• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South LoL Thread

Master Raven

Smash Master
i don't know why so many people don't like playing yorick. he can inflict ****tons of damage while slowing an enemy, healing you and increasing your movement speed at the same time and his ult can make or break a teamfight. i love his concept which is one of the reasons i bought him (i'm not necessarily heavily into n3kr0gr1m **** but i have an appreciation for some of it)

Player-3

Smash Hero
i don't know why so many people don't like playing yorick. he can inflict ****tons of damage while slowing an enemy, healing you and increasing your movement speed at the same time and his ult can make or break a teamfight. i love his concept which is one of the reasons i bought him (i'm not necessarily heavily into n3kr0gr1m **** but i have an appreciation for some of it)
because he's boring to lane as

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Player-3.

im awful, look at how good i did this game.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
(low elo, broski)

was about to sell boots for my 5th BT, but we won.

Master Raven

Smash Master
3-0 in rank now undefeated mother****ers, and we won that with Benny going FIRST TIME JUNGLING RAMMUS

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i supported carry bot so much cuz it was friggin ashe and blitz who were laning against alistar and cait...i think i gankd 10x? also im liking rammus now...free kill every gank. E+W+R is ****ing ********. Q is just absurd. i think master raven is near 1400 elo atm cuz of ;) yeaaaa

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
ravens at 1300, if he loses one it's gonna hurt hard. he'll lose around 40

but the reason why he's not gaining as much is because you're a lower elo than him and duoing with him.

also when season 2 is officially started there's a high chance they will remove duoing

Master Raven

Smash Master
I get paired with the worst ****ing people when I play Yorick. I have mostly a wall of defeats and believe me, it definitely isn't cuz my Yorick is bad. While it certainly isn't high-level either, something dumb's happening when I'm almost always the last to hold my tower while my other teamates lose theirs within 10-15 min.

Shaky

Smash Ace
Yeah... I saw that wall of defeats :p Anyways never knew this LoL thread existed, I'm surprised.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Well I finally snatched a victory half an hour ago with a non-stupid team and beating mid lane's cs by like 100+ at the end LOL

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Pfft Team "MiA" could assemble and do something. I'm not at the skill level to even try something like that lol

DFEAR

Smash Hero
perfect team would be

1. master raven (karthus (ap mid))
2. dfear (vayne/kog(ranged ad carry))
3. the famous ryan sparks (lee sin/rammus (tank/jungler))
4. xaltis (sona/nid(ap support))
5. winge hinge (any solo top)

edit:
had ****ing the worst past games ever. dunno if i was off but i got wreckd. wasnt my teams fault at all its just i believe that if you win a certain amount of times you have to be paired up against people that favors the chances of you losing to balance and rationalize your skill/ratio

Xaltis

Smash Hero
perfect team would be

1. master raven (karthus (ap mid))
2. dfear (vayne/kog(ranged ad carry))
3. the famous ryan sparks (lee sin/rammus (tank/jungler))
4. xaltis (sona/nid(ap support))
5. winge hinge (any solo top)

edit:
had ****ing the worst past games ever. dunno if i was off but i got wreckd. wasnt my teams fault at all its just i believe that if you win a certain amount of times you have to be paired up against people that favors the chances of you losing to balance and rationalize your skill/ratio
I agree 100% with this.

Player-3

Smash Hero
edit:
u bad

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
so i not on team anymore? : (

i am a tank/jungler.
thats like all i play

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I will always include myself everywhere because I know I'M THE BEST. *I'm talking about everyone, not just one person.*

lolz no.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i wasnt saying i was the best, or even really good, but i came up with the idea so im on the team! :D

lol as a child this kind of stuff happened to me too much....

Master Raven

Smash Master
i'm gonna punch the next person running clarity and heal on their team

"i'm oom" get a ****ing tear of goddess then god****ingdamnit or learn to not burn up all your spells in 10 seconds. don't waltz into a game as karthus running clarity cuz you're too scare to leave your lane when you're oom

Xaltis

Smash Hero

"i'm oom" get a ****ing tear of goddess then god****ingdamnit or learn to not burn up all your spells in 10 seconds. don't waltz into a game as karthus running clarity cuz you're too scare to leave your lane when you're oom
Tear or chalis works for me.

Player-3

Smash Hero

yo dawg heal clarity legit in aram

DFEAR

Smash Hero
joe's urgot was ****ing sick...him suppressing himself into other team however was :\

Top Bottom