• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Melee Circuit Opener! First Event at the NO JOHNS Bi-weekly Nov.1st!

Scar

#HarveyDent
lmao Yeah you remember SPOCs, I just sit there and scream at everyone who isn't doing what I want them to do.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
vanz i feel the same about mm'ing crew mates. but i will def give u friendlies, despite the fact that i feel like u know every move im gonna make, ha. ur so smart vs peach, it makes me want to quit her lol.

oh wait, are u comin to this tourney even?
Stop ignoring me Jfox we're like brothers cuz my hat has a fox on it so you should stop. @_@

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
Here is a list of people that are expected to be coming so far: if your name isn't on this list yet, post and let me know.

So far we've got 45 people:

Mew2King
Cactuar
Cort
Eggm
Jman
Wife
Hat
Scar
Pakman
Alukard
DoYoung
DJ Nintendo
Tec0
Linguini
Reno
HBK
Alejandro_P
Jfox
Venom NY
Gotm
Chibo
Ultimascout
spamerer
eazy
keitaro
yehs
gmoney
hazzard
CanIsmash
emukiller
superryan
zachyjcosta
mogwai
awsmsean
trademark
oorah
DC Scribz
Mattdotzeb
KevinM
Slikvik
LOL master
triad
mikeman
velocity
WoZ
most likey ill be there too so add Kite to it too please thanx

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Okay!
I need a ride to the tournament from Manhattan.
Luckily one of my friends is going up Friday and is offering to let me stay with him until Sunday where we get the bus back.

Anyone wanna man up and offer a ride?

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Goin just by my lonesome, jfox.
As for your ride situation I can only think of one person driving from NY and thats gmoney. you gotta find a way to contact him. Everyone else usually takes the train or bus to nj and figure it out from there

**** swift, do you see that roster list. make it!!! lol but you'll be missed you havent played with NY/NJ in a while I think

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
My friend was talking about train, yeah.
I lied, though. I'm coming from Brooklyn actually. I was mistaken about Manhattan.

I'll most likely end up taking the train once I'm in NY then.
Can someone inform me as to where I should get off in NJ?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I was going to go to chu's biweekly, since it's the only melee singles I can get to without a car, but Wife might have room in his car, in which case I get to meet all of you NJ/ northeast guys.

edit: after reading back,

Thats ok, this tourney isn't worth missing. I mean just look at the beast players expected to come-

Mew2king
Cactuar
Cort
Eggm
Jman
Wife
Hat
Scar
Pakman
Alukard
DJ Nintendo
Tec0
Linguini
Reno
HBK
HAT? Since when did this happen? I mean, I know Hat's a cool guy, one of my favorite smasher's to play with, but in the past few months I haven't been to tourney he's become a "beast" player?

JFox

Smash Hero
He's def beast, and he is OOS. PLUS he is one of the coolest smashers, so people will come just because hes amazing. Its all about that street cred, son.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
He's def beast, and he is OOS. PLUS he is one of the coolest smashers, so people will come just because hes amazing. Its all about that street cred, son.
LOL he definitely is one of the coolest smashers.

At pound he offered to pay for my glasses LOL I was like O_O...????

He is really cool and he houses like 80 smashers at a time for big events :bee:

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
hat's on my to-do list of smashers I need to hang out with again. Actually I guess I'll see him if I get a ride from Wife, since they team.

HAT WE NEED TO PLAY MUCH!

JFox

Smash Hero
Yayyy. List update. Note Vanz and Bum are now coming!

52 people so far:

M2k
Cactuar
Cort
Bum163
Zoso
Eggm
Jman
Wife
Hat
Vanz
Scar
Pakman
Alukard
DoYoung
DJ Nintendo
Tec0
Linguini
Reno
HBK
Alejandro_P
Jfox
Venom NY
Gotm
Chibo
Ultimascout
spamerer
eazy
gmoney
hazzard
CanIsmash
emukiller
zachyjcosta
superryan
mogwai
awsmsean
trademark
oorah
DC Scribz
Mattdotzeb
KevinM
Slikvik
LOL master
triad
mikeman
velocity
WoZ
Stric 9
KrazyKnux
BalladeChina
Kite91
PB&J
ChRed2aKrisp

kirbstir

Smash Lord
HAT? Since when did this happen? I mean, I know Hat's a cool guy, one of my favorite smasher's to play with, but in the past few months I haven't been to tourney he's become a "beast" player?
HAT has beaten me in tournament before, and has taken me to the last match the last time we played

kirbstir

Smash Lord
I'd like to, since in melee I've "still got it" apparently, but it's way too far =p

R3N0

Smash Lord
OOO SHNAPS DEM IS FIGHTERS WORDS!!

=D tec0+1 needs to get up all in that .

JFox

Smash Hero
Talk to any of the following on AIM:

Jman, Alukard, Reno, Vanz, DJNintendo. I believe they all take the bus to the venue.

Oh and the only thing cooler than Vist coming to this tourney would be if both vist AND Kirbstir came. My god, this tourney is gonna be so extremely ****.

Cia

das kwl
I believe kirbstir is going to chu's event on the 1st, so.. yeeeeah

as for the bus from new york, it's this bus line that picks up right near the george washington bridge. I honestly don't know the name of the company. it's not the best choice if you're coming from brooklyn anyway.

go online and find out which bus line from new york port authority passes through "Fair Lawn, New Jersey." I believe is #139 bus, but i'm not sure. anyway, once you get on the bus, you wanna get off at the closest stop to 26th street and broadway.

JFox

Smash Hero
I wish I weren't 1 of like 5 people left that actively still main Peach. :(

W/e. I think this will be the last tourney I go to where I am a Peach main. After this I plan on picking up a new character (but continue to play peach as a secondary)

GOTM

Smash Champion
kos-mos' peach is insane jfox, lol. he almost took out darkrain in the first round of winners at event 52, that woulda been a huge ****in upset

JFox

Smash Hero
kos-mos' peach is insane jfox, lol. he almost took out darkrain in the first round of winners at event 52, that woulda been a huge ****in upset
Pfft, he may be good at peach, but he got JV 2 stocked at his chugging snapple MM. What kinda hero is that? Do you know how good I am at chugging liquids? (no homo :laugh:) No I'm sorry. Kos-mos is weaksauce, methinks.

If you don't know what I'm talkin bout quit. or heres the vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDW2FkuThlk
BTW, we should do something fun/awesome like that, and get it on tape.

R3N0

Smash Lord
LOL jfox.. lets do chubby bunny.. lol

pretty much buy a package of marshmallows. everyone has to put a single marshmallow in their mouth and then say "Chubby Bunny" ... then as you increase marshmallows, see how can still clearly say "chubby bunny" without having marshmallows coming out of their mouths.

everyone puts in $1.. last one remaining wins the chubby bunny contest.. lol

Top Bottom