• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Melee Circuit Opener! First Event at the NO JOHNS Bi-weekly Nov.1st!

Cia

das kwl
umm, I'll have to think about c. falcon v fox.. if I'm sufficiently warmed up I'll do it. but I'll def. do DK vs fox.. my dk is legendary.

I'm also willing to do DK vs sheik, falcon, ganon, marth, and Dk for like.. 1 US dollar (anyone?)

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
umm, I'll have to think about c. falcon v fox.. if I'm sufficiently warmed up I'll do it. but I'll def. do DK vs fox.. my dk is legendary.

I'm also willing to do DK vs sheik, falcon, ganon, marth, and Dk for like.. 1 US dollar (anyone?)
Can I do Link vs DK? :bee:

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
oh yeah i also wanna mm j peach. erhh fox.

you vanz your so gay. last time i said c.falc is kinda wack your like blah blah ill **** you 50 dollar mm. lol its just a dollar. all love tho. eff it we dont gotta do it.

i want dk. and i want.... hold it.... sheik. i wanna get ***** lol.
also maybe two matches with dk. ill test out my super weaksauce sheik.

just a buck each tho.

Cia

das kwl
Can I do Link vs DK? :bee:
No. that match up is awful. I'll do my DK vs your Peach tho :chuckle:

steve - ok, I'll do all of the (cf v fox too) is it only on mute city this time too?? :chuckle:

the reason I was a little skeptical about it at first was because I've kinda been on a brawl streak (<_<) so I'm pretty sure I'll be ***** in every corner at this tournament.. lol. but than u mentioned the $50.00 mm and I'm thinkin "****, those were the amazing days" LOL

JFox

Smash Hero
Like I said, I will MM any Fox that isn't a crew mate of mine. Now if its M2k, its obviously gonna be a dollar. But its somethin. If its someone at my level, we will pump it up. If its someone less than my level, you can name your price.

CanISmash, what did you have in my for MM?

UltimaScout

Smash Lord

I'll do Falcon vs DK ^_^

Word, anyone wanna money match me? Ya know I play every character, so pick one lol.
I'll do vs your Bowser or Falcon ^_^

Alukard

Smash Hero
wait how did offthechain get by censoring lol ... also me and dionis are taking doubles mm's =]

Cia

das kwl
reno - I'll give you a hint.. "copy + paste" and that's nothing, magus can somehow post nothing. and when u quote it, it's just an empty post... lol

ultimascout - ok one american dollar :]

spamerer - that maybe true, but that still doesn't mask the fact that you're CHICKEN! yeah, that's right, I dropped the C bomb

Lindsay Lohan (mean girls edition)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
UltimaScout: Which character are you gonna choose? Bowser or Falcon and for how much lol?

Pakman: I'm up for a Yoshi ditto if you are and for how much lol?

JFox

Smash Hero
CanISmash- I will do the Peach vs Sheik only if we do the Fox vs Peach for the same price. IMO, $1 each is fine. Oh and you have the right to be as gay as you want with Fox.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
UltimaScout: Which character are you gonna choose? Bowser or Falcon and for how much lol?

Pakman: I'm up for a Yoshi ditto if you are and for how much lol?
How about both? $1 each seems to be the going rate for MM's these days. Haha, it's more to see who remembers to have their DJ's that morning :laugh:

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I know its Sunday and many of ya are lazy a$$ b*stards, but I could easily throw a smashfest if people wanna come through lol.

I got 7th place and I definitely could have done better =/ Random, sudden moments of playing like sh*t happens. Oh well, next time I guess. Super fun tournament like always. Sucks we ran outta time so we couldn't finish the crew battle =/ Big Apple 3 AM beasted with the commentary once again lol.

Top Bottom