• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South LoL Thread

Master Raven

Smash Master
a tank is ideal but it's not exactly a role like support is. anyone can tank; it's just a matter of whether it synergizes with their attributes well enough (galio and rammus for instance). technically, anyone can support too, but a support is an absolute necessity in the current meta.

Player-3

Smash Hero
a tank is ideal but it's not exactly a role like support is. anyone can tank; it's just a matter of whether it synergizes with their attributes well enough (galio and rammus for instance). technically, anyone can support too, but a support is an absolute necessity in the current meta.
thats why last weekend there were people ****** bot lane as jarvan/leona at a top level tournament

although i suppose you could count leona as a support

Master Raven

Smash Master
that's why I said current, if anyone can find something that breaks the norm and it works, then sure why not?

and i'm pretty sure leona is commonly played as a support

Player-3

Smash Hero
rofl i thought you guys said solo queue was hard looooool

ii'm at 1445 now and haven't had problems with any of the other team, except the game i palyed support because i couldnt directly carry i had to support ******* but i pulled it off

Tommy_G

Smash Champion

ii'm at 1445 now and haven't had problems with any of the other team, except the game i palyed support because i couldnt directly carry i had to support ******* but i pulled it off
And this is why I build Soraka the way I do... stupid people don't know how to be a carry with a good support.

Player-3

Smash Hero
define the way you do

soraka needs a shurelyas and then like abyssal scepter for NEGATIVE MAGIC RESISTANCE

Xaltis

Smash Hero

You have not met the ******* Benny and I have played with lol You have good luck sir.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
well...comin from the guys who race each other to the other teams nexus to dance :\. not our faults tho honestly. we cant help ourselves!

Player-3

Smash Hero
You have not met the ******* Benny and I have played with lol You have good luck sir.
i have, i'm just good enough to carry them and i know what to say to get them to work with me, pretty much tell them they're doing fine and they can do it.

1470 now LOL ranked is EZ ROFL normals are way harder than this ****

Player-3

Smash Hero
would you help out a person thats constantly berating you and calling you ********?

no.

no you wouldn't.

Player-3

Smash Hero
then why do you expect your team to help you when you call them stupid

5v5 is alot easier than 1v5 bro

DFEAR

Smash Hero
im tryin to control xaltis by telling him not to type rofl and ONLY communicate with me. cuz everyone always has something against xaltis EVEN if he is tryin to help :\. they dont know xaltis

Master Raven

Smash Master
i'm with p-3, if people start flaming me for one mistake then they can go **** themselves. they keep doing it and i just /ignore. people don't know how vital proper communication is in this game. even the best players look dumb with the raging sometimes. that's why i like people like guardsman bob and nhat nguyen who are for the most part pretty chill.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
solo q is hard when you're tilting.

i'm not the best player, i've dragged myself up to 1580, fallen down to 800elo and rising back up to 1400.

that's a lot of loss and gain, but lately i've been tilting so god damn much it's annoying. sometimes u just gotta play the solo q smackdown champs. aka sion, karth, ez mode champs.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
So we all went to a league tourney today. Me and dfear's team got last. Chaz's team lost to the same team we lost to.

And apparently I was getting called out in the car ride I wasn't in by other players that don't know how to team fight lol. Everyone said our Noc was horrible lol.

Master Raven

Smash Master
TF getting a range increase on his AA and Pick A Card will now target manually so you don't accidentally hit creeps in the middle of ult ganks

i likeyyyyyyy

DFEAR

Smash Hero
riot patch 1/14/12:
We are confirming the removal of our most popular support champion, Sona! We find the character to lack the fundamentals that a basic support role champion needs to encourage our current metagame. We continued nerfing her to encourage our summoners to not choose this champion. Yet, we find that Sona is still our most popular champion. Hopefully, with this champion removal we can start seeing less sona players complaining about everything and more "ex-sona" players play other support champions.

New Skins in the Store
Snazzy n' Sexy Vayne
Ha Hue Twitch
Fully Chained Alistar
Bald Garen

League of Legends v1.0.0.137

Karthus
Wall of Pain
Wall duration reduced to 1 seconds from 5
Fixed a bug where Karthus would randomly kill the jungler when the jungler had low health.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i question who i duo with now...if you aint a support or jungler i dont want to duo with u :\

Master Raven

Smash Master
I just won a ranked game with Talon and support Singed at bot lane which happened due to a slight accident LOL

DFEAR

Smash Hero
im waiting for that support singed bot lane :\ *****es will complain SOOOO MUCH (xaltis hint hint)

Top Bottom