• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF Presents: 5, 5 dollar, 5 dollar venue fee --- April 24th, 2010 - Greenbelt MD

SOVAman

Smash Hero
One more thing if you are 10 minutes late to a match you are DQ'd from winners bracket and losers bracket. We don't have enough time/set-ups to put up with tardy fools.

So Chu, Candy and other people that like to occasionally show up late to matches/tourneys. If you plan to show up to this don't be late. thanks

Lobos

Smash Master
If u ban wiimotes I will eat your food and **** on your controllers

No to japes, that stage sucks

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
i only like Japes cuz any advantage with Lucas ima take xD otherwise the stage is bleck. :p

Though prob not gonna use him next tourny if I can get this dag character down.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Jbandit, you're using peach now right? I think peach is a pretty technical character, the quirks are tough but you can do it!

Do you like wario at all? If you want a really good character right off the bat- wario is fun to play, really simple, and has a lot of options. And he's not wtf broken.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Well now that Boss is gone, its Lie, Deez, Sin, GIMR, Aposl, and PS right?

We'll do that here if you'd like. If Sanoscy can't go to this, I'll ask Korn to participate.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
lol Tant that is kindof uncanny cuz I have been learning with Wario as well.

Peach is so dag on technical but addicting :L

Wario is actually my 3rd ;p

falco03

Smash Lord
how is that fair boss is not leaving..........its gimir me dees logic boss..........yall can have korn and sanocy..........................sin is always banned and apostle is still getting better

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Yo Brandon, how many set ups can 5 guys fit again?
4-6 set ups is what we are trying to get

We need people to bring there set ups. If we end up not using the setup someone brings for some reason its no big deal stick it against the wall or in your car. But it is better to have to many setups then to little

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Money matches anyone? Taking all requests into consideration.

Lie, Falco vs Wolf 5 bucks?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
^ 5 v/s your MK

-----

Updated:

Wii/TV List (I need 3 other set ups to run this tourney efficiently and you will get your venue waived if you bring one):
SOVAman: 1 TV 1 Wii
Lobos 1 TV 1 Wii
Combo Joe(Seagull) 1 TV 1 Wii
NKB 1 TV 1 Wii

We need 2 more set ups, who wants that venue fee waived? lol

Aposl

Smash Ace
isn't it Boss only in Originals... @____@ ; ??
Lie, your crew is not even official.. wtf lol
Originals have gone the way of JLB Korn. Ps is gone, Candy is in Wall Street, you are in ATHF, Boss is moving, so that leaves... CK? trolololol So yeah we should get Boss... (dont care either way)

But seriously, I would love to do crews, bring your best, so the johns can be stifled! We will mm your 3rd string, through 1st. Thats right ATHF bench warmers, your challenged as well.(10 random smashers just got excited) LOL:chuckle:

Not going to make an offical VG crew at this point though, and obviously I wouldnt be in that one, so I look forward to this.

Rock smash Charizard!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Originals have gone the way of JLB Korn. Ps is gone, Candy is in Wall Street, you are in ATHF, Boss is moving, so that leaves... CK? trolololol So yeah we should get Boss... (dont care either way)

But seriously, I would love to do crews, bring your best, so the johns can be stifled! We will mm your 3rd string, through 1st. Thats right ATHF bench warmers, your challenged as well.(10 random smashers just got excited) LOL:chuckle:

Not going to make an offical VG crew at this point though, and obviously I wouldnt be in that one, so I look forward to this.

Rock smash Charizard!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NGSl3CldFY&playnext_from=TL&videos=O2Ip3gh781k

Lobos

Smash Master

Rock smash Charizard!
You forgot to include H2YL, cooters, the dark hawks, MRK, gamepad elite and that random crew in baltimore that hosted a tourney. :laugh: orignals joined the dead crew graveyard :laugh:

Meep I'll team with you :)

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Your only accomplishment is beating JJ. Don't get to confident

I can bring a TV. How much of a waive does that get me? ;x
All of it for full setup. Can't waive it for half a setup cuz there is no guarantee there will be an extra wii for that TV

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I am not sure if they have wifi or any internet access there but its worth a try if you don't mind bringing it.

I can probably check if they have internet sometime before the tourney and let you know

Top Bottom