• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South LoL Thread

Player-3

Smash Hero
that's what urgot does *****

he goes into enemies and says whatup *****es DONT WANT NONE OF THIS

DFEAR

Smash Hero
another rankd win with rammus jungling. **** was too easy. went 6/0 before i attempted to penta...only got a quadra :[ then died and vayne stole my penta

Master Raven

Smash Master
skarner's ult is glitched. if he ults you at the exact same moment you kill him, you'll freeze in place until you die. happened to me just now

Player-3

Smash Hero
yeah thats what i said dfear

then i proceeded to stomp their **** in with atmogs rammus

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
im gona test out the spirit/GA today i think (provided my internet and client works)

also

new question:

do u guys know if amumu can Q thru walls?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
his tantrum went through a wall? lol thats odd.

well damn i never knew his Q could go through walls either god damn. i thought blitz crank was the only one idk why

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Akali and Kat can go through walls as well. Along with any number of other moves that don't leap to a specific target.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
nothing like placing wards in jungles dont fix. basic fundamentals

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
premade teams now in season 2.

no one's gonna play it though, it's still random matchmaking.

all the top teams scrim in custom games anyway so they can choose who they play against. it'll be like solo q but with friends!

Xaltis

Smash Hero
premade teams now in season 2.

no one's gonna play it though, it's still random matchmaking.

all the top teams scrim in custom games anyway so they can choose who they play against. it'll be like solo q but with friends!
Pretty sure your wrong on people not playing it lol

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Pretty sure your wrong on people not playing it lol
no, of course a lot of people will play it.

the matchmaking is where people WON'T play it. you can't choose the team you play against in ranked. if you've watched any streamers scrim they do it all in custom. not because premade 5s don't work. we all know they do. they stick to customs because they can practice scrimming against a good team rather a premade 5 in ranked against 5 random people who are in a team. also to know who they're playing against and they'll ban accordingly based on teams strengths.

it's all random matchmaking, always will be too. the matchmaking system kind of sucks, but yeah.

tl;dr - no one GOOD will play premade 5v5s is my prediction. because most of the top teams scrim in customs anyway. maybe the koreans though.

edit: also, duo queuing is here to stay. i'm okay with this.

oh and to actually talk about the premade 5s and my stand on it, of course i'm gonna make a team lol. i was just stating my opinion on it.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
A.
i would rather play with consistent top players than random players. the end result is me getting better exponentially and recognizing individual good and bad habits.

B.
i would rather play with randoms. the end result is me recognizing universal player habits, and obtaining game experience.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
A.
i would rather play with consistent top players than random players. the end result is me getting better exponentially and recognizing individual good and bad habits.

B.
i would rather play with randoms. the end result is me recognizing universal player habits, and obtaining game experience.
benny with the right ideas.
we teammates now?

team italians lol

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
nothing like placing wards in jungles dont fix. basic fundamentals
But you're talking to someone who doesn't know these "basic fundamentals." This thread is gonna be full of fresh meat, bro.

Speaking of which, who in here doesn't consider themselves mediocre at best. I need more people to play with than the Huntsville crew + KO and Kola and company.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
But you're talking to someone who doesn't know these "basic fundamentals." This thread is gonna be full of fresh meat, bro.

Speaking of which, who in here doesn't consider themselves mediocre at best. I need more people to play with than the Huntsville crew + KO and Kola and company.
just paly with everyone and anyone

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
lol i paly a beast wukong, played a game with david and stuff was legendary under 15m and i dived everything.

this is before the patch too, now he's just soooo good now. no one's picking up on him though. got him since day 1, and although the bugs he's finally come through.

garen on the other hand, **** that. he's so boring and falls off so hard mid-late game.

Master Raven

Smash Master
benny with the right ideas.
we teammates now?

team italians lol
count me in I'm half-sicilian

edit: love when people complain to me when i run revive on karth and i precede to carry a game like this one where i went 18-7-13 and used revive to win mid lane and a team fight. can't believe people still think it's a crap spell on karth, when no one *****es at anyone who runs clarity and heal

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
A.
Not necessarily
B.
Not necessarily
It'll let you figure out why I said so in each option. It helps the concept stick better.

Player-3

Smash Hero

i can play solo top and ad carry pretty well

unfortunately i suck balls at everything else besides AP mid which im meh at

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I can play every role well. My best is probably support Sona then tank/Ap Maokai then AD Caitlyn. I'm also really good with my jungle Fiddle.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
:< Team MIA seems to be a team already playing on LoL, thought they were with you guys

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
count me in I'm half-sicilian

edit: love when people complain to me when i run revive on karth and i precede to carry a game like this one where i went 18-7-13 and used revive to win mid lane and a team fight. can't believe people still think it's a crap spell on karth, when no one *****es at anyone who runs clarity and heal
lol revive is really strong, people just don't know how to utilize it.

the worst thing about it is that you MUST have teleport to maximize it's usefulness

don't want to revive and just do nothing...

revive on pantheon is verrrry good too.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
It was just a team idea...and apparently its been taken time for new team names sfl!

:phone:

Top Bottom