team practice on every night 12am+

Xaltis

Smash Hero
to xaltis...if you want to even go to the league tourney on dec 9th we will be scheduling team practice on every night 12am+
Why did you say "if you want to even go" like I don't want to or you don't believe me or something?

I'm down to practice.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
They're reknowned for having the worst customer service of any business in the world. I **** you not on this.

They reset the signal to the modem when I was carrying the game with my 1050AP Veigar. Luckily I came back and hadn't lost my stacks.

Master Raven

Smash Master
hate playing with ******* who think going into the jungle by themselves late game in a losing battle is a good idea

i lost a game because our sion did just that

i was doing good w/ riven too. 11-8-9 with a triple kill mid-game and i finally manage to get a full build: 3 bloodthirsters/lucid boots/guardian angel/warmogs (i feel i need SOME hp for survivability). she's becoming one of my better characters now

also low cdr nasus is broken as ****. i won 4-0-1 with him today with 169 cs cause i had lucid boots + frozen heart and that gave me like a q cd of 1 second LOL

Master Raven

Smash Master
>go 15-7 as Riven w/ full Westrice build
>lose anyway cause Annie goes afk for exams

protip DON'T ****ING PLAY IF YOU HAVE **** TO DO WITHIN THE HOUR

Master Raven

Smash Master
tf is frustrating as hell to play though. you have to be on point and if you lock on the wrong card at the wrong time then you're ****ed

Xaltis

Smash Hero
It's good. Those Heal baits go hard in the paint, but it still leaves you without flash when you go to ward the bush and a bear or a dragon jumps out at you.
Don't worry I'm a good player. I CV the bush before going to ward so I don't get jumped.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
That's all well and good, but that leaves you with a LOT of time you don't know what's going on when you're waiting 50 seconds on your CV because it was needed at your red. CV is still awesome, but it's a lot weaker.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
That's all well and good, but that leaves you with a LOT of time you don't know what's going on when you're waiting 50 seconds on your CV because it was needed at your red. CV is still awesome, but it's a lot weaker.
You don't need CV for your own red if you have a jungler... lol and CV is only a min CD with the new patch.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I still think there's no reason to go Heal/Clarity when you'll always have better spells like flash/teleport/exhaust/ghost/ignite/etc You can't really miss out on those, and if you're support you don't really have a reason to run heal anyway since most of them have at least one.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I still think there's no reason to go Heal/Clarity when you'll always have better spells like flash/teleport/exhaust/ghost/ignite/etc You can't really miss out on those, and if you're support you don't really have a reason to run heal anyway since most of them have at least one.
Heal is good with Sona cause if someone is about to die in a team fight I W heal them then SS heal them and save their life. I did it alot in the match I went 1/4/45 on.

Oh and btw my GP da bess. A PIRATE I BE~!

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
had a bad game with ryker, felt bad. :(

but not much you can do when 3 people ult you at once and it just happens to be an ashe arrow > annie's tibbers > garens silence in the meantime into his ult.

anyway, my thoughts on the masteries.
they're hella stacked in offense, defense, and utility.
garen with 21 in defense is ****in ridiculous, good thing he falls off late game and just becomes a wall that does no damage.

akali got her sustain nerfed, which i'm totally fine with. i agree that when you're just 20% hp and you q > r > auto > repeat and you can take anyone down full hp and gain some life back is insane. but with the new masteries you start both passives lv 1, have 30+AP lv 1 and will gain significantly with the right masteries with just boots. so in all she does a bit more damage, less sustain. still very good and i'm glad. :)

i run dat 21 in defense for irelia, went solo top for a game against a yorick... he spammed all his ghouls on me but with that regen masterie, my hiten styles passive it was no joke lol. i didn't lose hp. i just sat there taking damage but regenerating it back in no time.

fizz is goblike aka da bes
i run gunblade on him scream at me

Top Bottom