• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South LoL Thread

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
So apparently Heim is a really bad champion?
Don't get your information from people who aren't me. Please.

He's not a really bad champion, he's just not Malz, Annie, Morg, or Anivia. They outclass all the other casters by a fair bit. I wouldn't even say he's UP as he contributes to your pushing ability more than the above (Malz may be there too, actually).

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Can somenoe tell me where to locate a copy of pc gamer? Ive been to 500000 stores and still havent found one. I <3 cait.
dat arctic warfare cait

had 2 codes since my sister works at a bookstore, if i wouldve known i couldve snatched on for you :(

i bought them didnt steal

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
well technically you'd be stealing the codes from pc gamer, not riot.

and a lot of people have stolen the codes without buying the mag.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
So I figured out how to **** cait in mid as vayne. Tumble every now and then force her to waste pots. Have a jungler like fiddle walk on traps/ gank. I dnt like how she gets away for free with her slow net, but oh well.

Mundo is so hype right now. Kinda hate when im ignited but w.e.

:phone:

Player-3

Smash Hero
dfear what do you build on mundo, if you build tank mundo i'm going to ****ing stomp your face in rage

ign: Wampuh
state: ga
mains: heimer, pirate, (jungle) mundo, any ranged AD carry, and mother ****in AP TEEMO

edit:

There isn't any reason to play MF if Cait and Ashe are available, xD but I just love her and Riven so much.

So apparently Heim is a really bad champion?
there's no reason to play mf if ashe cait corki vayne AD sona and crittlestix are available because they all bring some sort of usefulness to the team (and corki does more damage and has an escape)

also, heimerdinger is sleeper OP

*****es don't even know about trolldinger
5 ROA/Rylais and just kite them around your turret when they suddenly have negative MR yo

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Treads, warmogs, atmas, frozen hammer, INSERT, INSERT

Replace insert with equips depending on if we need more ad/ap counter such as thornmail or banshees or spirit visage etc. Sometimes I go lifesteal for sustain or sunfire cape for lolz

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
So I figured out how to **** cait in mid as vayne. Tumble every now and then force her to waste pots. Have a jungler like fiddle walk on traps/ gank. I dnt like how she gets away for free with her slow net, but oh well.

Mundo is so hype right now. Kinda hate when im ignited but w.e.

a good cait won't let a vayne come close to stun her. and a good cait will use her net to go through walls.
:)

also get on aim, i want you to try my new vayne build. i think you'll like it.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Player-3, why haven't you added your Marth buddies yet? D:

lol Dude I didn't think it'd be possible for a Cait to struggle against Vayne in middle though. This past week when she was free just made me think that she eats anything mid lane. :<

@Ryker
Okay, I was just a bit confused because I thought he could do something with his options. Unlike Eve and Sivir.

btw I hear tier list made for this game are just terrible, but I'd thought I'd point out this

*Tier 1 - Morgana, Karthus, Lee Sin, Brand, Akali, Kassadin,, Caitlyn, Kennen, Nocturne, Garen, Fiddlesticks, Annie, Irelia, Casseopia, Renekton, Cho'Gath, Ashe, Vayne, Gangplank, Vlad, Malzahar, Rumble, Singed, Pantheon, Soraka,Twisted Fate, Amumu, Nidalee

* Tier 2 - Orianna, Tristana, Teemo, Taric, Alistar, Udyr, Urgot, Tryndamere, Kog’Maw, Talon, Corki, Ryze, Jax, Nasus, Xin Zhao, Mordekaiser, Shaco, Maokai, Rammus, Sion, Lux, Zilean, Gragas, Warwick, Trundle, Galio, Miss Fortune, Janna, Ezreal, Anivia, Mundo

* Tier 3 – Leblanc, Kayle, Blitzcrank,Jarvan IV, Master Yi, Malphite, Yorick, Wukong, Olaf, Swain, Nunu, Sona, Poppy, Shen

* Tier 4 – Sivir, Riven, Veigar, Leona, Katarina, Skarner, Twitch, Karma, Heimerdinger,Eve
Poor Riven ;-;

DFEAR

Smash Hero
I will soon. Also I plan to mundo a jungler.

Also morgana is tier 2. Only tier 1 strat she has is hourglass ult. Her late is trashy all she has for support is the hourglass strat. I do like how if she happpens to q someone they're ****d by rest of team

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
lol yeah xD there is no way she is the "best" at the moment. Karthus seems unusually high too. But whatever.

SWF should make one, but things change after every patch so it would be impossible to keep up with.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Treads, warmogs, atmas, frozen hammer, INSERT, INSERT

Replace insert with equips depending on if we need more ad/ap counter such as thornmail or banshees or spirit visage etc. Sometimes I go lifesteal for sustain or sunfire cape for lolz

atmas is decent on mundo, but you're honestly better off getting a phantom dancer lol

he already has a whack *** 100 AD + 1 per % health missing steroid, no real need to stack more AD through atmas, just buy PD so you can hit **** and crit ****

replace frozen hammer with randuins, mundo has his Q slow no need for the proc (randuins also builds from HoG which you should get pretty early on mundo, gives you health, regen, CDR, and an AoE ms/as slow)

etc/etc, one of them should be infinity edge so you can laugh as you cirt for upwards of 1000

SV is only decent on mundo, better items out there for him, yo

also learn to jungle mundo, **** is so troll and you hit level 3 before any lane hits level 1

Player-3, why haven't you added your Marth buddies yet? D:

lol Dude I didn't think it'd be possible for a Cait to struggle against Vayne in middle though. This past week when she was free just made me think that she eats anything mid lane. :<

@Ryker
Okay, I was just a bit confused because I thought he could do something with his options. Unlike Eve and Sivir.

btw I hear tier list made for this game are just terrible, but I'd thought I'd point out this

Poor Riven ;-;
i just now saw this thread, and the servers are down

:p

riven isn't bad, people are just playing her as an AD caster and/or tanky dps

build dorans into brutalizer, brutalizer should be core as hell on her lol

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
I will soon. Also I plan to mundo a jungler.

Also morgana is tier 2. Only tier 1 strat she has is hourglass ult. Her late is trashy all she has for support is the hourglass strat. I do like how if she happpens to q someone they're ****d by rest of team

lol? is that why she's banned recently in high elo games? well they're disabled right now but no way man she's definitely way greater than that. RoA+frozen heart makes her tanky enough to go in all the time with or without hourglass. she has a lot of sustain with her passive too. i'd say she's definitely in the higher tiers. if not the best. because that is some heavy cc she has and a spell shield to protect her when she goes in too.

Player-3

Smash Hero
this has to be the single dumbest statement i've seen you write in a long time

jungle mundo:

start with 7 health potions [ no other items ]

start W

go wolves, turn on W and a pot, attack big wolf and little blues until dead, turn off W between camps.

go wraiths, smite blue wraith, put point in E, active w/e and kill red wraiths very fast.

go golems, turn on W/E and smack those *****es

blue pill, grab vamp scepter and a ward, go red, take red and gank

morgana has:
infinite lane sustain so she can farm all day

a .9 AP ratio snare that lasts for like 3 seconds and if hit by it, you get ****ed in the ***

a .4[?] i think AoE pool that shreds mr

a 1.8 ratio ult (if both hits connect) that stuns after the duration and forces a team to split up because she has zhonyas, and then your team can prey on one chunk of the split up team, or on the team thats stunned for 2 goddamn seconds

and a shield that makes her carry un-ccable

real

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I want to see a good Morgana then. Maybe after I hit 30 and survive through what I hear is called "Elo Hell".

Noting Brutalizer

ALSO updated first with P-3's info

Player-3

Smash Hero
I want to see a good Morgana then. Maybe after I hit 30 and survive through what I hear is called "Elo Hell".

Noting Brutalizer

ALSO updated first with P-3's info
hey, i'm not an ***

wait, yes i am

oh well

DFEAR

Smash Hero
My morgana usually goes 20/4/20. I run roa, fh, hg,aa,sorc boots,w.e

Master Raven

Smash Master
Ray, I added Malady to my Kayle build just now and HOLY ****ING **** KAYLE ****ING SLAYS EVERYTHING LATE GAME ROFL

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
:>

also
i've come to the conclusion normal games are harder than ranked because of all the foreigners, the junglers that never gank, and the team comps that always fail because no one wants to put a balance/work together.

i'm just waiting for the ranked games to settle. i knew that if i played first day-first weeks i'd match up against some high elo'ers that i wouldn't want to be matched up against., especially since i only played very little ranked games by the end of season 1. ANYWHO. YEAH

I HATE NORMALS SO MUCH.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i carry so normal games dont affect me so much. dat positive win ratio : D.

i only hate FIRST time char users :\

those first time tryndamere's/annie's drive me nuts

Master Raven

Smash Master
I've been playing Draft Normals lately.

I feel I'm improving better as a player overall in terms of spacing and setting up ganks. We were 3v2 in mid lane today (our favor) and we ran into the right bush, then I came out and lured a Blitz and someone else (I forget) and we got em both hahahah

Player-3

Smash Hero
Jungle Tryn is mediocre. There's no point in picking anyone when Nocturne exists, Lee Sin if Nocturne is banned, or Warwick.
jangle trynd still better than lane trynd
(unless you have the luck of the gods and crit ALL THE TIME, then you can go get super kills in your lane)

Gangplank says "Hi."
yarrrrrrrr

also, trundle is an okay jungle

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Trundle's not on their level. GP is only up there because he comes out and carries harder than either of them. Udyr can say "Hi." too.

Master Raven

Smash Master
**** heimer ****head basically automatically wins the mid lane if no one tries to gank him

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Malz beats him. Cait beats him. Veigar beats him by tying him. Karthus and Morg can both beat him it's about even. Corki beats him.

Notably, Annie loses to him.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I play Karth but I could not outpush heimer at all and he was by himself the whole time.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Kill his turrets. He doesn't have the mana to keep up with you. If you're still having trouble, get someone to help you with blue buff.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I kill his turrets

but then he just builds another

and i still need to take out minions

and then i waste a lot of mana even with tears for the first time

man idk i don't know how to play against heimer mid w/ karth

Top Bottom