• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Melee Circuit Opener! First Event at the NO JOHNS Bi-weekly Nov.1st!

D1

Banned via Administration
BEAST MODE JMAN!

Good sh** to all the rest of ma d00's that went <3!

LOL @ Alu/Daph/G$/Ryan/Reno/DJN on the phone LMAO!

Ya'll are the best and keep Melee NY alive I love you all! (and Vanz)

Linguini

Smash Master
Madddd fun tournament guys, I had a great time, NY def. has the coolest smash community and now im part of it.

SWAT ALL DAI

Kinda dissapointed with mah playing but 7th is aighttt.

shouts later

Ryan-K

Smash Master
wow this tourney was too good

thanks gordon for dirving me and letting me sleep over

thanks alukard and chibo for helping run the tournament

dj nintendo is too good, most random playstyle i swear jump drill roll FSMASH!!! ***** everyone

linguini ur ganon is amazing and ur fun to chill with lol

reno ur playlist is crazy

good **** jman too bad we didnt get to play

nice finally meeting spammer and some other people

velocity ur hilarious u jumpyass ***** lol

hax is to cute lol

zro is too goooood

nice friendlies eggm

teczero it was nice finally seeing you again

doyoung ur really cool hopefully we meet again

vanz lol kirby god****

and scar is electrifying

ahh too many shoutouts

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
results?

did bum go?

who wore halloween costumes?

pound4
Where were YOU!??!?! :confused:

But no... of course he wasn't there :laugh:.

Ryan - Fun times fun times =D it was fun hanging out with you man. Good stuff in doubles :)

Spam - good fawken **** ;) LOL at losing on Floats :laugh: good **** in doubles btw.

m2k - lol what is sheik doing in the top tier? She is at best, top of mid tier :bee:.

Eggm - still ridiculously gay =D. Thanks for being too good and paying for me to not get out of pools.

Doyoung2good - You're amazing :) you need to play me more :(. Stop always being busy. Good stuff in doubles I got rapezed by restz >_>.

Linguini - O_O You're amazing :) thanks for teaming with me you were friggin ridiculous. Also our set in brackets was ridiculously made of awesomenesss :). I hope I can get the chance to play you again.

Aesir - LOL at you asking me to go sheik vs you :laugh:. I was going to marth ditto you if you didn't ask :bee:. Nice meeting you, still shocked you didn't make it out of pools >_>. Make it out next time ;).

Zoso - >_> I got ***** in friendlies lol. You're sheik/fox/marth are all pretty ridiculous. I had a lot of fun playing you and hanging out ;). Enter something next time :mad:

Reno - Show me sheik ... plz? I don't wanna hear that I'm better than you :mad: you outplaced me by a far margin and you know you're better :mad:

Vanz - Still my favorite teammate :). I have a lot of people asking to team with me >_< but next time as long as you're cool with it I have to team with you again. I miss the fun times ;).

Brian - Sexy for running an incredibly sexy tourney. Don't worry draft crews was asking for way too much. Singles and doubles was way too epic anyway ;). Team with me moar =D. SWD into dsmash wasn't fun for me :(.

Jesus - :( you shoulda given me 1st seed in pools you bum :(.

Zro - Goooooooooood stuff =D we had some epic doubles combos ftw :bee:

Dionis - YOU LIVE? O_O. Yo its been forever man ;) too much fun in doubles tooooooooo gooooooodz :)

Hax - O_O Still couldn't believe its you. Last time I saw you, you were about half your height LOL. You were incredible to watch as usual :) still got that sexy *** CF :)

Everyone else :( I can't remember everyone else cuz the tourney was THAT AMAZING :bee:

I LOVE EMOTES LOL =D

Sensei

Smash Lord
I'm still recovering from an apparent bowling ball thrown to my face.

I didn't feel it until the morning after.

On a serious note, I just didn't feel good xP

Cyrain

Smash Ace
****, so I ended up with money and a ride to this event and everything
And bam
I found out I had mono
And now I am dying
=( Very disappointed I couldn't make it. Can't wait to see the results

R3N0

Smash Lord
DANGGG I'm sorry to hear that cyrain!! I had mono and it sux the major donkey balls.. =/

results went something like this
1:M2k (split )
2:Jman (split )
3:Spamemremrmermmer
4:Scar
5:Reno
5:eggm
7:Linguini
7:DJN

R3N0

Smash Lord
Double post cause I can..

shoutouts

Tec0: You are the savior of the North East. What are you even talking about? I mean you've taught ME edgeguarding and pretty much how to play. What the f. But i dont mind playing mad friendlies w/ you one day.. you're mad fun to play!!!! <3

Scar: commentating with you is mad fun!! I think we're like 1000-2 now? great. only a couple hundred more to go. BTW thnx for outplcing me you jerk.

Eggms: We never get to play friendlies ever again. ever.

Cactuar: I'm coming down for spoc, just keep your awesome couchbed open for mees.

Linguini : Great matches.. I'm sorta upset I lost the MM, b/c of SOOO many SD's it was obnoxious lol. Great time playing the best Gannon in existence!!

DJN : Get at you and you're abnormally large appendages (DI.CK). F.uck? lol!! too good <3 dj

Zro: Get at our commentaryYYYYYYYyy

Vanz: You're a go getta, but peach is like .. gonna get camped by fox =/ sorry.

Pakman: GREAT TIME teaming!! you jerk. we teamed like ONCE b/c hax was like.. oh noess teams not fair!! >_< That other kid Zach wasn't THAT bad. jeez.

Hax$ : Get 2-0'd son. I know you got MAD tight!! LoL. Sorry little dude, I know how to fight CF now. its mad homo ain't it?

Jesus: You sir, are amazing. I'm glad there was minimal crap spewing outta your mouth, thats why I liked cheering for you at this tourny buddy!! great job on splitting first.

Spam: You're the gayest thing to ever live on this planet. I hate you. :-/ gg in singles

ZoSo: Do what you gotta do right? I really would like to see you enter an event soon!!!

HBK: YOOO SON!! Smoking up b4 the tourny was probably the best idea we've ever come up with. You're f'ing amazing!! It'd be great to team again blazed off our ***** hahaha.

Ryan K: Finally coming out and doing something with his life lol. My playlist is beast don't hate :)

Will update with more shoutouts if I remember later..
all in all great tourny guys.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
all the anmc stuff is updated in the anmc thread. il make a results thread for ppl now since i have all of em

Hax

Smash Champion
my only shoutout goes to papa brian for makin some weird *** impersonation from outside the car and then i slapped him. LMAO sorry papa brian i had to do it

just kidding, more shoutouts later!

Scar

#HarveyDent
Yeah update 1st post and also how many points do you get for which place?? 4TH GET AT ME NEXT TIME I'M TOP 3.

Cia

das kwl
Fun Tournament. My Kirby ***** :]

Shoutouts:

Linguini - One of the best Ganons I've ever played. Even as sheik, it was incredibly difficult for me to win. Nice.

BrawlLover - Sheik all Day!!

Eggm - we didn't play once.. I believe it's because you were running from my Kirby after seeing all the **** that transpired :laugh:

DoYoung - you're soo Good. I saw some of your teams matches

Spamerer - I hate fighting you

Reno - 5th place curse. you should have taken my bracket, than you will know what a curse is.

Zoso - it's always fun playing you. GGs

Brian - very nice tournament. the lights going off was to make people worry and all part of your master plan. I'm onto you.

DCscribz - fun friendlies. you know that you secretly like using sheik

Gmoney - thanks giving everyone rides home. and good shizz in our tourney match, I thought I was gonna lose and gonna have to take you to pokefloats >_<

Teczero - "EVERYTHING IS LIES!!"

Oorah - beastly commentary. thanks :] and our pools set was amazing. I can't believe that ganon kick killed me in match 2. I was at a loss for words.

Dionis - we didn't play any friendlies. :[

Ultimascout - we didn't do our money match. but our tournament set was intense, GGs

Phish it - very nice in teams. it's a shame we did play any games either, our low tier friendlies are too good.

Copycat - GJ in teams as well. and that kirby ditto was fun too :D

Hazzard - ?? how do u miss the first ANMC event :[

Jman - umm.. wow.. Good Stuffz

mew2king - my kirby owns 3/4 of your fox :chuckle:

------------------------------

see you guys at the next ANMC event

Alukard

Smash Hero
omg scar has to put up my match vs. eggm and ANY team matches he has of me and dionis ... plz plz plz ... i want to see them and see any mistakes we made ... =] thanks

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts

Alukard: Thank you once again for hosting such a great tourney. It was alot of fun

Techzero: I'm glad that I was finally able to meet you. I was the DE player in your pool. Thanks for the Fox advice.

Triad: Your Samus is really good. You ***** me in pools/friendlies. Hope we can play again soon.

Jman: Our pool matches were like a minute long lol. I couldn't do anything about your Falco. Your controller is extremly sensitive. Your matches against Spamer were very intense.

Ritz: It was cool seeing you again man.

Milos: Our Fox/Marth matches were too good.

Cactuar: **** why is Falcon so amazing? I wish you had entered singles so I could have watched you **** people lol.

Scar: Thanks for the awesome friendlies. That Falcon ditto where the Falcon punch and knee collided and made the lights on PS go out was ridiculous. I hope it was recorded.

M2K: Every match with you is like being in a combo video with me as the victim. Thanks for the DI advice.

Cia

das kwl
/sigh

Was I the only person you used Kirby against?

No Johns though. I made it out of pools. I got 17th. I'm happy with my placement.
nope. I used him in teams, singles and in crews, although that didn't last long because we had to go. but I was VERY confident in my kirby all day :D

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
yo, tourny was mad fun, I'm disappointed with my performance, but I'll chalk it up as one more reason to get better.

Milos: auto team mates 4 life. mad fun doubles friendlies lmao. we'll rock it next time in doubles (maybe........)

Phish-It: Kid's too sexy w/ ganon. Definitely fun seeing you again man, good pool matches

Kwan: Blue DK all day. I definitely remembered you from VLS and was like "oh ****, Kwan!". Fun matches man. up-b out of shield ***** me :(

Swords (black guy drinking huge red bull cans?): Fun friendlies with you man, an fun doubles friendlies lol.

Oorah: nice friendlies. Gotta fight your ganon again.

M2K: Quit life for ****** w/ pokeballs -_-. Also, definitely mad creative in our matches; I saw mad **** that I've never seen before lol.

and of course Alukard, for making this tourny possible in the first place, thanks man.

aight, done w/ shoutouts. I really really really really need practice, and tournies are good, but they're only every other week, so if anyone is up for smashfest/practice or anything, hit me up cuz I need it lol, and I'm willin to travel decent distances for it (like an 1- 1 1/2 hours).

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Shoutouts
Techzero: I'm glad that I was finally able to meet you. I was the DE player in your pool. Thanks for the Fox advice.
Yaaaay at Suigintou =D she is amazing =D. Probably my favorite character in Rozen Maiden :bee:.

Suigintou is amazing =D

Also nice meeting you man, play me in friendlies next time ;).

Top Bottom