• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Melee Circuit Opener! First Event at the NO JOHNS Bi-weekly Nov.1st!

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I did chubby bunny at my job the other day. That sh*t was mad funny to witness lol. I suck at it though. Now if someone wants to do a milk drinking or cereal eating contest, holla at me lol.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
Sorry guys, I can't come to this melee tourney =p

I'm going to a more local affair

Scar

#HarveyDent
we've done it every time, it's prob gonna go down bro haha

you're more pumped about it than i am, which is RARE

JFox

Smash Hero
This venue is known for draft crews. We pretty much do it every single bi-weekly.

I can say without a shadow of a doubt that we will DEFINITELY do draft crews if theres time, so long as people support the idea.

Honestly though, I doubt there will be time.

R3N0

Smash Lord
chubby bunny is beast. do it. and we'll play. lol and we just need a cam.

dj if we played milk + cereal contest you would win immediately as i would **** my intestines out b/c im lactose intolerant.
but in actuality.. i will mm people in drinking.. lol..

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok so about crews ... i want to do draft crews very VERY badly ... so i think we will b able too ... top 2 finishers from singles will b captains as always ... also ... if u guys want crews ...

PLZ PLZ PLZ work with me by showing up on time ... bringing exact money ex. 10$ singles, $10 doubles, 5$ venue ... dont give me a 20 and a 10 that just creates problems for me because i dont have a cash register and we work everything downstairs in the play area ...

also getting here on time and paying when i ask and not beasting on friendlies ... for example if you all stop when i call for money i dont have to go around turning off gamecubes ...

also save ur MM's for after the tourney so if i turn off ur cube in the beginning because ur MM'ing i dont hear bull cuz i wont tolerate **** this time seriously ... madd oos is coming so i want to make sure we have draft crews ^_^

sry about abusing the **** out of the ellipsis again LOL

one more thing either $2 per person for crews ... or $5 ... this way everyone stays watching and cheering cuz they want the monies !!! lol

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Blah.
I has a dilemma.

Friday I have the option to go party -> do this haunted ship [basically a haunted house on a USS Warship] -> stay overnight at ship/party on ship with people staying there. Not to mention my girlfriend is also staying overnight.

As opposed to going to NY friday and staying till Sunday. @_@

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
This is true. NY girls are awesome.

If I wind up in NY does anyone wanna chill during the day/night? I found out my friend is going to be with his family for most of Friday so I need to find something to do.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Pfft, he may be good at peach, but he got JV 2 stocked at his chugging snapple MM. What kinda hero is that? Do you know how good I am at chugging liquids? (no homo :laugh:) No I'm sorry. Kos-mos is weaksauce, methinks.

If you don't know what I'm talkin bout quit. or heres the vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDW2FkuThlk
BTW, we should do something fun/awesome like that, and get it on tape.

LOL yeah I got rocked pretty hard in that snapple MM. I knew I was going to lose but not that badly X_x. Oh wellz, it was fun.:laugh:

Also thanks for the compliment GOTM.:) I'm still amazed that I had to play against Darkrain and Jiano in my bracket. Not fair! >:[

I am teh weaksauce :p.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
....or my Peach lol.

$5 per person is best for crew battles. So bring money people because $2 per person is mad wack. I'll try and make sure I take off 83209578234890 stocks lol.

In addition, I have to commentate again for the crew battles because it was definitely mad fun and I like entertaining people lol. Big Apple 3 AM is too good when they're together commentating, no johns ^_^

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Hes the original Gmoney. Lol if Im thinking of the same person who used to go to KOTC's back in the day with like Bailey n Storms. Me jfox woz etc should know you.

HAT

Smash Ace
lol atlantic north is the ****

we hype up all these tournaments, and then the threads devolve into absolute spam, and nobody cares.

so tight.

edit-

so on that note,

i'm playing xenogears.

HOW AWeSOME IS XENOGEARS?

R3N0

Smash Lord
<== needs to commentate again w/ scar.. i think our commentating.. is most accurate and fun

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Reno, your commentating with Scar is no where near as fun and funny as me and Alukard commentating, quit life lol.

I wanna commentate with mad people, especially with Alukard though lol.

Top Bottom